Kirby vs Jigglypuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
Okay this is a funny one, who do ya think would win, Kirby or Jigglypuff?

Morgoths_Wrath
Kirby, no contest

Dizzle
Kirby sucks up Jiggly and farts him out in star form.

Blue Dragon
Jigglypuff! eek! No not really, Kirby!

Kento
Jigglypuff puts Kirby to sleep with its song. Kirby looses *nods*

Blue Dragon
Never thought of that....but I like Kirby better...

Kento
lol I like JigglyPuff better. Anime wise. Game wise or Super Smash Brother game wise I'd take Kirby.

Blue Dragon
Kirby is cool because he can suck up things to eat them & copy powers. wink

Creshosk
Super Smash bros?

Jigglypuff would win, no contest.

Super Smash bros melee?

Jigglypuff would win.

There own respective games?

Kirby would win. . . and he'd probable gain the Mike power.

shadow12
Originally posted by Creshosk
Super Smash bros?

Jigglypuff would win, no contest.

Super Smash bros melee?

Jigglypuff would win.

There own respective games?

Kirby would win. . . and he'd probable gain the Mike power.
thats not true smash bros. melee kirby was really good he'd win in smash bros. melee

Creshosk
Originally posted by shadow12
thats not true smash bros. melee kirby was really good he'd win in smash bros. melee Sorry, Jiggs has more manuverability in the game, the wall of pain is more effective. and Jiggs has higher priority in attacks.

dark1365
Jiggly.

Blue Dragon
Jiggly....? blink laughing out loud OMG! Anyway in SSBM Kirby is so much better. When you perform Jigglypuff's down B move often it's not an explosion, she falls asleep then she get kicked right in the face! wink

As with Kirby, there is a secret weapon I use...well...let's just say I get Kirby to commit suicide then Kirby wins. wink Work it out. wink

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Jiggly....? blink laughing out loud OMG! Anyway in SSBM Kirby is so much better. When you perform Jigglypuff's down B move often it's not an explosion, she falls asleep then she get kicked right in the face! wink That's because you have to be inside the bounding box inorder for rest to have the proper power.

Kirby is slower, less manuverable, lower priority and doesn't have the wall of pain.

As with Kirby, there is a secret weapon I use...well...let's just say I get Kirby to commit suicide then Kirby wins. wink Work it out. wink *taps R and breaks out of Kirby's grab, kirby follows through with move and self destructs*

Kirby was really watered down in melee. . . -_-

Blue Dragon
I know that but even when I'm next to a character she still just falls asleep...pissedAnyway it's crap!!! How is a person going to get in the perfect perfect stop, right next to a character without being disturbed? mad

They're not just going to stand there waiting to be blown up! They're going to kick, shoot, punch ect...

Half right about the Kirby grab but I don't follow...self destructs!? No no...work it out...ot I'll just tell you...?

Creshosk
I know that but even when I'm next to a character she still just falls asleep...pissedAnyway it's crap!!! How is a person going to get in the perfect perfect stop, right next to a character without being disturbed? mad

They're not just going to stand there waiting to be blown up! They're going to kick, shoot, punch ect...

Half right about the Kirby grab but I don't follow...self destructs!? No no...work it out...ot I'll just tell you...? Smack them with Jig's high priority to stun them, or use her maneuverability do dodge until they screw up. It's not that hard. . . Have you beaten Gigabowser yet?

And if you tap R or L the chatacer just breaks out of Kirby's grip and Kirby follows through with the attack. . .hw was so watered down from SSBM. . .

shadow12
dude it depends how hes used kirby can be very manuverable if used right

Creshosk
dude it depends how hes used kirby can be very manuverable if used right Not as Maneverable as Jigglypuff. . . that's the point. . you have more air control with Jigglypuff. . . She also has a higher priority. . Giving her something effectionatly refered to as the wall of pain.

She can zip back and forth in one spot in the air and with her very fast back kick that has alot of priority really hurt a person badly. Particularly when she practically carries a person in the air by following them in the air and pummeling them.

As in, when she smacks someone and they go flying, and they are still stunned she can move in the same exact arc and hit them in the air again, maintaining their momentum and of course she can do this for all of her jumps. . .

Since she's light she's not very easy to juggle in this manner.

And she eats alive the likes of bowser and the starfox crew because of how fast they fall. She can grab someone, throw them straight up or down, short hop and use rest. Since they fall fast they're not going to move too far from her, the short hop gets her right in their bounding boxes and rest. . . well . . that's one of the most powerful moves in the game, and can practically kill gigabowser in one hit.

shadow12
what r u talking about the starfox crew could jigglypuffs ass and it's kinda sad if u die because your sheild breaks

Blue Dragon
Smack them with Jig's high priority to stun them, or use her maneuverability do dodge until they screw up. It's not that hard. . . Have you beaten Gigabowser yet?

And if you tap R or L the chatacer just breaks out of Kirby's grip and Kirby follows through with the attack. . .hw was so watered down from SSBM. . .
Why are you talking about Jig? I'm talking about Kirby, what can be done with Kirby...& that didn't make sense anyway.

Get Kirby to grab near edge facing backwards, do backwards throw (press in the opposite direction of what Kirby's facing) & both Kirby & a character will fall.

Bear in mind that Kirby should have more than one life otherwise it's a useless suicide mission & use this as the finisher, as in a character having 1 life left.

