halo 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kingchuck
halo 2 rules

Prod
Please dont do this...reporting

Darth_Janus
What the hell? How did you get in here? Your post has less intellectually stimulating material than gnat shit.

TheAnimal
king punk get out of here you retard. this is the star war's turf. not no mr.bungie chat.

DarkYoda
Yes it does... but wrong forum. bash

NinthSith
Halo 2 sucks!! anyone with a really good computer with very good video and skills with a keyboard and mouse gets bored with Halo 2 in about 20 seconds.

TheAnimal
halo 2 was the worse sequel to a great game. halo 2 was only good for online play

Darth_Janus
Bored. Apparently good grammar isn't required.

GCG
Computer / Video Games Forum

NinthSith
I just hate consoles the gameplay is way to slow thumb down

Darth_Vader05
Thats it i cant take this any more i am sorry to say this but i am leaving KMC and i may not return come on Halo 2 this is the Halo forum. Goodbye my fellow KMC friends and may the force be with you always....

palpy_666
What this forum needs is stronger mods. That's why I am pushing for my election as a mod. Yes, I'm new, but I've been visiting these boards for years. I am a serious SW fan and will work very hard to keep these kind of threads away from this board.

Mods, elect me. I will serve this board well.

Darth_Janus
Ah.... no. Not electing a guy with a Sidious sig.

NinthSith
Over half the people that post here will not be here in another month or two anyway they are just here for spoilers, then again a new recruit of noobs are sure to join this place for a month or so after EPlll is released.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.