G4 TV - Star Wars Week - Ep 3 Preview Vids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
I am fairly confident in saying that this has been overlooked by most everyone here...

http://www.theforce.net/holonet/story/Star_Wars_Week_on_G4Tech_TV_92175.asp

Anyway... I've been recording star wars clips all week and still have more to record. This is just an intro post, but I am going to start converting and sharing all of this stuff with everyone here. Some of it is video game footage (as G4 is actually called Video Game TV now) and some of it is comedy clips. I do think there will be a few new clips from the movie in some of these once I get everything I can from G4.

To kick start the thread, here is a 15 second TV Spot with a short bit of new footage where Sidious says, "Soon I will have a new apprentice".

I already posted it in another thread, but I will go ahead and post it here too since it was from G4...

http://rapidshare.de/files/1695379/New_Apprentice_15_Sec_TV_Spot.avi.html

Prod
Cool....thanks for the TV spot...cant wait to see the other stuff big grin

astrofan428
Icons comes on at 9pm tonight I think, they are diong a history of starwars episode.

Last night's cinematech had alot of cool videos including all the cutscenes from the Lego game.

star22
Cool!

Knowone
Nice TV spot

TheForceSupreme
Cool.

star22
I love all of the TV spots.

I actually watched these last week. They have a new one now that has them using force powers. Kind of cool.

DarkYoda
Okay, I'm uploading a new clip now.

Channel: G4 Video Game TV

Program : Attack Of The Show (Monday 5-9-05)

Clip : "If I Had Jedi Powers"

Description : The hosts ponder what life would be like if they all had Jedi powers. No new footage of Episode 3 here... just fun Episode 3 hype. It's kind of stupid and kind of funny. But its the first clip I'm uploading.

Happy Dance

JKozzy
Alright big grin Thanks DarkYoda! stick out tongue

I got the Xbox 360 thing from MTV.. you want in exchange? stick out tongue

astrofan428
Originally posted by JKozzy

That was great, 50 players in Perfect Dark!!!

Sorry off topic.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by JKozzy

Crap... I forgot about that... did it already air? I'm recording Icons on G4 by the way. wink

LightSaber_Part
DarkYoda, did you record the hole show(s)??

DarkYoda
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
DarkYoda, did you record the hole show(s)??

Which show?

DarkYoda
Okay... here it is

"If I Had Jedi Powers"

http://rapidshare.de/files/1728657/G4_-_AOTS_5-9-05_-_If_I_Had_Jedi_Powers__XviD_.avi.html

LightSaber_Part
These.................
- FILTER (Monday, May 9 at 10pm ET) will count down the Top Ten characters in the history of Star Wars, plus a look at the latest and greatest games, websites, and gadgets as voted on by our viewers.

- ELECTRIC PLAYGROUND (Tuesday, May 10 at 10:30pm ET) has a retro look at some of the hysterical and amazing EP coverage of Star Wars games of the past, as well as sneak peaks of the new Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith games across all consoles, including Lego Star Wars, Battlefront 2 and the direct tie-in games.

- CINEMATECH (Wednesday, May 11 at 10:30pm ET) checks out some of the most memorable Star Wars games of the last 20 years, and an Episode III short made with the Lego Star Wars video game.

- ICONS (Thursday, May 12 at 10pm ET) takes a look at the history of Star Wars video games and we get a sneak peek at the latest release from Lucas Arts, Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, The Video Game.

- Plus, ATTACK OF THE SHOW will have some Star Wars segments on Monday and Thursday!

or am I totally out if the loop embarrasment

by the way thanks for the clips smile

astrofan428
Thankyou much

astrofan428
Damn, I didnt know about filter.

DarkYoda
LSP, that list isn't completely accurate.

And I am going to have to catch cinematech on a repeat because I didn't remember to record it. Filter is next week. I also did not get Electric Playground yet.

astrofan428
Cool glad I didnt miss filter.

Hey Dark Yoda, my cable box says cinematech comes on tomorrow at 2:30pm.

Delta 62
Go to movie-list.com. They have every TV spot and trailer for download; high quality Quicktime. They even have the Battle of the Heroes music video. (First thing you download should be 'Tragedy II or End of Wars, which ever it's called.)

LightSaber_Part
These.................
- FILTER (Monday, May 9 at 10pm ET) will count down the Top Ten characters in the history of Star Wars, plus a look at the latest and greatest games, websites, and gadgets as voted on by our viewers.

