Luke's Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
If Luke had a son, you think he would have a mechanical arm?

Otaku_Sith

Darth_Janus
I thought Luke already had a son.... Ben Skywalker.

nolan lepaz
Thats a stupid question. If my father lost his leg in a car crash would I be born with a prostetic leg? Think about these things before you ask them.

Corranhorn
Luke does have a son called Ben.The mother is Mara Jade and he is really sensitive towards the force.No he doesn't have a mehanical arm

Darth_Glentract
he is like 3 at the end of NJO. He is in the Maw.

Darth Trinew
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
Thats a stupid question. If my father lost his leg in a car crash would I be born with a prostetic leg? Think about these things before you ask them.

What I meant was that would the Sith chop off his hand and be replaced with a new hand.

Ken Kenobi
Where's the HELL NO option? big grin

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
What I meant was that would the Sith chop off his hand and be replaced with a new hand.

Possibly, but the Sith can just as well cut out his teeth....

nolan lepaz
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
What I meant was that would the Sith chop off his hand and be replaced with a new hand. I'm sorry for calling your question stupid but rephrase it next time dude. Ask the question 'if Luke had a son do you think that he would eventually lose an arm?' or something like that.

Vanquish
Many Jedi's and Sith's lose limbs. I think that is the most vital strike point for attacking an opponent, because without a saber, they can't defend themselves anymore. Luke, Anakin, Dooku, Windu, all lost limbs.

If Lukes son grew up to fight a powerful Sith lord, maybe he would lose a limb in the fight, who knows. But would he be born without a limb? NO

exanda kane
Are there actually any Sith left. It's not as stupid question as it sounds.
I thought Anakin was supposed to end the Sith and he killed the Emporer and died himself. There isn't any mention of them after RotJ is there?

Taking off limbs is one of the main aims of lightsaber duelling. Although the Sith will hack at any body part, true precision with the weapon is shown by slicing off the top of the hilt, like in E2 to Anakin.
Less precise is taking off the hand/wrist and then on down to the arm. Heads are only taken in bad circumstances and by Sith.

nolan lepaz
It's not a stupid question. No actually in NJO the spirit of Exar Kun posess Luke's body on Yavin four and in other novels forgive for not remembering which ones lord sidious spirit returns. Lord sidious was more than just the man Anakin threw over the edge in ROTJ. His sprit posses the bodies of other people and he's so dark in the force that when he does thier skin starts to crack and get sithy. But I believe that in order to bring balance to the force there would have to be a dark and light side not neccesarrily sith but there were other powerful enemies that the Jedi had to face such as the Krath. So yeah there were sith left and to bring balance to the force thier still need to be darkness.

Darth Trinew
im not alkin about others Im talkin about Luke's son. Everyone male in teh Skywalker family line has lost an arm and got a mechanical one. I say Luke's son would get one too.

Reborn Again
U know, it would be cool is Luke did have a son and he became Luke's greatest enemy.

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by exanda kane
Are there actually any Sith left. It's not as stupid question as it sounds.
I thought Anakin was supposed to end the Sith and he killed the Emporer and died himself. There isn't any mention of them after RotJ is there?

Taking off limbs is one of the main aims of lightsaber duelling. Although the Sith will hack at any body part, true precision with the weapon is shown by slicing off the top of the hilt, like in E2 to Anakin.
Less precise is taking off the hand/wrist and then on down to the arm. Heads are only taken in bad circumstances and by Sith.
I haven't seen ROTS yet.Because it's premiered at may 19th in the Netherlands.But i haved played the game.Now i know the game is different from the movie,but when dous Dooku lose a limb?

Corranhorn
when he is fighting anakin.Anakin cuts off both his hands before killing him

exanda kane
and a little scissor movement with lightsabers and christopher lee is gone. Although for once he wasn't killed with a wooden stake. . .

Skkouth
''and a little scissor movement with lightsabers and christopher lee is gone. Although for once he wasn't killed with a wooden stake. . .''

lol... nice one :P
but hey, doesnt he plays as Saruman in Lord of The Rings? how he dies? i dont remember.

Fishy
In the teather movies he does not die, in the extended Edition Wormtongue kills him, then Legolas shoots an arrow in Grima... In the books Saruman takes over the shire first and then dies or gets banned I'm not really sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.