Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (Angel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShotgunWes
If you haven't seen Season 5 do not read on
***************Spoilers***************************

Who thought that Wes shouldn't have died the way he did in the finale?

I know Wes and he always got the job done. It just seemed kind of off that he would let himself get killed by Vail. Why didn't he just shoot his decrpit ass? I think if Wes had to die it should have happened like this:

Wes uses fireball thing on Vail, but it doesn't work all that well so he just pulls out the shotgun and blasts him and then he hears Vail's guards coming so he trys to run. The guards catch up with him and he has to fight them. Eventually he kills them all and makes some badass remark. As he is walking away he is stabbed from behind, but still makes it to the alley.

The reason I am saying all this is becasue if they do make Tv movies of Angel, it wouldn't be the same without Wes. And this way he could have been alive. I'd rather Wes be alive than Gunn.

hayden's minx
To be honest, the way that they wrapped up the character make sense, and I really don't think they should extend the franchise to tv films or one offs or whatever. It ended, was a fairly decent run, it'll get tired fast if they try to do anything more with it.
Most people thought it was tired for the last 2 seasons, I however,think that season 4 was a stunner, season 5 had comical valuesbut got a bit lame- but they ended it as best they could in a season.

jason maddox
the demise of his character was well fit and it gave the chance for one last appearance of fred

i also think they ended lindsays character very well too

pr1983
isnt there an angel thread for this?

anyway...

wesley was bound to go, he'd gone through so much shit beforehand, having him live on would have been cruel...

though i liked how he went from awkward watcher in buffy to badass magic user in angel...

ShotgunWes
You know it! Wes was the biggest badass to ever grace our TV sets.

wazz
shotgun wes, there's going to be a spike movie. What i've heard!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.