- ELECTRIC PLAYGROUND (Tuesday, May 10 at 10:30pm ET) has a retro look at some of the hysterical and amazing EP coverage of Star Wars games of the past, as well as sneak peaks of the new Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith games across all consoles, including Lego Star Wars, Battlefront 2 and the direct tie-in games.

- CINEMATECH (Wednesday, May 11 at 10:30pm ET) checks out some of the most memorable Star Wars games of the last 20 years, and an Episode III short made with the Lego Star Wars video game.

- ICONS (Thursday, May 12 at 10pm ET) takes a look at the history of Star Wars video games and we get a sneak peek at the latest release from Lucas Arts, Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, The Video Game.

- Plus, ATTACK OF THE SHOW will have some Star Wars segments on Monday and Thursday!

or am I totally out if the loop embarrasment

by the way thanks for the clips smile
ok, now are these different shows on G4 Video Game TV.

because I have never heard of this channel before

DarkYoda
Yeah... I used to watch it more when it was TechTV and then G4TechTV... now most of it is just video games. Personally, I'd prefer to play video games rather than watch other people talk about them... but that's just me. wink

astrofan428
The jedi power thing was pretty funny, thanks dy.

LandoSpeeder2
thx DarkYoda. Could you upload that last one though, I couldn't download it cus I can only download a little from rapidshare since I don't have the premium account thing. Could someone who has lease upload it with yousendit please?

Prod
after I download it..sure big grin

DarkYoda
Yeah... if the friendly people of KMC could help me out with this I would most happy. big grin If I spend less time uploading and answering requests the quicker I can get more content up for everybody.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Yeah... if the friendly people of KMC could help me out with this I would most happy. big grin If I spend less time uploading and answering requests the quicker I can get more content up for everybody. '

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!!! Jumpy

Prod
yeah...and that vid was hilarious...nice...thanks Darkyoda big grin

Prod
here is the VID LS2:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RW0IPNPFD6CF08S4IT0ZKJTW3

big grin

DarkYoda
I'm uploading another new clip right now.

Program : Attack Of The Show (Wednesday 5-11-05)

Clip : "Cinematech Lego Preview"

Description : The hosts show a preview for the show Cinematech (which I will still need to record tomorrow) which features a lego mock-up of the Episode III trailer. It's done using the Lego Episode III Video Game. Think Revenge Of The Brick but better... big grin

I'm doing this one yousendit instead of rapidshare since some people had some problems with that.

I want some help if I can with accepting requests and PMing links. Happy Dance

astrofan428
I have a rapidshare link for the lego trailer.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1729460/G4_-_AOTS_5-11-05_-_Cinematech_Lego_Preview__XviD_.avi.html

Prod
Thanks darkyoda...people can PM me for this big grin

but I am going to sleep now...and will get it to u tomorrow big grin

Crazy88No.1
Can I have a YouSendIt link please for the TV Spots

DarkYoda
Here's another new clip...

Program : Attack Of The Show (Thursday 5-12-05)

Clip : "Making of the Episode 3 Videogame Version 2"

Description : In this clip the hosts reveal what happens when LucasArts game designers join forces with the LucasFilm movie crew. This is very similiar to the Making of the Videogame featurette on the Classic Trilogy DVD Bonus Disc - so I call it Version 2. wink It is sort of an updated version with the newer movie footage we've seen already and it is edited to be shorter. There might be a few new things in there that I didn't catch.

Anyway... Enjoy!! big grin
http://rapidshare.de/files/1730426/G4_-_AOTS_5-12-05_-_Making_Episode_3_Game_Ver2__XviD_.avi.html

DarkYoda
And another new clip...

Program : G4tv.com (Thursday 5-12-05)

Clip : "LucasArts Episode III Game Interview"

Description : In this clip, host Geoff Keighley interviews Producer Justin Lambross from LucasArts on the Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith videogame. It features a lot of game footage, some more movie footage (stuff most of us have seen already), and some further insights into the game.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1736360/G4_-_G4TV_5-12-05_-_LucasArts_EP_3_Game_Interview__XviD_.avi.html

Happy Downloading!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

DarkYoda
I'm going to work on converting Icons now... it's a 20 minute program. I'm not sure how I want to do this one. I may make one large 150 MB file for yousendit or something. Stay tuned.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Prod
here is the VID LS2:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RW0IPNPFD6CF08S4IT0ZKJTW3

big grin THX prod!

