Who's better,Kal or Kal-EL?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
I like Kal's "I just don't care anymore" attitude.Kal-El was an okay character but he needs to talk more.I think that Clark should learn how to control Kal-El and learn how to use his other powers.Can't he meditate to get his other powers?Anyway,who do you like better?

chronic
kal-el is superman's krypton name

Darth Mantis
Kal-el.

Zod4Life
Clark on Red Kryptonite will be cut to a minimum since he's about to become Superman.Wouldn't Kal-El be a cool superhero name?

pr1983
Originally posted by chronic
kal-el is superman's krypton name

yes

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Clark on Red Kryptonite will be cut to a minimum since he's about to become Superman.Wouldn't Kal-El be a cool superhero name?

kal-el is his real name...

and he wasnt evil... he was just doing what he could to protect humankind...

Zod4Life
Yeah well,he seemed pretty evil to me.When can I get an avatar?

Darth Mantis
When you put it on...

Zod4Life
When I put what on?

pr1983
Yeah well,he seemed pretty evil to me.When can I get an avatar?

he wasnt evil... the stones in the hand of any human would destroy the world, jor-el was making sure that clark would have a home to live in in the future...

clark is too much of a nice guy, and hadnt developed all his powers, so he had to be coerced into doing it...

Zod4Life
Well,the stones are once again safe and everyone on Earth will have a place to live in the future.

pr1983
Well,the stones are once again safe and everyone on Earth will have a place to live in the future.

thats the good part...

zod, go to profile, edit options, theres and option to put in an avatar...

IceWithin
Kal any day of the week!! kal-el was an *******! at least kal was fun!

TWelling4Ever
smile

Zod4Life
Yeah,Kal was real fun.Anyone notice that in Exile when Clark was in the phone Booth and then took off the ring and put it back on,his muscle got extremely big.Tom has to be pumping some serious iron!

IceWithin
yeah....
I envy clark he can be rich SO easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
u can be a thief... a very..VERY...VERY good one!

TWelling4Ever
Yeah,Kal was real fun.Anyone notice that in Exile when Clark was in the phone Booth and then took off the ring and put it back on,his muscle got extremely big.Tom has to be pumping some serious iron!
yes

super drool! perv

Zod4Life
If you think Tom has muscle now,wait until he's Superman!

TWelling4Ever
perv

IceWithin
**** yeah!! stick out tongue

Zod4Life
I think that Tom is the perfect choice for Clark Kent and now we've seen 4 years of solid Clark Kent,I want to see Superman.

ilvorlandobloom
i vote for Clark!!! cuz he's so sweet love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.