Jigglypuff is light making her fly & she's useless to use! But...she's better than Game & Watch...

Creshosk
what r u talking about the starfox crew could jigglypuffs ass and it's kinda sad if u die because your sheild breaks Then don't let it happen. Duh. Anybody who just sits there and blocks is asking to get grabbed anyway.

And no they don't. Because of their heavy wieght they are easier to juggle because they fall too fast the opponent can get to the starfox crew before tghey can revcover from being smacked into the air.

Why are you talking about Jig? I'm talking about Kirby, what can be done with Kirby...& that didn't make sense anyway.

Get Kirby to grab near edge facing backwards, do backwards throw (press in the opposite direction of what Kirby's facing) & both Kirby & a character will fall. Again, Tap R and the character will break out of the grab, Kirby will follow through with his move though and will fall without the other character.

Bear in mind that Kirby should have more than one life otherwise it's a useless suicide mission & use this as the finisher, as in a character having 1 life left. Same with donkey kong when he does something like that.

Jigglypuff is light making her fly & she's useless to use! But...she's better than Game & Watch... She's light whihc makes her harder to juggle. She's nowhere near useless.

Have you beaten Gigabowser? Event 51?

shadow12
i was making an example i don't use jigglypuff unless i have to

Blue Dragon
1. Because of their heavy wieght they are easier to juggle because they fall too fast the opponent can get to the starfox crew before tghey can revcover from being smacked into the air.

2. Again, Tap R and the character will break out of the grab, Kirby will follow through with his move though and will fall without the other character.

3. She's light whihc makes her harder to juggle. She's nowhere near useless.

4. Have you beaten Gigabowser? Event 51?
Look at your quote, I've added numbers to make this easier.
1. If heavy weight they fall 'too' for another character to be able to attack quick enough. If you hang around you'll see Jigglypuff floating down to you, giving you the right movement to attack.

2. True, that as happened, but not if the other person or the computer does that. It's always worth the try though. It worked with me.

3. True because heavy ones go flying, I think that's true, isn't it?

4. Yes, ages ago, it was fun. Hard at first, very very hard but done it few times. I use Fox, best character to use here. Anyone else will die. Oh I think I used Link...I forgot now. When I won it I was so relieved, because the rest of the time was going red & stressed!

5. wink I have only got the get like either 4 or 5 throphies to have every single throphy! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Where's that SSBM thread? wink

shadow12
Then don't let it happen. Duh. Anybody who just sits there and blocks is asking to get grabbed anyway.

And no they don't. Because of their heavy wieght they are easier to juggle because they fall too fast the opponent can get to the starfox crew before tghey can revcover from being smacked into the air.

Again, Tap R and the character will break out of the grab, Kirby will follow through with his move though and will fall without the other character.

Same with donkey kong when he does something like that.

She's light whihc makes her harder to juggle. She's nowhere near useless.

Have you beaten Gigabowser? Event 51?
oh and yes i have beaten event 51 and event 100 and i beat him with KIRBY

Creshosk
Look at your quote, I've added numbers to make this easier.
1. If heavy weight they fall 'too' for another character to be able to attack quick enough. If you hang around you'll see Jigglypuff floating down to you, giving you the right movement to attack.

It gives the jiggly puff more time to recover in the air before she's back in contact with the opponent.

2. True, that as happened, but not if the other person or the computer does that. It's always worth the try though. It worked with me.It doesn't work on me . . . anymore.

3. True because heavy ones go flying, I think that's true, isn't it?The heavy ones have less time to try and recover in the air.

4. Yes, ages ago, it was fun. Hard at first, very very hard but done it few times. I use Fox, best character to use here. Anyone else will die. Oh I think I used Link...I forgot now. When I won it I was so relieved, because the rest of the time was going red & stressed!I beat the event with Gigabowser in 23 seconds with jigglypuff. . .

5. wink I have only got the get like either 4 or 5 throphies to have every single throphy! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Where's that SSBM thread? wink I've gotten all of the trophies you can obtain without a cheating device.

Creshosk
oh and yes i have beaten event 51 and event 100 and i beat him with KIRBY How long did it take you?

Blue Dragon
No...tell me your joking!? mad I'm the best gamer around here! *Green face* 23 seconds!?! Get out! How then!? That is impossible!

Oh wait...just Giga Bowser? No Ganondorf & Mewtwo either? And there it's one life isn't it for him? Is it? Well any more than 2 it would be impossible in 23 seconds...

P.S. What's event 100? There isn't one. Only 51.

shadow12
How long did it take you?
a year i think
No...tell me your joking!? mad I'm the best gamer around here! *Green face* 23 seconds!?! Get out! How then!? That is impossible!

Oh wait...just Giga Bowser? No Ganondorf & Mewtwo either? And there it's one life isn't it for him? Is it? Well any more than 2 it would be impossible in 23 seconds...

P.S. What's event 100? There isn't one. Only 51.
just giga bowser and yes there is an event 100

Creshosk

P.S. What's event 100? There isn't one. Only 51. 23 seconds for the entire event. How? I used Jigglypuff. . . Her rest move tears through gigs like tissue paper.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Scores/E51.jpg

a year i think

just giga bowser and yes there is an event 100 In order for there to be an e100 there'd have to be an e52, which there isn't one.

