best Star Wars collectors item ever???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedione12
what's everyone's thought on the best Star Wars collector's item of all-time, keeping the original price under $10? mine just might be this june's issue of playboy, with bai ling rocking the light saber on the cover smile. since it's been announced that she's been cut from the movie,i'm banking on the value going up (sort of like that dale murphy error card upper deck put out in '89)

Mike

mephistodesigns
UNDER $10? that's limiting....

Uhhhh, I guess my R2-D2 with holographic Leia POTF2 commtech figure because now its worth a butt load...

Reborn Again
Can't be a true collector item, can't it? 'Cause true collector items cost a lot more than $10. But to each his/her own. I have a nifty looking pin set that I want to get framed. $70. Only available through the Toronto Sun.

LightSaber_Part
Um................................................. I collect SW stuff but I don't................WAIT,
I have a piece of film from EP1 that I got a couple of days ago.

Jazzman_78
Well, if I, too can blow the lid off of the $10 limit, I got one to share. My favorite is the TRU Millenium Falcon store display. It was hanging around at stores about the time of the special editions, I think. About 4-5 feet long, proportioned like the toy, not the actual model. Anyone rememer those?

Under $10? A lobby card from the original Star Wars release. It shows the droids in the Tantive IV hallway, I think.

brookied
My best ST items are the OT on VHS from a first release with no extras added, also have the first widescreen print of the OT also.

Worth quite a bit by all accounts now... eek!

HateWork
i've got a lando & skiff guard action figure, but sadly, they aren't in the package, they were in the 10 cent bin at a garage sale, but i've had them as long as i can possibly remember. in fact, i think my parents bought them for me when i was a young lad and they didn't even know what they were, aside from "toys"

i also got the ROTJ graphic novel by marvel (complete with the greatest goof ever. vader, on endor, turning on lukes lightsaber.........upside down and the blade is PINK), which also came from a garage sale

LandoSpeeder2
Well, I don't have any star wars stuff that raised up in its price, but the oldest star wars thing I have is the 1983 storybook of ROTJ.

Echuu
Under ten dollars?

I would say an old vhs copy of A New Hope.

mephistodesigns
Oh yeah, story books! I have the original ESB book. I also have a SW thermos from 1977 with a drawn pic of R2 and 3PO. And a cup from ROTJ with the printed pic around the plastic cup in perfect condition. So I'd guess those would have to be mine.

TheAnimal
my mint on mint card amanaman from r.o.t.j the date on the card is 1983 and worth $2hundred and 80 bones.

Ken Kenobi
Under $10?!?

Probably my 1983 Darth Vader belt buckle then.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Under $10?!?

Probably my 1983 Darth Vader belt buckle then.

ha ha...yes!!! I had that belt!

Under $10???

Well....probably the Episode One banner that walked out the theatre with me one day...still in the box.

I should have sold it for $800 on ebay when I had the chance. It doesn't go for that much now.

My pride and joys are also the read along record and story books...and also my signed SE trilogy VHS from a convention out here in AZ in October 97

Hmmm...or my McQuarrie signed poster of luke and vader fighting...or a copy os the Illustrated SW Universe book.

Echuu
Oh, I forgot; I have two marvel paperback comic books.
One is The Return of the Jedi from 1983 and the other is The Empire Strikes Back from 1980.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.