anakin survived?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imperial troop
ok got a few Q's, how did anakin get burned, and how did he survive?

Darth_Sidious01
his rage and his anger helped him survive..the dark side

TheAnimal
damn how many threads are we gona have repeat?

imperial troop
oh, really? im suprised his body wasnt insinerated in seconds

Darth_Sidious01
well it kinda was hence the "more machine than man" bit.... lol
but yes i think it's just a part of the mythology that he survives..not really relying on physics we know stick out tongue

Luetchyboy
lets see, the force old men shooting lightning out of their hands. I don't think we really have to believe in the science behind the movies, just sit back and enjoy

Darth_Sidious01
^ hahahahahahaha laughing
very true my friend...very true indeed

imperial troop
well i dont have time to look through all the pages to find one. so how did it happen, trip and fall? or attack, miss, fall in?

Darth_Sidious01
he is forced onto the slope if i'm not mistaken and a few limbs are dismembered forcing him to fall

Soda
all four limbs are cut, he lies there like a quadraplegic

imperial troop
so obi-wan cut his legs and arms, and he fell into lava, then kinda dragged himself ashore by his rage and hate, and was given fake legs+arms by sidious.

Darth_Sidious01
he was just sitting there on the black sand dying very slowly and palpatine arrived and picked him up and took him to rehab center for reconstruction

imperial troop
yeah on www.aptirrelevance.com i saw pics of him burnts, and on the surgery table.

astrofan428
Yeah he doesnt actually fall into lava as we where always told, he instead rolls down on black sand near the lava river.

Delta 62
Obi didn't cut off his right arm, only his left and both legs. I don't think Anakin actually fell INTO the lava, I think he rolled down the slope and his clothes caught fire, with the fire then spreading to his skin.

vader519
Why can't you use the search button.

Batman316
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's a search button?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by imperial troop
well i dont have time to look through all the pages to find one. so how did it happen, trip and fall? or attack, miss, fall in?

You don't need time.

That's what the search button is for. It's fast, simple and fun! I give the KMC Search Button 2 thumbs up! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.