Blue Dragon
So there isn't a event 100 or 52 for that matter. 23 seconds...& you used Jigglypuff.....hmmm...what is it, 3 lives each for G Bowser, Ganon & Mewtwo?

I can't remember...if it's 3 lives each then 23 seconds is vertually impossible, even with that picture, now pictures can be made into something that are not...digitally! I'm not calling you a lier if that is what you may think but if 3 lives then it is not right. 1 life each then yes it could be possible.

Creshosk
So there isn't a event 100 or 52 for that matter. 23 seconds...& you used Jigglypuff.....hmmm...what is it, 3 lives each for G Bowser, Ganon & Mewtwo?

I can't remember...if it's 3 lives each then 23 seconds is vertually impossible, even with that picture, now pictures can be made into something that are not...digitally! I'm not calling you a lier if that is what you may think but if 3 lives then it is not right. 1 life each then yes it could be possible. Any shorter than three lives would be impossible. you have to hist them right when their temporary invincibility wears off.

And you have to have the luck of when you hit them they fly in the right direction to die, rather than the other one which stalls. . . I can't reproduce that battleas there was a bit of luck involved. but that's a score I got once, and only with jigglypuff.

Blue Dragon
^ Well then mate...I have nothing to say but right on! big grin Took me a while to be honest...I'm not cut out to be... sad Nah I'm good, I know I'm good. Let me see...ermm...I know I have some good scores or timings on some games...I can't be bothered to think which ones... stick out tongue

What do you mean "Hist them right when their temporary invincibility wears off."? You can't mean when they have lost a life, when coming back they are invincible for a few seconds...because it's only 1 life each so it won't come to that...

Creshosk
What do you mean "Hist them right when their temporary invincibility wears off."? You can't mean when they have lost a life, when coming back they are invincible for a few seconds...because it's only 1 life each so it won't come to that... I mean as soon as they can be hurt that's right when you hit them.

Blue Dragon
As yes, true. Do it quick, when they can't attack to in time...wait they can attack you when they are invincible anyway...so it won't work... erm

Creshosk
As yes, true. Do it quick, when they can't attack to in time...wait they can attack you when they are invincible anyway...so it won't work... erm That's ewhy you have to try and time it so they attack and miss and leave themselves open.

G-dorf's attacks sometimes have alot of lag.
Mewtwo is kinda slow
Jigglypuff eats Bowser alive because of how slow and laggy he is.

shadow12
That's ewhy you have to try and time it so they attack and miss and leave themselves open.

G-dorf's attacks sometimes have alot of lag.
Mewtwo is kinda slow
Jigglypuff eats Bowser alive because of how slow and laggy he is.
mewtwo is kinda slow ganondorf is really slow when it comes to attacking

Blue Dragon
Ganondorf is strong, but very slow...I think & ask myself this a lot:
'What's the point in having a strong character if it can't attack in time?'

AKA useless I think anyway...isn't it better to have a quick, not so strong character then a strong slow one?

That way, the attack builds & the other character(s) is gone.

shadow12

AKA useless I think anyway...isn't it better to have a quick, not so strong character then a strong slow one?

That way, the attack builds & the other character(s) is gone.
hes good if controled right his attacks r about strength and timing

Creshosk

That way, the attack builds & the other character(s) is gone. Like Jigglypuff over Bowser? wink

Blue Dragon
Like Jigglypuff over Bowser? wink
Ummm...well Bowser may move slow but attacks fast enough I'd say...but slower than normal but OK.
hes good if controled right his attacks r about strength and timing
Who's going to stand around being bored while Ganondorf does his attack?
Ganondorf: Arrrrr......rrrr....rrrrrr....rrrr.......
(10 minutes later & Ganon still doing his punch)
You: I'm waiting for Ganon to make his move...hmmm *yawn*whistling

shadow12
lol not what i ment say you knock an enemy on the other d\side of the feild as they come back use his punch as they come back and it will hit if timed right

Blue Dragon
I suppose...it's good when hanging on an edge, you come up & get wacked! Dunno if that will work if you attack as you come up though... confused It might stop him that way...

shadow12
dude you know VS mode right i fought lv 9 fox with ganondorf and beat it it all in the timing

Creshosk
dude you know VS mode right i fought lv 9 fox with ganondorf and beat it it all in the timing Computers . . are not the best example to use.

shadow12
i'm just making a point as in i took out a very fast opponant

Blue Dragon
Computers . . are not the best example to use.
They aren't...computers don't do things a real person could be doing...we have brains, they don't. But like shadow said it's only an example...I suppose...still not good though...I took our 3 Ganondorf's using Link & maybe Fox I think... stick out tongue

shadow12
yeah i know i just makeing apoint i can beat 3 of him with peach whats your point they need to make a new Super Smash Bros. game

CorderaMitchell
I say kirb, he was way too versatile in attacks, both had low defense however since jiggly was derived from him.

Blue Dragon
yeah i know i just makeing apoint i can beat 3 of him with peach whats your point they need to make a new Super Smash Bros. game
Isn't there going to be a SSBM 2? I heard there is...

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I say kirb, he was way too versatile in attacks, both had low defense however since jiggly was derived from him. Jigglypuff had more manuerverability in SSBM than Kirby had, and she had higher prioity attacks.

