Domino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
Anyone think this looks any good?

It reminds me of Fight Club.

strawberryfeild
its ok i guess

Cinemaddiction
I'm all for it. I love Tony Scott's work.

MildPossession
Is this the film where the real Domino is upset because it has portrayed her as straight when she is in fact a lesbian?

draconigena
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm still not sure if it'll be any good or not. I have to see a few more trailers before I'll be able to decide.

SnakeEyes
I saw the preview and I think it looks horrible. Not going to even bother seeing it...

Morpheus
raver IM GOING TO SEE THIS F**KING MOVIE.!!!!!
IT LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD. raver

forumcrew
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I'm all for it. I love Tony Scott's work.

yea tony scott would be enough for me to check it out, i think it looks pretty decent im not sold on keira knightlys acting ability yet though

Morpheus
raverit has that same look as "man on fire"
love keira knightly. raver

Wolfie
laughing out loud I am so glad I'm not alone. This was one of the previews in Kung Fu Hustle, every one of my friends said it looked stupid. When I told them I wanna see it, they were all like, "Why?????"

SnakeEyes
I agree with your friends...

remy_17
This movie looks amazing, hopefully it will bring films out of the little slump its in right now. At least I think it is.

Murray
It IS like Man on Fire and Fight Club mixed together.

I'm interested because I think Kiera has so much potential as an actress.

Murray
I just visited Entertainment Weekly, they gave it a D. I might still see it though, but I'm not sure now.

Dr. Pepper
I think it's bomb.

Nevermind
I wanna see it, only because it's penned by Richard Kelly, and it looks decent.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by remy_17
This movie looks amazing, hopefully it will bring films out of the little slump its in right now. At least I think it is.

go see serenity.

----------------------------

and I think this movie looks great, tony scott is wonderful, "man on fire" is probably my favorite.

bogen
SnakeEyes is a sad nut member who wishes he did ninjitsu

Mandorallen
Originally posted by bogen
SnakeEyes is a sad nut member who wishes he did ninjitsu

off topic much?

MildPossession
It's a film I definitely want to see.

Lord Nauj
everyone has there own opinions about things but Im still gonna watch it stick out tongue

Nevermind
Originally posted by Mandorallen
off topic much?

This guy is a idiot (I mean he can't even spell bogan right erm) don't mind him, he goes to my school, saw me on KMC and thought it'd be fun to run a muck.

papabeard
I will definitley not be seeing this.

How annoying is the Trailer..................

IM DOMINO HARVEY, IM DOMINO HARVEY, IM DOMINO HARVEY.....................sooooooooooooooooooo f@ck.

MildPossession
I adore the trailer! I love the main poster also, got a large poster of it free from a music shop, lovely. smile

Can't wait to see the film, looks like so much fun. Was watching a film review show yesterday and it showed the real Domino on the set of the film.

Murray
This movie sucked ass!

I hated sitting through it.

SnakeEyes
I don't want anyone here to think I'm a shrewd or something (even if that someone might be a noob)... But I could of told you that before you saw the movie...

Mandorallen
I can already tell this movie is going to have a long range of opinions.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Murray
This movie sucked ass!

I hated sitting through it.

I undertstand you wanto be a movie critic, But you absolutley HAFTO have reasons to support your opinion. ESPECIALLY if you want to be a critic.

got any?

MildPossession
Wants to be a film critic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.