Things to do Before/During/After Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
1. Ask the person next to you when the next episode is coming out
2. Ask if Luke and Leia are the same Luke and Leia from the OT grown up
3. Wonder out loud if palpatine was really darth sidious
4. Point at every new character on screen and ask who it was.
5. Say something like 'i thought the duel was a bit too long' stick out tongue
6. Act like you know nothing about star wars...and mispronounce names like 'darth vater' 'obi kenobi' or 'mace windo'

Imaginary
7. Squeal when Hayden or Ewan come screen (for the fangirls stick out tongue)

Mist
8. ask where the hell were the ewoks.

The .hacker
9. try to yell like a wookie

Ken Kenobi
10. Walk back into the theater. stick out tongue

ApolloX
11. Point lazers at peoples crotches

palpy_666
Dress up as Sidious wearing his all black robe-- but be completely naked underneath. Then when everyone leaves the theater, flash 'em all!

Ben-Kenobi
Ask if micheal jackson sexually abused master yoda because yoda lost to darth sidious cause somthing was troubleing him.

dark1365
12.)burst out into emotional tears.

El_NINO
13. Start a duel with your lightsaber against the first person you see on the street and say "your were the chosen one!"

Kip
buy another ticket and repeat

thejeditraitor
take a mean piss

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Kip
buy another ticket and repeat

Aka number 10 that I posted. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Ben-Kenobi
Go Get An Ozi, Go To Skywalker Ranch And Deman George Lucas To Give You The FullDVD Trilogy ASAP.

Ken Kenobi
I forgot to add a new one...

17. Start a picket line not permitting anyone else to see the movie until George Lucas gives Jar-Jar a larger role.

Ben-Kenobi
OK ken i officially want to slap you for that 1, i think your cool n all but thats just wrong right their.

Mist
18. (before going in) start lining up in the wrong place....making everyone follow you...then when the line gets really long, run to where the actual showing is

JediStang
Originally posted by dark1365
12.)burst out into emotional tears.

Yes, that will be done, I can guarantee it.

17. Hug someone
18. Cry....just let it all out.
19. Go home and watch IV, V, and VI.
20. Meditate. If you see a plot hole, let it get lost in the FORCE.

Mist
19. gasp everytime a lightsaber is shown onscreen.

El_NINO
Mist> dude the thread says after watching the movie.

duh ........... laughing

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
OK ken i officially want to slap you for that 1, i think your cool n all but thats just wrong right their.

It twas a joke young Padawan.

Ben-Kenobi
Dont joke about somthing as serious as that i mean... * Suddenly pulls out an ozi and shots a jar jar binks poster* come on jar jar desrves to be beat with the hilt of my lightsaber....*pulls out lightsaber and smacks the gungan jar jar around a bit*.........

Ken Kenobi
Number whatever: Pray to god the TV series will rock as hard as Episode III

Mist
Originally posted by El_NINO
Mist> dude the thread says after watching the movie.

duh ........... laughing

shifty i knew that....

Prod
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
come on jar jar desrves to be beat with the hilt of my lightsaber....*pulls out lightsaber and smacks the gungan jar jar around a bit*.........

laughing out loud

that didnt sound right laughing sick laughing out loud sick

EDIT:

can we change the title to " Things to do during ROTS"

it opens more possibilities...

I think....?

star22
If only...if only.

Say something alone the lines of "Long live the dark side. Long live the Empire. I hope they never lose."

Ben-Kenobi
I know it dosent sound right PERVERTED GUNGAN STOP HANGING AROUND WITH MICHEAL JACKSON JAR JAR!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Prod
laughing out loud

that didnt sound right laughing sick laughing out loud sick

EDIT:

can we change the title to " Things to do during ROTS"

it opens more possibilities...

I think....?

Thread title edited. stick out tongue

star22
Start doing the Emperor's cackle.
Reenact the lightsaber battles.
Make comments about how sad you are that it is over. Become angry and start screaming about Lucus.

Prod
THANKS kenbig grin

Hum the soundtrack...(cause I know u have memorized it by now)...LOUDLY...while watching the movie...

Morning_Glory
Die laughing when Jar Jar dies horribly

Ken Kenobi
When Anakin joins the Dark Side say "Why is that Luke guy going evil? Wasn't he a good guy in the first movie?"

Prod
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Die laughing when Jar Jar dies horribly

too bad it never happens sad

laughing laughing laughing

LOL...nice...

star22
Scream before hand as loud as you can.

When the opening credits start, stand up and cheer

Start comparing SW to another fandom, making SW seem really bad.

El_NINO
Yell out "Darth Vader" everytime Anikin is on screen ................then when hes Darth Vader yell out "Anikin Skywalker"

Torik_Shai
Originally posted by Mist
19. gasp everytime a lightsaber is shown onscreen.

Don't do that, you'll have passed out from a lack of oxygen before the end of the movie. laughing out loud

Prod
laughing

Torik_Shai
Make your own lightsaber sound effects during the duels.

Torik_Shai
After the movie, say loudly, "Yeah, I guess it was alright, but Episode I was so much better."