Blue Dragon
Who said she...was a she? wink

CorderaMitchell
We just assume that they are related.

Creshosk
Who said she...was a she? wink Gender ratio among jigglypuff is normally 25% male 75% female anyway.

In SSBM there is a 28% chance it's female.

Out of all the costumes there are only two that can be male. Green and Plain. but these can also be female.

Plain is a no decoration jigglypuff
Red is a hibiscus flower
Green is a headband
Blue is a big ol bow,
Yellow is a princesses crown

Red, blue and yellow are female.

2/7

CorderaMitchell
well there is that bow......

Creshosk
well there is that bow...... ...

Yeah . . . blue is that big ol bow.

Blue Dragon
The blue bow's ugly! sick Girly girly sicky! mad
Gender ratio among jigglypuff is normally 25% male 75% female anyway.

In SSBM there is a 28% chance it's female.

Out of all the costumes there are only two that can be male. Green and Plain. but these can also be female.

Plain is a no decoration jigglypuff
Red is a hibiscus flower
Green is a headband
Blue is a big ol bow,
Yellow is a princesses crown

Red, blue and yellow are female.

2/7
What the...!? How do you know all this & partly...I am confused here... confused confused confused

CorderaMitchell
get used to it however I used to own in ssb, with kirby I used to just counter and counter and counter, but I have no game cube and that would make it hard to get enough practice for the likes of some of you guys though I do get in shape very fast......

Creshosk
The blue bow's ugly! sick Girly girly sicky! mad

What the...!? How do you know all this & partly...I am confused here... confused confused confused

http://www.geocities.com/creshosk/SSBM/SSBMList.html

CorderaMitchell
man you made that?! you earned my respect.

Blue Dragon
http://www.geocities.com/creshosk/SSBM/SSBMList.html
Peaches Bob-omb!? What's that!? So much text...I'll take your word...for now & still browsing it...

shaber
Is Kirby the orange thing? Where one of the main antagonists is the Freaky Flower?

CorderaMitchell
Nah he is just that pink luvable little fluff that inhales enemies.

SaTsuJiN
Jiggly is pretty mean in the anime and in smash / smash melee... o_o

me think's he'd sing kirby to sleep , draw on him , then slap him

CorderaMitchell
I think not kirby would " rock" the siging, suck it in, then use the singin against it.

CorderaMitchell
Anyway more seriously since this is a game match that can happen actually in a game, what are some of Kirby's Advantages and Disadvantages that weigh with Jigglypuff.

spartan662
kirby wins dumbasses

CorderaMitchell
wow calmdown you are asking to be chewed apart, no profanity or insults or you may get banned, though I agree with you I would like an explanation.

Creshosk
Originally posted by spartan662
kirby wins dumbasses How? Jigglypuff is more manuverable and has higher priority attacks than he does.

Hoshi
thats is not true , kirby has the ability of gain the ower of everything he sucks , he can suck small things like jigly and get his powers , or suck a rock and have the rock power , in fact he can become anything with any power

shadow12
Originally posted by Hoshi
thats is not true , kirby has the ability of gain the ower of everything he sucks , he can suck small things like jigly and get his powers , or suck a rock and have the rock power , in fact he can become anything with any power
yes

Creshosk
thats is not true , kirby has the ability of gain the ower of everything he sucks , he can suck small things like jigly and get his powers , or suck a rock and have the rock power , in fact he can become anything with any power That explains why when he sucks in JP he gains the same manuverability and moveset of Jigglypuff. . .Oh, no wait, it doesn't. Because he only copies one power from his opponents.

Blue Dragon
Oh come on, Jiggly's rubbish! The only things she's useful for is the substitute for the punchbag...her roll attack is awsome though...but Kirby as it!
wow calmdown you are asking to be chewed apart, no profanity or insults or you may get banned, though I agree with you I would like an explanation.
He's got going to get banned just by saying that...I think confused he just called everyone dumasses, probably like a joke.

Creshosk
Oh come on, Jiggly's rubbish! The only things she's useful for is the substitute for the punchbag...her roll attack is awsome though...but Kirby as it!

He's got going to get banned just by saying that...I think confused he just called everyone dumasses, probably like a joke. You're kidding right? She may not be strong but her maneuverability allows her to to quickly move in and out of close quarters combat to deal damage.

Plus she has the wall of pain which is really nice and owns practiclly everyone.

But since you seem to just go off of looks it's no wonder you underestimate Jigglypuff.

shadow12
i just don't like her i know how good she is considering shes the only way i can beat my friend and he is really good

CorderaMitchell
Yea don't get me started on banning, I chewed off like four people this weekend who took advantage of my niceness and try to treat me any kind of way, because the have been here longer .jerks.

Anyway Jiggly could have higher priority, but it sure doesn't have a better move set or level recovery for that matter.......

Dizzle
Whoever said they're cool cuz they beat Gigabowser and them with Peach... That's a cheat and you know it. using Peach, you can hover ojust off the edge of the stage. All 3 opponents will come at you, Mewtwo will use his charge move, Gigabowser will push him off the edge, and he can't jump cuz he's charging. So it makes a 3v1 fight a 2v1 fight. plus you can cheap shot all of em when you start falling with the umbrella move. Jigglypuff is the hardest character to use, but the strongest when used correctly. Samus n Link are still my boys... I mean girls... I mean... people...

