The Greatest Day Of My Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coca-Boba
Ever since George announced he was making the PT i have been waiting for the release of EP III. I have no question that May 19th 2005 will be the best day of my life. And I am thankfull to be able to say i was there when the greatest and most anticipated film of all time was shown.

Thankyou Mr Lucas.

star22
I agree. I can hardly wait. It will be amazing. A day that I will remember for the rest of my life. I wish I could fastforward to the 19th. I don't want to wait anymore.

yodafan
I don't know if I will be happy or sad. It will be the end of Star Wars almost. Sure there will be EU and TV but it won't be the same. There is no other film to look forward too. And the movie it self i the daeth of the Jedi, and the rise of Evil.

star22
How about both? That is allowed. I will by happy, hyper, and excited up to that point. After, I will be really sad.

palpy_666
Because I am a Sith Lord miffed, I'll be cheering on the baddies in this movie, as I usually do (I'll be yelling and cheering so loud when Yoda gets blasted back by Sidious' lightning!).

I can't wait for this movie. I'm seriously gonna look back on May 19th as the greatest day of my life.

star22
Me too. I will be cheering for Palpatine. He is the greatest character ever.

Darth_Duffy
although the film will be superb and its much anticipated by all star wars fans, you my friend must have led one dull life!

palpy_666
Originally posted by star22
Me too. I will be cheering for Palpatine. He is the greatest character ever.

We'll probably be the sore thumbs of the whole audience, but who cares!? Happy Dance

star22
I will have to do it on the inside. I don't think I could get away with it since the family I am going with is bringing their kid.

brendy
oh i love star wars. f*cking AWESOME.
Originally posted by Coca-Boba
Ever since George announced he was making the PT i have been waiting for the release of EP III. I have no question that May 19th 2005 will be the best day of my life. And I am thankfull to be able to say i was there when the greatest and most anticipated film of all time was shown.

Thankyou Mr Lucas.

i think every one is thinking the same bud.....

starwars

i for one wish there will be more films... but then again an EP VII,VIII & IX would probably suck.

star22
I like Zhan to much to wish for more films.

brendy
What's Zhan???????

yodafan
Originally posted by brendy
What's Zhan???????
I think its a person... ???

star22
Timothy Zhan, who wrote the Thrawn Trilogy. I consider his books to be 7,8, and 9.

sundevilscott
Originally posted by palpy_666
Because I am a Sith Lord miffed, I'll be cheering on the baddies in this movie, as I usually do (I'll be yelling and cheering so loud when Yoda gets blasted back by Sidious' lightning!).

I can't wait for this movie. I'm seriously gonna look back on May 19th as the greatest day of my life.

As much as I love these movies I must say that you should meet a nice girl, get hitched and have kids. Then tell me what the greatest day of your life.

One of the greatest days of my life was when the Phantom Menace came out and my son was 4 years old in line with me. I just happened to be 4 years old standing in line with my dad in 1977.

wink

star22
Nope. Getting married to a nice guy will not be better than the 19th. I'm never having kids, so I'll never know about that.

yodafan
Your a chick? I didn't know that. Anyway EPIII will be kind of sad, all those Jedi gettking killed. Mace Windu, Plo-koon, the little padawans, the masters at the temple... And padme dieing....

star22
Yup. I don't act like one, though, and most of the time I wish I was a guy.

Sad for who? I'm rooting for Palpatine.

yodafan
Sad for the Jedi... Sad for the universe... How can you root for some one who will bring nothing but death and sadness to the universe? He is pure evil!

brendy
i'll be rooting for Obi toot

star22
Of course he is. So am I. He works for me.
Obi-Wan dies if you care to remember. He is murdered without any betrayal involved. Palps had to be betrayed to be killed.

sundevilscott
Originally posted by star22
Of course he is. So am I. He works for me.
Obi-Wan dies if you care to remember. He is murdered without any betrayal involved. Palps had to be betrayed to be killed.

I am also one that always looks forward to the Bad Guys also. I always like the Bad Guy Wrestler!! wink

LandoSpeeder2
I'm already sad. This will be the last time I ever get to see a new star wars movie in the theater. It seems like such a long time ago when TPM came out. Though May 19'th won't be the happiest day of my life, I sure as heck will be happy. I'll be very sad when it's over though. I am always sad at the end of every star wars movie, but in the theater after ROTS, I won't get the chance to see a new star wars movie. These movies aren't just movies too me, they bring back memories (Maybe not for older people but I was only 7 when TPM came out and now I'm 13). sad

star22
Agreed. I can't be sad right now though. I will be sad when it is all over.

theflyxx
I wouldn't go so far as to call it the best day of my life, but I've been anticipating this movie ever since I heard the tale of how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader; his fall from grace and how he became "more machine than man" when he fell into a molten pit in a duel with Obi-Wan.

May 19th will be bittersweet because it will be the last SW film, but it's the SW film I've been waiting 25 years to see.

They just don't make movies like this anymore that create as much buzz as the SW movies do.

palpy_666
Some will shed tears over the sadness of Anakin and his dark deeds, I will be shedding tears over the beauty of a Jedi finally realizing the Dark Side is more powerful. I'll aslo cry over the beauty of the formation of the wonderful Empire!

(I'm not really gonna cry, it's more of a figure of speech.. I guess)

star22
Agreed. I will cry over how amazing Palpatine is.

Eleonora
If May 20 will be the best day of my life I'd say I'm in real trouble.

Batman316
Originally posted by Eleonora

yes yes yes yes

PVS
Originally posted by Eleonora

exactly what i was thinking.
granted, it will probably be the greatest night out at the movies in my life, but if it will be the best day........please pass the shotgunmessed

Cheesiness
I often use my mastery of the Force to discover who is a powerful Jedi or Sith. I have discovered that I am the strongest of all Jedi on this board, and also that I can make peoples' heads explode if they are wearing headphones whilst on their computers.

If ever someone disappears without warning, it is usually because I have made their noggins burst like eggs in a microwave.

jawdrop

star22
Yes, but I am the dark side and thus am more powerful than you. You use me to explode people. I give you the desire.

((The_Anomaly))
star22, ur absolutely right, palps is the man, hes the best character in the SW universe...

im routing for him as well, even tho i already know he wins, i just cant wait to see how ridiculously he wins! big grin

((The_Anomaly))
ohh and Cheesiness, hahahaa, i love that sig!

"come to the darkside, we have cookies"

LOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.