Delta 62
Two of the newest TV spots are the best yet. "To Protect You" and "End of Wars". That look on Obi's face gave Padme all the answer she needed.. "You're going to kill him, aren't you?" sad

DCLXVI
I thought that I was the only one who'd noticed G4techTV's TV Spots....stick out tongue

BTW> If any Canadian members are confused, G4techTV's Canadian scheduele is somewhat different than that of our American brethren....so some stuff hasn't aired here.

BTW2> The "Making of" about the RotS Video Game is the same as the version that came with the OT DVDs. wink

DarkYoda
Originally posted by DCLXVI
BTW2> The "Making of" about the RotS Video Game is the same as the version that came with the OT DVDs. wink

Actually it's not. This one is shorter, has finished footage, different music, etc.

LightSaber_Part
Darn rapidshare, got to wait an hour to download these videos

DCLXVI
An easier solution other than downloading would be to get a TV Provider that subscribes to G4techTV....stick out tongue

DarkYoda
Just so you know, this next clip gave me fits...

Program : Icons (Thursday 5-12-05)

Episode : "Star Wars Games"

Description : This episode of Icons actually has very little to do with Episode 3 until the very end... and then it just briefly touches on the Revenge Of The Sith game. No real movie footage. Basically this show outlines the history of all of the Star Wars video games from the very simplistic beginning to the modern day experience. It is a very well put together piece on Star Wars video games and is very nostalgic. It's perfect for getting you hyped up even more for Star Wars!!

Here is Part 1 of 2
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KK0K2UNAE0B20F6US52CKXEBZ

(I accidentally put the wrong date in the file name so you might want to change it to the correct date of 5-12-05 - Part 2 has this problem fixed wink )

Obi-OneManShow
Dark Yoda, thank you so much for all these posts!! You da man!!
(can't wait for SW Games: Part 2!)

DarkYoda
Here is...

Icons - Star Wars Games

Part 2 of 2
http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HO02B74SXH220WAVLY6E0VY31

Enjoy!! stick out tongue

DarkYoda
LOL - there is way too much crap playing today and tomorrow. I just recorded that Cinematech which has a lego version of the entire Prequel Trilogy - way better than revenge of the brick in my opinion. I'm fixing to record TRL... I need to record Letterman tonight for the SLJ interview... Electric Playground tomorrow... Roger & Ebert? ... etc. laughing

astrofan428
Shit!

I forgot TRL was today.

LandoSpeeder2
Almost over isn't it? I wonder if they showed a new tv spot or somethin, since they were at skywalker ranch today.

astrofan428
I just tuned in, all those stupid Britney Spears fans got to see the ****ing movie.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by astrofan428
I just tuned in, all those stupid Britney Spears fans got to see the ****ing movie. You had better be kidden, them F***ers got to see the movie before us!

astrofan428
Yeah they did. But they have some celebrities saying what they thought of it, they all love it.

palpy_666
Dark Yoda, will you be posting the TRL show today or tonight for us? That would be awesome!

astrofan428
Originally posted by palpy_666
Dark Yoda, will you be posting the TRL show today or tonight for us? That would be awesome!

Yeah if you could post that or link that, whatever. If you could do that it would be much appreciated. I am in no rush though, and feel free to edit out any non SW stuff. stick out tongue

Prod
here is the TRL clip big grin

http://rapidshare.de/files/1744555/trl_kashyyyk_clip.wmv.html

AWesome VIDS Darkyoda...thanks big grin

EDIT:

hopefully darkyoda will have better quality vid? yes???

LandoSpeeder2
Holey, s**t prod! that was fricken awesome, so awesome, I stopped watching it half way through, realizing I want to see all of it in the theater! you just boosted my excitement for Wednesday night!

LightSaber_Part
Thanks Prod and DarkYoda big grin

DarkYoda
I'm trying to get all of this stuff guys... there is SOO Much all of a sudden that it is hard to edit it all and keep track of it all, so it may be a few days before it all gets online. I'm trying though!!! big grin

umraan
thanks for the vids. they are awesome!! are there anymore?

Prod
Thanks dark yoda...REALLY big grin

we appreciate what u r doing big grin

Si2el
damn GOOD job smile smile

LightSaber_Part
I'm trying to get all of this stuff guys... there is SOO Much all of a sudden that it is hard to edit it all and keep track of it all, so it may be a few days before it all gets online. I'm trying though!!! big grin

Man, your doing a really good job yes
so take your time.

star22
Yes, but not too much time. You are great.

EMF universe
I keep on getting this error message:

This IP ... is not allowed to use the free-service anymore today. We detected very extreme downloads.

Previously i also got that message, but usually if i return back later it would work again. But now and for the last few days it just won't work.