Anyhoo, from their actual games, Kirby owns.

CorderaMitchell
That I agree with 100%

Creshosk
Anyway Jiggly could have higher priority, but it sure doesn't have a better move set or level recovery for that matter.......

Jigglypuffs moves are a little bit quicker than kirby's similar moves. Jigglypuff's single kick is better than Kirby's triple kick as it allows for more precision.

Jigglypuff's recovery is better when you use the pound+up technique.

Originally posted by Dizzle
Anyhoo, from their actual games, Kirby owns. From their actual games there really isn't much kirby can do by himself. Seeing as how he's 8 inches tall and Jigglypuff is two and a half times his size.

Kirby has difficulty swallowing in creatures that are larger than a certain size.

From their actual games there's not a whole lot Kirby would be able to do.

CorderaMitchell
are we going with the size again, kirby still has shown many more moves and abilities than Jiggly ever has, now you are talking about game balance. Some char will have more priority and defense etc.Kirby may inhale this or that in his comic or show, and be restricted to this or that on other versions of him, we are talking about overall jiggly vs. overall kirby, and I'm sorry but kirby just owns.

Creshosk
are we going with the size again, kirby still has shown many more moves and abilities than Jiggly ever has,Kirby can only preform the move of the enemy he has swallowed. A basic kirby with no powers has less moves than a well trained jigglypuff (4).

now you are talking about game balance.Fighting games are not entirely balanceable. Certain stats in these games have priority over others.

Some char will have more priority and defense etc.Kirby may inhale this or that in his comic or show, "comic or show" =/= game.

Can't argue from the games so you have to switch mediums. . .

and be restricted to this or that on other versions of him, we are talking about overall jiggly vs. overall kirby, and I'm sorry but kirby just owns. How? Is he going to suck on Jigglypuff's toe?

Jigglypuff can use sing and Kirby will fall asleep.

Then jigglypuff can use any other of the move it has.

I personally like my level 100 jigglypuff that I rasied since it was a level three jigglypuff.

It's best move is called return. which does more damage the more the pokemon loves its trainer.

At level 25 this normal type move took out a level 75 OnYx in one hit.

A normal type move isn't very effective against rock type pokemon. Plus there was the level disadvantage of being 50 levels lower than the Onyx. And it took it out in one hit.

My Jigglypuff would own the 8 inch Kirby. As there would be nothing he could do.

CorderaMitchell
You said from their actual games tell me which Kirby games have you played, and for that matter foward a move for kirby spelt the end for jiggly

And you are talking about game balance , you are right, especially seeing how SUPERIOR kirby was to jigglyh in the origina SSB, and still is great after he has been toned down,

Sing, kirby has so many move to go to town with it , this isn't even funny I myself have loved to raise the harder animals, like dratini, and I love venusaur anyway, Jiggly aint hurtin a fully trained dragonite.

Creshosk
You said from their actual games tell me which Kirby games have you played, and for that matter foward a move for kirby spelt the end for jiggly All of them. and I can still never suck in certain enemies. Particularly those that are too big (Like the bosses)

And you are talking about game balance , you are right, especially seeing how SUPERIOR kirby was to jigglyh in the origina SSB, and still is great after he has been toned down,

Drill kick -> Rest. The drill kick pulls me down into your bounding box and in SSB there was no delay so I can instantly use rest.

in SSBM there is a delay at the end of the drill kick.
in SSB there was no delay.

Sing, kirby has so many move to go to town with it , Only if he's taken it from an enemy, you keep forgetting that kirby starts off with no powers other than sucking.

this isn't even funny I myself have loved to raise the harder animals, like dratini, and I love venusaur anyway, Jiggly aint hurtin a fully trained dragonite. Return only doesn't work on those immune to normal attacks. And remember I took out a pokemon 50 levels higher that was strong against normal type attacks.

CorderaMitchell
Hey i never said you weren't good

Kirby inhaled bosses after they were ko'ed,or else you shot their attack back at them, or else it wouldn't be fair.

You are right , but his vacuum is his unique power kirby's and its good, you can suicide or better yet, shoot those enemies back, I myself hardly use the absorb.

Blue Dragon
You're kidding right? She may not be strong but her maneuverability allows her to to quickly move in and out of close quarters combat to deal damage.

Plus she has the wall of pain which is really nice and owns practiclly everyone.

But since you seem to just go off of looks it's no wonder you underestimate Jigglypuff.
It's not looks, that is what's not important. I'm just saying, Kirby has it, it's my opinion.
Jigglypuffs moves are a little bit quicker than kirby's similar moves. Jigglypuff's single kick is better than Kirby's triple kick as it allows for more precision.

Jigglypuff's recovery is better when you use the pound+up technique.

From their actual games there really isn't much kirby can do by himself. Seeing as how he's 8 inches tall and Jigglypuff is two and a half times his size.

Kirby has difficulty swallowing in creatures that are larger than a certain size.

From their actual games there's not a whole lot Kirby would be able to do.
So it's more of a 'Jigglypuff eats small Kirby?' stick out tongue I mean WHHAAA! Poor poor Kirby...scaredscaredscaredwell you could wait until he comes out the other end... sick But size doesn't always matter, it's the strengths they possess...

CorderaMitchell
good post.

Creshosk
But size doesn't always matter. It does when determining if Kirby can suck it in, if it is too big he's not sucking it in.

