Alternative Ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
What do you think of the alternative ending at the end of the single player campaign of the new ep3 game???

What would have happenned in eps4-6 if that had happenned in the films??

Texansfan05
There's already a video game discussion thread

Darth Subjekt
i think it woud have been dope. Thats the way it should have been. theres no way that OB1 should be able to beat Anakin, and if Anakin doesnt like being someones apprentice, then he should just off Palps, and run that ish himself. I think the OT would have been COMPLETELY different. So much so that i couldnt even fathom typing it all out.

SithSpy
damn eleven the noob gotcha, hehe cool j/k teaxansfan, welcolme to the boards!

BAILY
I got an alternate ending for this thread..... CLOSED!!! Ken will take it over from here, hehe..... I love that Backseat Modding... best term ever!!!

SithSpy
agreed

Texansfan05
It's all good Sithspy thumb up

eleveninches
I liked the bit where he went back to coruscant and killed palpy

master sifadius
the spoiler tags arent really necessary.

jaden101
it wasnt on corasant...it was on mustafar

Darth Maverick
well we know that Anakin would have been more pissed of than ever because Padme would have died anyway wouldnt she?

SithSpy
yeah thats the part i found funny, he didnt seem to even be worried about her at that point, he just went to the ship, not to mention he wouldve still had to worry about yoda at this point

mechmoggy
Moving...

eleveninches
Originally posted by master sifadius
the spoiler tags arent really necessary.
Well, some people may not have known about it. I didnt until I saw it happen

Otaku_Sith
It was kewl and all,the stupid thing was that he already killed Mace Windu with such a backwards stab.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.