Can't Clark...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
Can't Clark meditate to gain his other powers?If he does what kind of powers would he get.I think that I heard that in the future Superman would be able to blow bolts out of his hand and his original powers would be 10 times more powerful.To get his powers faster,can't he meditate to get all of his other powers?I think that in Relic Jor-El gained his powers to fast and he shouldn't have even been able to fly unless he was there for over like 5 years and he found out some way to gain his powers faster.Can any Kyptonian meditate to gain more powers or would it take away all of their powers? confused

Darth Mantis
He probably can, but through out the show he goes through different emotions and events to unlock his hidden potential... So unless he concentrates or meditates by using his emotions he could probably use his other gifts...

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
He probably can, but through out the show he goes through different emotions and events to unlock his hidden potential... So unless he concentrates or meditates by using his emotions he could probably use his other gifts...
yeah that's a possiblity...interestig to think about

Zod4Life
That would be cool to see him meditating one day on an episode of Smallville.

pr1983
he hasnt had enough contact with jorel to know whether he can or cant...

they seem to be affected by him going through puberty, they'll all come to him eventually...

but where is the bolts from his hands and power multiplying coming from?

TWelling4Ever
I dunno.... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.