Dizzle
Are you sure about the size things? I never knew Kirby's actual size, he seemed like he would be the way he was portrayed in SSB- roughly the same size as Jigglypuff. And what version of Pokemon was that return move in?

And btw, rock Kirby wouldn't take damage from any "normal" attacks... Anyhoo, I take Kirby with his exploding throwing stars... Yaaaaaaaay ownage.

Creshosk
Are you sure about the size things?From SSB about kirby:

Kirby - An 8-inch high creature from a distant star. He may look harmless, but using his Copy ability, Kirby becomes a formidable opponent.

I never knew Kirby's actual size, he seemed like he would be the way he was portrayed in SSB- roughly the same size as Jigglypuff. as would everyone else? they were all brought to be about the same size as each other.

And what version of Pokemon was that return move in?Gold and Silver up.

And btw, rock Kirby wouldn't take damage from any "normal" attacks... Kirby would have to have eaten someone that hasa rock power. And Onyx is a rock-ground type pokemon. It wouldn't be very effective, but it would still hurt him. Just as it hurt the rock pokemon that was 50 levels higher.

Anyhoo, I take Kirby with his exploding throwing stars... Yaaaaaaaay ownage. Kirby would need to eat and combine Bomb and cutter to get that power.

Dizzle
Screw Gold n Silver. I still found it funny when the creators realized they had hit the top of the precious metal chart... Anyhoo, Red n Blue forever! Mewtwo is God!!!

And is it really fair to give Jigglypuff player-customized abilities and not give Kirby any? If we're gonna go from the bases, you get your level 3 Jigglypuff with nothing but pound and sing.

Creshosk
Screw Gold n Silver. I still found it funny when the creators realized they had hit the top of the precious metal chart... Anyhoo, Red n Blue forever! Mewtwo is God!!!

And is it really fair to give Jigglypuff player-customized abilities and not give Kirby any? If we're gonna go from the bases, you get your level 3 Jigglypuff with nothing but pound and sing. Sadly Jigglypuff would still win.

Blue Dragon
good post.
Me? Yeah good yeah! big grin

CorderaMitchell
That's because you have to be inside the bounding box inorder for rest to have the proper power.

Kirby is slower, less manuverable, lower priority and doesn't have the wall of pain.

*taps R and breaks out of Kirby's grab, kirby follows through with move and self destructs*

Kirby was really watered down in melee. . . -_-
he sure was,they made him a lot less sexy.

CorderaMitchell
he sure was,they made him a lot less sexy.

no you neglect to mention that kirby can expand , and jiggly is around the right size for it.

Pound and sing isn't working on it. Kirby's abilities give him the upper hand on that one.

SaTsuJiN
Anyway more seriously since this is a game match that can happen actually in a game, what are some of Kirby's Advantages and Disadvantages that weigh with Jigglypuff. hmm.. jiggly's most notable move is that critical smash where jiggly falls asleep.. if you get hit with it its an instant KO if you're above 50% (or maybe a lil higher I think).. I think if kirby absorbs jigglies power he only gets jiggly sleep

CorderaMitchell
I thought it was the pound ability .

SaTsuJiN
if I went by smash bros. // melee rules.. I would say kirby is definately better (depending who plays them.. since kirby has a lot of anti-ledge hanger moves)... but if it was anime world.. I dunno o_o I havent seen a kirby cartoon or anything

CorderaMitchell
well kirby is still great, and fights against many adversaries,and absorb the powers all of the time. Metaknight is there as a mystery,

Anyway its all on fox box.

Hoshi
kirby is one of nintendo main characters and jigly is just a guy from pokemon , and is not even the strongest or the main character , she is only at ssbm because in many coutry she already proved to be the "most " wanted pokemon .There is no way that kirby would lose to her , kirby already fought dozens of intergalactic oponents and defeated them all , he has the experience ,the power and is used to fight against stronger and faster oponents , and jigly only fought against guys like pikachu or guys like that , and i never saw she winning

CorderaMitchell
thank you for that post.

Hoshi
it wasnt big deal , it is missing some information , but with that is possible to know that kirby sure can destroy the pitfull pokemon

Creshosk
no you neglect to mention that kirby can expand , and jiggly is around the right size for it.No, Jigglypuff is two and a half times Kirby's size, it's too big.

Pound and sing isn't working on it. Simply touching an enemy hurts kirby. And Kirby takes a longer time to recover in SSBM so it stands to reason he's more suceptable to sleep attacks.

Kirby's abilities give him the upper hand on that one. What can he do? Jigglypuff is too big to be sucked in. Kirby's got nothing on this fight.

kirby is one of nintendo main characters and jigly is just a guy from pokemon , and is not even the strongest or the main character , she is only at ssbm because in many coutry she already proved to be the "most " wanted pokemon .There is no way that kirby would lose to her , kirby already fought dozens of intergalactic oponents and defeated them all , he has the experience ,the power and is used to fight against stronger and faster oponents , and jigly only fought against guys like pikachu or guys like that , and i never saw she winning Jigglypuff loses because its a pokemon?

That entire post is one big ad hominem attack.

Despite all his experience he's got nothing in this fight.

CorderaMitchell
No he meant that jiggly is here because of popularity,and isn't usually potrayed as an effective pokemon much less an all out fighter char.

