cuntinue this story in ur own way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hk_*^^*
lets do a random cuntinue story. ill start and um u guys carry on!!

Cole felt a sweat run down his face as he practiced break dancing. He fell on to the ground at one mess up for 100th times that day and felt like he was starting to get a bruise on his bum. He got up and gave up for the day.

Megan was at her locker trying to shut it close and was kicking it when the door burst open again. She gave up and took her bag out then closed her locker shut. She was supposed to be working on a English project with Cole and she was late. She ran down the hallway and burst through the front door. She jumped into her silver convertible (her family was really rich) and drove toward the Windsor Ave.

Etrigan
Suddeenly a Reaper sreamed down out of the sky and Cole's corpse was in it's bloody jaws.

hk_*^^*
um..that dusnt rely make sense..

Megan parked at the 67 Widsor Ave driveway. She walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell. The door opened and Cole was at the doorway. "How come you are late?" "Oh. I was trying to close my locker." Cole rolled his eyes. "Just clean it out tomorrow, and it will be easier for you to close the locker." "I know, just lazy."

Etrigan
Cole died! I just killed him off! Makes it more interesting, y'know.
Besides, it does make sense. She was driving towards the Windsor Ave and found Cole dead in a Reaper's jaws.

hotsauce6548
With a blood-curdling scream, Megan looked on at her lover's dead body. Seeing the girl, the Reaper fled. Another time...

Megan vowed to get revenge, in the name of Cole.

hk_*^^*
ok. cool. n/ebody else wanna cuntinue?

The Ones
cole ran toward the grand canyon and jumped off

hotsauce6548
~~The Ones... Cole is dead. We left off with Megan wanting to get revenge for Cole. erm~~

Etrigan
Megan drove home, her eyes streaming. Walking into her father's room, she pulled out the pistol he kept in his drawer and ran out into the garden. All she had to do now was wait.

ZephroCarnelian
She stood in the darkness, heart racing, cheeks still wet from recently fallen tears.

The pistol felt uncomfortable in her hands, her palms clammy, shaking...

The darkness around seemed filled with shadows that danced and tormented her, fuelling her imagination, bringing back memories of the dreadful sight. The foul creature, carrying the limp, rended body of her beloved.

An owl hooted in the distance, ominously calling out into the night.

She shivered.

"Megan!"

She screamed and span around, looking for the source of the voice, waving the pistol frantically.

"Megan!"

From above. She looked up onto the roof of her house, the clouds behind it lined with silver by the moon they hid from view. Her mouth dropped open...

Cole stood there, face in a contorted grin... eyes glazed, blood plastering his shirt.

"I'm okay Megan. It's me. I'm going to come down and get you. Don't move...."

Megan's mind and heart were frantic. How, why? This isn't possible.

The clouds sailed by and the moon slid into view in it's silver majesty, loosing it's reflected light onto the world... revealing....

Yatta_Girl
The horrible beast climbing down the wall, its shape was twisted, it wasn't Cole or if it was, he was so distorted from the reaper that...
He turned, the sight was terrible, the light from the moon showed her now that her imagination had taken over.

hotsauce6548
Cole face was mangled, blood spilling from his mouth. He kept moving, though, and he reached the ground. His skin had turned a pale gray hue, and his eye, a bottomless black.

"Why did you let me die?" He asked, but his voice was not his own. No, thought Megan, it was very different. Cole's voice was sweet, soft as a slight breeze in the spring. This voice was horrible--vile, like a poison in your mouth. It was deep and brassy. Megan's heart dropped. This was not her Cole.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She found the words spilling from her mouth, even though she knew this couldn't be the real Cole.

Cole advanced on her a few steps.

"No, stay away! Please, stay away!" she cried. "I don't want to hurt you again!" She raised the pistol slightly, poising it at Cole's chest.

"It's too late for that, Megan. Now, you have to face the consequences for what you have done!" Cole approached her a few more steps once more.

"No!" she sobbed, dropping to her knees.

Cole smirked. He had her right where he wanted her...

hk_*^^*
perf guys

frylock
Cole's eye grew red as the color of blood and he quickly sprag back ward and jumped in the air quickly striking down on Megan Cole grabbed her pistol and............(your turn)

dark1365
Wow you guys are weird. laughing hysterical

misslilsweetie
lol true! im gonna post now!

Threw it away and started to strangle her with his hands. "Help!" Megan tried to scream. "Help!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Megan woke up from the awful nightmare of hers. She quickly dialed Cole's number on her phone. "Hello?" Cole answered. "Cole! Thank GoD your ok!" Megan said, " I just had a nightmare where you died and then someone took over your body later on then tried to strangle me!"

Someone else's turn!

black_goku#1
"Megan i told you not to eat pork rinds before you go to bed" said Cole in a brotherly way. "I didnt! i dont like those anyway" she said in a pouty voice. "im not kidding i thought id lost you!"

"Ah Megan i wouldnt ever leave you." she stiffeled a cry. "Really?" He smiled on the otherside and said "I swear it, now did you finish the math homework?" She hesitated before answering.

((next person please))

hotsauce6548
"Waitaminnut... who-who are you?" asked Megan. "Cole never asks about my math homework! Who are you?!"

The stranger on the other side cackled, and Megan heard the line go dead...

