Promotional TV Ads - BK, Pepsi, Pringles, M&Ms, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
I don't believe that we have an official thread for this, so I'm going to make one... big grin

To kick it off, here is the new Burger King Promotional Ad.

It features Darth Vader dropping in on a million dollar winner of the "Choose Your Destiny" game at BK...

http://rapidshare.de/files/1735020/TV_Ad_-_Burger_King_-_Darth_Vader_Uncle__XviD_.avi.html

Enjoy! cool

Texansfan05
Excellent idea Dark Yoda my favorite Commercial so far was the yoda commercial where he play's a jedi mind trick trying to get the Diet Pepsi.

Echuu
Originally posted by DarkYoda

To kick it off, here is the new Burger King Promotional Ad.

It features Darth Vader dropping in on a million dollar winner of the "Choose Your Destiny" game at BK...

Enjoy! cool

I thought that was awesome; when he slams the door in vaders face;"wait brandon!!!"

astrofan428
Thanks man, I love that commercial.

Brendan I am your.....................uncle.

Texansfan05
The Burger King Commercial Was great laughing

LandoSpeeder2
laughing out loud I love that one, I saw it the other day during Smallvile I think, thx DarkYoda.

Ken Kenobi
"I am your........Uncle"

laughing

LightSaber_Part
Thanks DarkYoda, I have been waiting for someone to post this.
thumb up thumb up

BAILY
Thx DarkYoda.. you are truly one with the Dark Side....

OB1-adobe
I thought the 7/11 slurpie one was pretty funny.

BAILY
Havent seen that one.... hope DarkYman puts it up (crosses fingies)

star22
They don't have the BK one on the site.

My favorite one on the site is the M&M one. I also like the Orange Film one.

yodafan
I like the Pepsi one, "

Wan't not, that sandwich."

"I do not wan't that sandwich."

lol

star22
Yes, that one was great too.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I thought the 7/11 slurpie one was pretty funny. That one is retarded. Not funny at all, at least if you see it 10 times a day.

astrofan428
Just saw a new BK spot.

Employee with mop says "breaks over" turns around and finds Vader who ignites his saber. They share a long akward silence before Vader chops the top of his mop off.

I really liked it.

star22
Man. I wish they would post the BK ones on the OS.

astrofan428
t was funny, Vader chopped off the top of the mop and stared at the guy never saying a word.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by astrofan428
t was funny, Vader chopped off the top of the mop and stared at the guy never saying a word.

Yeah I saw it... but I don't have a recording yet. sad

astrofan428
I caught it during Conan.

star22
I am jelous.

astrofan428
I just saw another new BK commercial, I think it was the funniest one yet. Vader walks down a catwalk on Mustafar and goes into a room, when he opens the door he comes face to face with the Burger King himself. The two just stand there exchanging breathing sounds.

DarkYoda
I just saw another new BK commercial, I think it was the funniest one yet. Vader walks down a catwalk on Mustafar and goes into a room, when he opens the door he comes face to face with the Burger King himself. The two just stand there exchanging breathing sounds.

That sounds like the best commercial ever. That King guy from BK is creepy as hell. confused

astrofan428
Thats the fun of it, I love the BK commercial where the guy opens his window and King is just standing there.

DarkYoda
Thats the fun of it, I love the BK commercial where the guy opens his window and King is just standing there.

The creepiest one is when the dude wakes up and turns over and finds the BK dude in the bed with him. I would scream like a little sissy girl. embarrasment laughing

LightSaber_Part
Thats the fun of it, I love the BK commercial where the guy opens his window and King is just standing there. Originally posted by DarkYoda
The creepiest one is when the dude wakes up and turns over and finds the BK dude in the bed with him. I would scream like a little sissy girl. embarrasment laughing

those are so funny laughing ...................................but then so creepytv_horror

LandoSpeeder2
I just saw another new BK commercial, I think it was the funniest one yet. Vader walks down a catwalk on Mustafar and goes into a room, when he opens the door he comes face to face with the Burger King himself. The two just stand there exchanging breathing sounds. Yeah that's the best one, I saw it on vh1.