Nah jiggly can deflate, and I've already told you that, he can suck up char of various densities, and sizes.

Mario gets hurt by touching an enemy, or so do many platform char for that matter, that is a strawman.

Hoshi
yeah man , just relax , i never said she would lose because she is a pokemon , i was just saying she is not very important in the nintendo universe as a character , just as cordera said , and kirby already sucked guy who were three , four times bigger than him without any problem

Creshosk
No he meant that jiggly is here because of popularity,and isn't usually potrayed as an effective pokemon much less an all out fighter char.Ah the old popularity argument.

You guy loses so you have to justify it by saying "It's just a popular character."

And what would that make the charcter with his own series of games and his own TV show? wink

Nah jiggly can deflate, and I've already told you that, he can suck up char of various densities, and sizes.But not over a certain size, or else he would be able to in his games. Why would Jigglypuff deflate?

Mario gets hurt by touching an enemy, or so do many platform char for that matter, that is a strawman. I countered your strawman with another one to show you how ridiculous it is.

"Pound and Sing aren't working on Kirby!"

Why not? He takes longer to wake up in SSBM than the other characters(except Jigglypuff who he is equal to in wakeing up) So it stands to reason sleep attacks are more effective.

And why would pound not work?

Creshosk
yeah man , just relax , i never said she would lose because she is a pokemon , i was just saying she is not very important in the nintendo universe as a character , just as cordera said , Poularity isn't a factor.

and kirby already sucked guy who were three , four times bigger than him without any problem When? and why can't I get him to just suck in characters that are bigger than him?

CorderaMitchell
yeah man , just relax , i never said she would lose because she is a pokemon , i was just saying she is not very important in the nintendo universe as a character , just as cordera said , and kirby already sucked guy who were three , four times bigger than him without any problem

he aint relaxing when his jigglypuff is in the least bet used in "slander"

I never said those moves are ineffective, only that they wouldn't be ones of choice against a skilled SSB kirby player.

In the original SSB, Kirby owned period, now there is some competition in the second one

Jiggly could deflate after a good hit from anyone.

Popularity wasn't the factor of Jiggly being better, only that it got on the game, noone said she wasn't good, only that there were more effective pokemon bra.

Hoshi
have you played kirby games , because if you did you would know that sometimes kirby fight guys bigger than him , like in kirby from the super nes he can suck meta knight crew in just one suck , and they are (the four of them) at least 3 times bigger and 5 or 6 times more dense than kirby , and if you cant suck guys in the kirby games that are just 3 times bigger than kirby that are not bosses , your game is corrupted

CorderaMitchell
Kirby is more powerful than cresh is giving him credit for.................

Creshosk
he aint relaxing when his jigglypuff is in the least bet used in "slander"

I never said those moves are ineffective, only that they wouldn't be ones of choice against a skilled SSB kirby player.Would you stop switch hitting? When pound and sing were brought up we were talking about the characters from their own games. Not ssb/ssbm

In the original SSB, Kirby owned period, now there is some competition in the second one It's true he was awesome in the first one. But in that one JP could instantly link dril kick to rest.

Jiggly could deflate after a good hit from anyone.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Popularity wasn't the factor of Jiggly being better, only that it got on the game, noone said she wasn't good, only that there were more effective pokemon bra. Jigglypuff got into ssb due to popularity, true, but why was this even brought up?

have you played kirby games,All of them.

because if you did you would know that sometimes kirby fight guys bigger than him , like in kirby from the super nes he can suck meta knight crew in just one suck , and they are (the four of them) at least 3 times bigger and 5 or 6 times more dense than kirby , and if you cant suck guys in the kirby games that are just 3 times bigger than kirby that are not bosses , your game is corrupted Hmm. . that may be. . . Cause I can't just suck in larger opponents without hitting them with something first. . .

Creshosk
Kirby is more powerful than cresh is giving him credit for................. Are you trying to start something?

Hoshi
that is not true , if you say you ve played all the kirby games you must have played the super nes kirby , and in the super nes kirby you doesnt have to hit some enemies that are just a 3 times bigger than him , depends of the enemy of course , there are some kind of enemies that kirby cant suck , but there are big enemies like as i said before the meta knight crew , if you really played this game you know what i am talking about

CorderaMitchell
my point exactly they must be on a weakened state to be inhaled if they are on kirby's level I.E bosses.

How about that large bear, or the Suplex Beetele, Or the Ice walrus, or Items that obviously weigh more than this guy rocks etc.

You want to argue on a different forum, terrific just have to have that last word, I'm just preparing Hoshi, because he is not used to a good debator of your style. rolling on floor laughing

Creshosk

CorderaMitchell
by hitting hit.

Dizzle
Sadly Jigglypuff would still win.

With a normal attack that does around 4 damage and a sleep ability that works maybe 1/3 of the time? Don't think so.

Creshosk
With a normal attack that does around 4 damage and a sleep ability that works maybe 1/3 of the time? Don't think so. It's have a greater propencity against kirby as he seems to be suceptible to sleep attacks (Based on him being more vulnerable to them in SSBM)

And what can kirby do?

