A forgotton marvil; Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
Out of all the villans and characters throughout the star wars universe one of them stood out from all the rest, Darth Maul....He was the badest of all the bad asses only to be slaughtered by the p***y Obiwan. No affence to all the fans of Obi, i just think he sucks and i can't wait to see him get messed up by Anakin and the rest of the sith. But really darth Maul was my favorate villan eva and to think how forgottrn he is now just pisses me off!

smoker4
Darth who?

star22
Maul was just an animal. Sidious is the real dark one, followed by Vade, then Dooku, then Grievus. Obi-Wan killed Maul as a Padawan, for goodness sakes.

TheElectricFox
trust me dude after ROTS we will see that Sidious is the true badass

palpy_666
This thread doesn't belong here. Yes, Maul is awesome, but we are way off topic.

If I was a mod, I would shut this down immediately... which is why I wish I were a mod. smile

DaRtH_mCnAztY
He was an animal, the naztyest 1. I'm just pized that he won't be returning in Ep3........or will he..........
i'v herd a ton of rumors that he'll be back as a clone serving in the Sith Council that overthrew the jedi council, but really how the sith going to rule over the jedi with just sideous, grevious and anakin? wink

palpy_666
Originally posted by DaRtH_mCnAztY
He was an animal, the naztyest 1. I'm just pized that he won't be returning in Ep3........or will he..........
i'v herd a ton of rumors that he'll be back as a clone serving in the Sith Council that overthrew the jedi council, but really how the sith going to rule over the jedi with just sideous, grevious and anakin? wink

This is rediculous. Please don't post stuff like this here. We don't want it. Maul is awesome, but this isn't the place for this thread!!!

DaRtH_mCnAztY
sorry i just can't see it, Darth Sideous being a badass? hes an old man and doesn't have tatoos all over his body (hint: Darth Maul) he'll never be the badass his Apprentice was.

star22
Agreed. This belongs in the Episode I forum.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
hey "Palpy", then dont reply to it

DaRtH_mCnAztY
even if its about him possible being in E3?

astrofan428
Darth Maul - Cut in half by padawan(his only advantage was his double saber, once it was gone, slice)

Darth Sidious - Beats yoda

And yes thsi belongs in the E1 thread.

keYa
Darth Mail returned , after ROTS and wanna kill obi wan , but he died by a headshot from the Owen's son rifle ...

astrofan428
even if its about him possible being in E3?

Usually people who get cut in half dont return.

star22
I'm not Palpy. I'm his master, the dark side.

Palpy rocks, though. He was only beaten by betrayal.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
ya as a clone or being Grevious himself

astrofan428
ya as a clone or being Grevious himself

Oh good god!

star22
Please no. Maul was okay, but I don't want him back.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
Ya wateva, he's already back he is grevious: Sidious' first cyborg test, deny it if u must be in 7 days u''ll see things my way bisnatch devil

astrofan428
Ya wateva, he's already back he is grevious: Sidious' first cyborg test, deny it if u must be in 7 days u''ll see things my way bisnatch devil

Grevious was an alien, he was injured, the he was reconstructed.

star22
No, he is not. Trust me. I've read the novel. I can't remember where Grievous is from, but he isn't Maul.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
there have been some adjustments from the novel to the film an alter-twist, believe it nerd

yodafan
HEHEHE Who told you that supershadow?

DaRtH_mCnAztY
ya u like that...........

WAT INTEREST WOULD ANY READER OF THE BOOK HAVE IN SEEING THE FILM AT SUCH URGE IF THEY NEW HOW IT WAS GOING TO RESULT?

Tracyn
I read the script of RotS, Punk, and there's nothing 'bout Maul being Grievous...
read Visionaries, Punk

yodafan
Because the movie is way cooler than a book, you can see the stuff happening instead of just imagining it.

smoker4
I sense something

http://supports4less.com/silipos/footsupports/soft-sock-bg.jpg

DaRtH_mCnAztY
WHO MAN U SHOULD'VE MADE UR USER NAME PUNK...******

smoker4
Stop shouting, you'll wake the nurses smokin'

Tracyn
WHO MAN U SHOULD'VE MADE UR USER NAME PUNK...******

look in the mirror, Punk cool smokin'

astrofan428
Just to humor you, if Maul is GG, then you would be happy to know that Kenobi kills his ***** ass again.

sneeky_ninja
isnt it true that the only reason obi killed maul was because he saw his master get sabered down and he let his rage take over. if you watch it he looks pissed when he is fighting maul, so obi was slightly steping to the dark side.....wasnt he??????

btw this post belongs in episode one forums.

sneeky_ninja
Originally posted by yodafan
Because the movie is way cooler than a book, you can see the stuff happening instead of just imagining it. yes but reading expands your imgination so that when you do see the movie you can be dissapointed cause its not what you thought it would be in your head. imaginations are a wonder full thing arnt they.

sry dont mean to dbl post

DaRtH_mCnAztY
Originally posted by sneeky_ninja
yes but reading expands your imgination so that when you do see the movie you can be dissapointed cause its not what you thought it would be in your head. imaginations are a wonder full thing arnt they.

Thadz so true and like you said it could have some alterations (which im sure it does) and ya after some easy research maul isnt GG (obviously!) im just more or less hoping he was. but im not saying he doesn't come back as a clone, as iv herd so much of in rumors and plot descriptions throughout the web

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by sneeky_ninja
yes but reading expands your imgination so that when you do see the movie you can be dissapointed cause its not what you thought it would be in your head. imaginations are a wonder full thing arnt they.

Thadz so true and like you said it could have some alterations (which im sure it does) and ya after some easy research maul isnt GG (obviously!) im just more or less hoping he was. but im not saying he doesn't come back as a clone, as iv herd so much of in rumors and plot descriptions throughout the web

You're not only wrong, you're immature.

Here, have a cup...

ApolloX
Darth Maul is hardly forgotten...

moviejunkie23
maul was great but he is also as dead as dracula

Darth Syko
GG was not a sith. he just hunted jedi because he hated them. and darth maul rocks. dooku isn't scary, vader needs a suit to keep himself alive, and palps can hardly move. nuff said

Otaku_Sith
He had like two lines in ep1 why the f*** would he come back.And he's to eh...mindless to rule over the universe with Sidious and Anakin.

Mr Parker
Darth Maul was such a lame ass villian.The guy looks like the rock group KISS.I laughed my ass off when I saw how stupid looking he looked without the hood on.

DarthVader221
Maul was tight but omg who would think of going down that one hole thingy where he fell to find him, re-build him, and then give him a damn one sided lightsaber when he was best with a two sided one i mean what the hell is up with that!

DaRtH_mCnAztY
ya, i dont know wat the f*ck this kid was talkin about, maul was probaly the best villian eva in any movie, atleast to my judgement

Andrew McLeod
He was amazing. Darth Maul was probably the most evil of all of them (aside from Palpatine himself). His fighting kicked so much ass too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.