DarkYoda
I'm uploading a .zip to rapidshare that has the following star wars commercials:

Burger King:

- Chewbacca vs the hair net
- Darth Vader vs The King on a Mustafar catwalk
- Darth Vader vs a mop
- Darth Vader: "I am your Uncle"
- R2D2 - "Only Hope"
- Stormtrooper in BK kitchen

Bonus: Episode III Video Game - Paperboy Commercial

A lot of these are CLASSICS!! Happy Dance

DarkYoda
Here ya go...

http://rapidshare.de/files/2141780/Star_Wars_Commericals.zip.html

Enjoy! big grin Happy Dance

astrofan428
Hey it is happy hour, no delayed download.

Thanks DY

DarkYoda
Heh... just noticed the reply to view ratio of this thread. Abnormally large number of views I think. laughing

astrofan428
It is okay, they are taking advantage of your kindness without showing you respect. But they didnt get your top of the line stuff. wink

DarkYoda
But they didnt get your top of the line stuff. wink

whistle

Texansfan05
It is okay, they are taking advantage of your kindness without showing you respect. But they didnt get your top of the line stuff. wink

big grin !!!

Think's for the commercials DY!

LightSaber_Part
not to be the bringer of bad news, but.............................
this is what I get.....................

You have requested the file Star_Wars_Commericals.zip (15244759 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 0 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

Too many users downloading right now. Please try again later or get a PREMIUM-Account

and I've been trying to download something else for about an hour and keep getting that.

Aldaron
The Uncle and Only hope ones are soo funny. The Breathing thing is just plain creepy lol.

My Favorite so far if I had to make a choice: the M&M One.

Red M&M: Good news, we've deicded to use DarkSide colours for M&M's. Bad news we've deiced not to join the Darkside.
Darh Vader force chokes, red out of his seat and to the ground.
The Yellow M&M looks at red then at Vader and says "We'll start Monday." XD

-Aldaron

Obi-OneManShow
http://img76.echo.cx/img76/2161/respect2hk.gif

Thanxalot DarkYoda! They were all new to me, expect for the Uncle one... Great stuff! ...and we get Happy Hours download! Poor LS_Part, no wonder the server is down.

DarkYoda, if you have more of this great stuff, keep it coming!

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Obi-OneManShow
http://img76.echo.cx/img76/2161/respect2hk.gif

Thanxalot DarkYoda! They were all new to me, expect for the Uncle one... Great stuff! ...and we get Happy Hours download! Poor LS_Part, no wonder the server is down.

DarkYoda, if you have more of this great stuff, keep it coming!

That's all the BK commercials I have. There is this really funny BK commercial spoof I recorded off of the Tonight Show the other night. I'll try to upload later if I remember. It features Darth Vader trying to eat a hamburger and... well... you can imagine! laughing

There are a bunch of comedy sketches I plan to upload in the future that I have recorded and found from various sources. Stay tuned to KMC kwasny

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DarkYoda
That's all the BK commercials I have. There is this really funny BK commercial spoof I recorded off of the Tonight Show the other night. I'll try to upload later if I remember. It features Darth Vader trying to eat a hamburger and... well... you can imagine! laughing

There are a bunch of comedy sketches I plan to upload in the future that I have recorded and found from various sources. Stay tuned to KMC kwasny
Woot, Woot eek!

chucktaylor
Haha! Thanks for these DarkYoda! Ive never seen any of them!

DarkYoda
Darth Vader Eats A Hamburger (Tonight Show BK Commercial Spoof)

http://rapidshare.de/files/2163854/Tonight_Show_-_BK_-_Darth_Vader_Eats_A_Hamburger.avi.html

jon84
Thank you DarkYoda! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.