I tried to do stuff with my internet options and firewalls but it doesn't change anything.

I'm sure someone here had the same problem and got a quick fix. Enlighten me please...I got to have theses vids!

Si2el
Try to delate cookies, maybe it'll help

EMF universe
Thanks, that worked. I knew that there was some silly little thing i must do, just didn't know what.

It seems those links won't work anyway now. I thought that rapidshare was different from yousendit. These links are up barely a day long and already they're broken?

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Si2el
Try to delate cookies, maybe it'll help

Awesome... I've done that before but for some reason it didn't even dawn on me that was why rapidshare wouldn't let you keep downloading. For some reason I thought it was their own servers remembering how much you've downloaded. All I have to do now is destroy the rapidshare cookies!! Happy Dance dance

umraan
Awesome... I've done that before but for some reason it didn't even dawn on me that was why rapidshare wouldn't let you keep downloading. For some reason I thought it was their own servers remembering how much you've downloaded. All I have to do now is destroy the rapidshare cookies!! Happy Dance dance

dude upload to youshareit becuase gay ass rapidshare only lets you do 1 download per hour or 2.

TheForceSupreme
He just said you should delete your cookies.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by TheForceSupreme
He just said you should delete your cookies.

ummmm Yes do what Master TheForceSupreme says yes

LandoSpeeder2
How do you delete cookies?

LightSaber_Part
um..................its not working for me sad (deleting the cookies)

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
How do you delete cookies?

what Internet browser are you using?

there should be an option some where in "Internet Options" or "Options"

DarkYoda
um..................its not working for me sad (deleting the cookies)

what Internet browser are you using?

there should be an option some where in "Internet Options" or "Options"

I haven't tried it yet to see if it actually works.

LightSaber_Part
I haven't tried it yet to see if it actually works.

rapidshare (I think) saves you IP address.

DarkYoda
I haven't forgot about this... I'm still going to upload more G4 videos and...

I JUST SAW A NEW TV SPOT on G4!!! I only caught the tail end of it and I wasn't recording (smacks hand to forehead). Anyway, I won't make that mistake again... my recorder has a buffer so I am letting it record to see if they re-air the new tv spot!!! It appeared to have lots of new footage.

Stay tuned. Happy Dance

umraan
I haven't forgot about this... I'm still going to upload more G4 videos and...

I JUST SAW A NEW TV SPOT on G4!!! I only caught the tail end of it and I wasn't recording (smacks hand to forehead). Anyway, I won't make that mistake again... my recorder has a buffer so I am letting it record to see if they re-air the new tv spot!!! It appeared to have lots of new footage.

Stay tuned. Happy Dance

will do

DarkYoda
They showed it again... Happy Dance And I recorded it Happy Dance It's really cool Happy Dance

In 3 DAYS SITH HAPPENS is an appropriate name for this TV Spot as that was what flashed on the screen. Having seen it again, I can tell you that it was only 15 seconds long and it had some new footage in those 15 seconds, but not a lot obviously. embarrasment So I was wrong before when I said that I thought it had lots of new footage. Just SOME new footage.

Having only caught the end of the spot before, I thought that it was 30 seconds long and that there would be more in it. Oh well. I'll plan to put this online for everybody sometime soon. Happy Dance

ArynCrinn
Electric playground was meant to have footage from empire at war...if anyone records it...or fins a link for it...please give it to me...I want to see it

mandalorian_war
i just saw the seduction trailer during the e3 05 preview

umraan
They showed it again... Happy Dance And I recorded it Happy Dance It's really cool Happy Dance

In 3 DAYS SITH HAPPENS is an appropriate name for this TV Spot as that was what flashed on the screen. Having seen it again, I can tell you that it was only 15 seconds long and it had some new footage in those 15 seconds, but not a lot obviously. embarrasment So I was wrong before when I said that I thought it had lots of new footage. Just SOME new footage.

Having only caught the end of the spot before, I thought that it was 30 seconds long and that there would be more in it. Oh well. I'll plan to put this online for everybody sometime soon. Happy Dance

come on dude its been like 5 hours!!!

DarkYoda
Originally posted by umraan
come on dude its been like 5 hours!!!

I was gone all night long watching the classic trilogy with friends and having a celebration. I see that it was released officially so no worries. smile

LightSaber_Part
. I see that it was released officially so no worries. smile

confused

DarkYoda
confused

I mean: The TVspot was released on the official site. wink

LightSaber_Part
I mean: The TVspot was released on the official site. wink

ok. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.