Illinois High School Newspaper Episode III Review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediStang
<Taken off>

I will post my article once it is published, to avoid plagarism...Sorry for any confusion

umraan
well can u pm it 2 me?? i live in illinois

mandalorian_war
same here i live in belleville

astrofan428
I do accept your apology, because I am very confused. big grin

jedi2187
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
same here i live in belleville

DUDE! I went to Belleville East! ROX!!!! cool

Anyway, can u pm me the article too, or let us know when you can post it? Snoogans!

star22
Can you PM it to me too?

Lazerlike42
what's so cool about it everyone wants it lol

mandalorian_war
Quote DUDE! I went to Belleville East! ROX!!!!

Anyway, can u pm me the article too, or let us know when you can post it? Snoogans! Quote

i go to west

jedi2187
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
what's so cool about it everyone wants it lol

It's not very often a high school from Illinois does a review of an epoch-making film.

How is the new high school, MW? I heard the old one got bought out by Lindenwood U. (I know, off-topic. Now back to the thread).

mandalorian_war
its awesome

vader519
Can you pm me the story as well. Thanks.

DylHimself
there are 2 belleville people here?? i live in belleville too! well..shiloh actually. but i have a belleville zip code. i'm gonna go back to lurking now..

JediStang

jedi2187
Kudos for posting, JS! And hey-howdy, DylHimself! What a small universe!

yodafan
Thanks for posting it, but you could have used more spoiler tags...

Gangularis
how is that a review? that's what happened in the movie.. where exactly is the review part??

BrianWilsonJedi
How did some High School Kid get to see the movie and write a review?

Or did he just write the review based on the spoilers?

F+

OB1-adobe
That is not a review, that is a synopsis

Actually that is not even a synopsis, that is the general outline of the whole movie.

You are putting that in your school paper for everyone to read? What the hell is the matter with you?

BrianWilsonJedi
OK D- then

JediStang
To tell you the honest-to-God truth, I'm glad that I got this response. I had actually made a 'review' of the movie, NO I have not yet seen it, which is why they made me do an overview of the movie, and a reaction of a student. Seriously, it was really dumbed down, about a great 400 words. It originally was about 800 words, taken down to about 350. So, sorry for the dissapointment, and see you on the other side.

Smodden
Nicewink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.