Etrigan
Megan pulled back the covers of her bed, terrified, and found, to her horror, the exact same gun she had before lying on her mattress, covered in bloody fingerprints.
"No! Cole!" She began to weep, crumpling on the floor.
Without warning, something crashed against the window.

Bespin Bart
And in came a large basketball, which suddenly sprouted twin miniguns on either side of it.

"Hello, Megan," it said, before firing randomly about the room, everywhere but her bed.

Etrigan
It appeared to have sunglasses and a cap.

"My name's Bob the ball." Bob said happily.

Susan-Storm
suddenly Bob started to melt,but he still was talking

"FOLLOW ME MISSY." Bob said

Etrigan
Megan stepped through the trans dimensional portal to another world as Bob conjured it up.

Susan-Storm
Suddenly Meg fell down a Big hole ..What she saw was unbelievble

JaehSkywalker
it was the space... starships are flying alll around her. suddenly, a ship stopped beside her.

"hi... your new here arent you?"

milion888
So Meg replied : "Where exactly IS here ? Where am I?"
"You don't... But then how did you get here?"
"I dont know, I just - " but at that point she stopped, realising that she was now talking to the Reaper

Susan-Storm
Then Suddenly She looked up And fell into the snow..Some Girl Named Hermione Bumped into her..Then She fell once more to where the reaper was and sai in confusment "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT!"

milion888
But she had no time to react as a a young boy with glasses and a scar on his forehead appered dressed as a ninja and started screaming wildly.

Susan-Storm
what was that.then the repear pointed to a burger king on a white board that said____

milion888
"Jesus is coming ! Get ready !"

Susan-Storm
megan stood there confussed "soooo what..besides i am jewish" and then the repear let out a moan and then erased the board

milion888
"i have got to chill out" said megan to herself, while lighting a joint

Susan-Storm
then the repear hit her

"hey what was that for"

he pointed to the board which said

"You Idiot i don't want you to die i have not finished!"

"Oh" she puts the cigerette away.."i forgot it was illegal for a 15 year old

then the repear points to the board which says

YOUR 15 HOLY __________

milion888
When Meg saw what the board said she pulled out her axe and chopped it into little pieces. "How's that for milk, you sonofa***** ?!" she yelled.

Susan-Storm
The reaper started to cry and wrote on the borken board___

milion888
"Why do you have *sniff* to be so mean to *sniff-sniff* me ? I just want to be *sob* friends ? My mother didn't love me !"he said, as he burst into tears

Susan-Storm
Meg stood there and cryed with him and hugged him

milion888
The Reaper continued to cry on Meg's shoulder:"You don't know how hard it was for me to grow up in that enviroment. My father, the Grim Reaper, became an alcoholic after he found out that mom was cheating on him with Jesus (((if anyone finds that offensive, PM me))), my little sister was diagnosed with dellirum tremens, and...and..."

"It's okay now... Let it out... Let it all out, darling"

Susan-Storm
So the repear continued

jlee17xoxo412
But, when the reaper started to continue he said something that no one would ever believe.

He said,"Don't tell any one this but________

milion888
"(...) I'm gay."
Silence.

Etrigan
Meg ran away screaming, being a huge homophobe.

milion888
The reaper followed her. "Wait, dont hate me just because i'm different !"

Susan-Storm
"hate me cause i 'm Beautiful"

Lord Magnus
Everyone explodes.

milion888
After the explosion, Meg and the Reaper find themselves turned into rubber ducks. Before they have time to realise whats happened to them, a giant hand reaches for them and ...........

Susan-Storm
Plays with them....its a baby boy in the tub.."AHH!" The reaper Said "I Am Being R....

hpfanatic123456
A sudden crash brought Meg to her senses. Her heart slammed into her chest as if trying to break free and wriggle about on the floor. Someone was in her room.

hpfanatic123456
Then, out of nowhere, an ice cold hand clamps onto her screaming mouth.

milion888
But as Meg was now a rubber duck, she had no mouth, but instead she had a beek. So there was no reason to worry about that hand. But her good friend The Reaper was missing, so she decided to go look for him

JaehSkywalker
but then someone stepped on her. *squish

Regulus A Black
ewwwwwww, i got something on my shoe,

they said, and then they took it off and the fumes from their foot killed them

Etrigan
Meg unpeeled herself from the shoe, her rubbery yellow body completely flattened. "Why did I even..."

mud_blood_princ
everyone dies

the end

jlee17xoxo412
ha ha wow

Etrigan
That was stupid.

mud_blood_princ
just like yo mamma

Etrigan
*raised eyebrow*

What was the actual point of it anyway?

Brit531
that was the most gayist and idiot ending I have ever read, lol.This story was hilloriuis (glorious and hilarious at the same time).

wizzy 123
dude u must b gay to kill every1 off.i hate noobs who just wander into threads and skrew everything up!!!any1 agree with me???arguered

Brit531
^^I agree and the Turkey will RuLe tHE WORLD. LOL

wizzy 123
=-) ty and his name iz gobbles from the south park show =P

Brit531
I ment in general TURKEY'S WILL RULE THE WORLDS! stick out tongue

wizzy 123
oh.........-sighs-lol well i guss that makes me a stareo typer

Brit531
yeah.......... maybe it does

mud_blood_princ
everyone dies, the end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.