Master Chief vs Megaman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
Okay, these charcters are both great characters, Megaman has one of the best series and, Halo 1 and 2 are both kick ass. Now I wanna know, who do you think would when in a fight to the death, Megaman, or Master Chief? evil face

Dizzle
Depends what kind of Megaman you're talkin here. A good one is a slightly weaker Samus. Which I think could take Chief. His jumping is still huge, and his wall jumping abilities and power slide are pretty good. Plus with all his energy cans and everything, it takes a while to kill him. If we bring em to reality and think that walking into the side of a metal spike kills megaman, I'm going with MC. He's just so much more skilled.

shadow12
Originally posted by Dizzle
Depends what kind of Megaman you're talkin here. A good one is a slightly weaker Samus. Which I think could take Chief. His jumping is still huge, and his wall jumping abilities and power slide are pretty good. Plus with all his energy cans and everything, it takes a while to kill him. If we bring em to reality and think that walking into the side of a metal spike kills megaman, I'm going with MC. He's just so much more skilled.
r u talking the X series

Dizzle
He still dies from walking into spikes in the X Series. And for the record, X7 sucked. As did the RPG. And X8. Stupid Capcom. Though the jumping and stuff is all X, yea.

shadow12
k just wondering i think MC would win also although Zero would put up a better challenge than megaman would

ScarFace Clone
meagman would take his little arm gun and make master cheif question his sexuality and then yell ggggg unit!

Dizzle
And then get a plasma grenade chucked on his head and blow up. MC just seems a more calm and cool tactician type. (probly cuz his games are geared towards an older audience) Megaman is kind of like a watered down Samus with a lot more but mostly useless weapons. His most powerful was always the charged normal cannon. Megaman is a soldier, rather than a commander. Chief is just way too good.

SaTsuJiN
megamans hadouken 1-shotted sigma, chief should be an easy target stick out tongue

shadow12
X is way to easy to beat

Dizzle
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
megamans hadouken 1-shotted sigma, chief should be an easy target stick out tongue

Charge up requires you to be defenseless for at least 5 or 6 seconds. If he's anywhere close, Chief can kill him with just that. And when did he ever 1 shot kill Sigma? Sigma's always the game's end boss... After-the-fight cut scenes don't count.

Smasandian
But books count right?
because MC will totally kick his ass. He can punch throug walls. I read it. And yes, I can read.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Dizzle
Charge up requires you to be defenseless for at least 5 or 6 seconds. If he's anywhere close, Chief can kill him with just that. And when did he ever 1 shot kill Sigma? Sigma's always the game's end boss... After-the-fight cut scenes don't count. nope.. hadouken special in megaman x was instant.. otherwise you couldnt beat sigma , as he saber dashes you immediately as the round starts

dark1365
Chief wins. Hands down. And yeah, good book Smas. The first one and the third one are the best.

If they don't put more Spartans in the next installment, I will cry.

Exerpt.
http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780345467812&view=excerpt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.