CorderaMitchell
too much to post here,in fact he does more than everyone, certainly the shang tsung of SSBM

SaTsuJiN
jiggly is cuter than kirby sad

http://www.tenzor.cz/jolteon/images/pokemoni/jigglypuff11.jpg

omgz it r kyuute~~ (^_^)

nadja
hi people i'm new here

CorderaMitchell
actually kirby is cuter with his "hii"

was up nadja, take time to customize your posts. thumb up

Creshosk
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
jiggly is cuter than kirby sad

G]http://www.tenzor.cz/jolteon/images/pokemoni/jigglypuff11.jpg

omgz it r kyuute~~ (^_^)

actually kirby is cuter with his "hii"

was up nadja, take time to customize your posts. thumb up

Guy's beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Cute is a matter of opinion. I think both of them are abso-fricken-lutly adorable.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1508805/

SaTsuJiN
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/eek.gif .... squishy thingies~ \(^ ^)/

Dizzle
Shield your eyes man! They're targeting your mind!

CorderaMitchell
Guy's beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Cute is a matter of opinion. I think both of them are abso-fricken-lutly adorable.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1508805/

I'm not sure. It takes only 1/5 of a second to decide if someones attractive. Hell even infants know whats sexy.

Regardless,they are both adorable, its just that "hiiii" that gets me everytime.

Sanbru
Yes, that "hiiii!" is evily adorable to me. Kirby to me would win on the cute factor due to that saying. Though the real question is who can open there mouth the quickest? Can Kirby suck in Jigglypuff before she can open her mouth and sing and put Kirby to sleep?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sanbru
Can Kirby suck in Jigglypuff before she can open her mouth and sing and put Kirby to sleep? Kirby sucks in instantly, however I still think that Jigglypuff is too big for the "own games" kirby.

CorderaMitchell
well yes in fighting terms characters are strengthened and weakend accordingly TO TRY to add balance., like certain characers not using their feats, like wolvie's regeneration in a versus game.

but kirby was weakened from the previous game and it seems like we are mostly going on ssbm.

Creshosk
well yes in fighting terms characters are strengthened and weakend accordingly TO TRY to add balance., like certain characers not using their feats, like wolvie's regeneration in a versus game. And given abilities, like links infinite bombs, infinite arrows, kirby retaining his extra powers (stone, fireball, sword) no matter how much he's beat upon jigglypuff having more that four powers, kirby having more than one power. . . Kirby having the ability to swallow any of his enemies, even those that are many times his size. and the ability to not die when swallowed.

but kirby was weakened from the previous game and it seems like we are mostly going on ssbm. Instead of jigglypuff only having the drill rest attack over kirby(and nothing else from ssb). . . now her manuverability, and priority are over his and she has the wall of pain. . .

CorderaMitchell
lol indeed.

Dizzle
Shit, this Creshosk guy knows what he's talkin about. Just dug up the SSBM game and started playing against a Bowser level 9 CPU... Took him out 5 lives without losing one after a few goes, and I'm still gettin the hang of rest. Totally beat the crap out of Event Match 51 too... Jigglypuff owns. Hahaha. Never thought I'd say that.

CorderaMitchell
Yes,I agree there, even the most ""lame"" char,can kick some ass.

And I sure don't play to much SSBM, but i know by fighting games,that the faster thinking and most innovative player will win,whichis why a faster char is ideal.

YohAsakura101
Kirby wou l totally cool Win cool

CorderaMitchell
please explain why or you'll be ignored, even though i do agree with you...........

Hooverman
tough battle but i think kirby would win because he's stronger while jigglypuff is like all fruity laughing

CorderaMitchell
fruity?

Cresh will get you now read some of his posts, he knows what he is talking about.

Hooverman
who?

CorderaMitchell
Read Creshoks posts on here and the comic versus forums, on anything i've been on, he has a blue robot head, he's good at what he does.

though he is no match for the one andonly.

Hooverman
did u notice we r like in 50 of the same forums lol

CorderaMitchell
never did i'm pretty prolific, an have already gotten to almost 2000 posts int he time i've been here.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hooverman
tough battle but i think kirby would win because he's stronger while jigglypuff is like all fruity laughing

Fruity . . .
Translation: I judge based on appearence so will underestimate Jigglypuff and wind up getting my ass handed to me by an opponent I've underestimated.

Jigglypuff is actually a little bit faster. And in fighting games speed is a more important attribute than power.

Hooverman
ok i meant fruity move wise and ur just mad cause i burned u in like 20 other threads

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hooverman
ok i meant fruity move wise and ur just mad cause i burned u in like 20 other threads lol.

What other threads?

I probably just ignored your feeble attempts as they were'nt worth my time or effort.

CorderaMitchell
he's pretty prolific cresh

Creshosk
he's pretty prolific cresh So is sand. And I'm not going to worry about what sand does either. I'm going to ignore it because it's not worth my time.

Hooverman
ok no expression

CorderaMitchell
wow, just too mean today.

Hooverman
wow, just too mean today.

u said it

CorderaMitchell
but you may want to post some info and make some claims or argue something, short posts like those just don't get any point across, right or wrong, make a reason you think kirby wins using some knowledge and not just aesthetic values. wink

CorderaMitchell
here ya go cap............

WAF3001
Whenever you get a fighting game, you want to unlock all of the characters. These new unlocked charcters are usually better than the ones you have (mainly because of the toughness of getting them). Well, in both SSB games, you already had Kirby and had to unlock Jugglypuff. I think Jugglypuff was thought to be better. Just my idea.....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>