El_NINO
Before the film dress up as Obi Wan and go around to people who have lightsabers and tell them their lightsabers have been officially pimped

Torik_Shai
Shout "DAMN!" everytime a Jedi dies. (Will make Order 66 a lot of fun laughing out loud )

El_NINO
Complain to the usher why Mace was the only black jedi in the entire movie.

star22
How about cheer every time they die instead?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by El_NINO
Yell out "Darth Vader" everytime Anikin is on screen ................then when hes Darth Vader yell out "Anikin Skywalker"

That sounds like fun!

Morning_Glory
Ask when Ewan McGregor is going to take off his clothes

(he takes them off in all his other movies) perv

El_NINO
Start singing shaggys song "You Sexy Lady" everytime padme is on

star22
Start drooling over Hayden. Say "If that is what the dark side looks like, then I'm in."

Ken Kenobi
Once Padme dies scream: "OH GOD NO! TAKE ME INSTEAD!"

El_NINO
laughing

star22
Cheer when Padme dies.

El_NINO
When ever Anikin is not on screen you should be asking where is Anikin

lucasfilm
* yell out "I WANTED MORE JAR JAR, THIS ISNT A GREAT STARWARS MOVIE IF THERE ISNT ENOUGH STARWARS!!!"

Mist
at the end, ask why the hell nobody said 'live long and prosper'.....then prepare for the beating of your lifelaughing out loud

Mist
Originally posted by Torik_Shai
Shout "DAMN!" everytime a Jedi dies. (Will make Order 66 a lot of fun laughing out loud )

laughing i almost fell off my seat...

Morning_Glory
Make out with a Star Wars nerd next to you eek!

Mist
what if its the same sex?confused

star22
Scream in pain whenever someone is hurt.

Mist
scream when palpatine shows his ugly face

star22
Cheer whenever Palpatine comes on the screan.
Tell those who know no spoilers that Palpatine is Sidious before it is revealed.

Mist
start revealing spoilers before the movie startseek!

star22
That's a way to get yourself killed.

Bring along the novel and start giving the story away one scene ahead of where the movie is.

Mist
right before important scenes..ie..dooku's end...sit and say' omg, you should see this, he gets his______taken off..'

etc...

Ken Kenobi
Ask where Spock is.

star22
Ask where Harry is.

Mist
ask if padme was queen amidala in ep1

star22
Ask where Han is.

Ken Kenobi
Clap loudly everytime you see Yoda sitting in his Council chair.

Mist
ask if thats chewie onscreen. ask where chewies parents, wife and son are.

the_samich
Wait till you see a ship take off into and scream "To infinity and beyond!!"

Ken Kenobi
When you see Mace, and the others barge into Palpy's office, scream "Yousa Gonna Die Bombad Mutha Fuka!"

Mist
ask the theater operator to rewind it so you can watch them fight again

star22
Go and cut the film rolls up.

Ken Kenobi
If you didn't bring a lightsaber, ask one of the usher's if you can borrow his flashlight and start dueling the person in front of you's head.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by star22
Go and cut the film rolls up.

no

Mist
read the opening scroll out loud

Mist
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
If you didn't bring a lightsaber, ask one of the usher's if you can borrow his flashlight and start dueling the person in front of you's head.

laughing bring your own flashlight and have a duel with the usher.

Ken Kenobi
Go up to someone wearing a Vader costume and start pushing the buttons on his chest plate.

Mist
go up to everyone wearing stormtrooper armour and take off their helmets to see if they look alike.

astrofan428
Originally posted by Mist
go up to everyone wearing stormtrooper armour and take off their helmets to see if they look alike.

Hey you are not Jango!

star22
Awesome!

Do and I'll kill you. Seriously.

bring a shocker and shock the person in front of you every time force lightning is used.

the_samich
ask the lady usher if she wants to play with your lightsaber

El_NINO
Ask why Cheewie was cloned

star22
Tell everyone at the start of the film that the clones are really evil.

lucasfilm
yell out "wait... i thought this was the end.. what happens to the babies?"

star22
Tell everyone that Grievous is a cheep Vader rip off.

lucasfilm
stand outside the theatre after you watched it and pretend to be talking to someone on your mobile VERY LOUDLY and give away a HUGE plot point which people dont know about it
(i did that at attack of the clones and said how jango dies and stuff... i had to run..)

LandoSpeeder2
On your second time of seeing episode III buy the dark chocolate M&M's at the Jedi right when they get hit with a Lightsaber, or just whenever you see a Jedi.

palpy_666
Take a dump on your seat and switch with a friend. When he realizes what just happened, tell him it must be bantha poo! laughing out loud

star22
Throw stuff at the screen when characters you don't like are on it.

lucasfilm
stand outside the theatre after you watched it and pretend to be talking to someone on your mobile VERY LOUDLY and give away a HUGE plot point which people dont know about it
(i did that at attack of the clones and said how jango dies and stuff... i had to run...)

palpy_666
-Bring your action figures with you and reenact the scenes to the best of your ability in your lap.

-Bring a blow up doll of Padme and pull a Pee-Wee herman (if you know what I mean).

-When Jar Jar is seen toward the way end at Padme's funeral, boo at the top of your lungs and fart as loud as you can.

star22
You already said that.

Tell the little kid in detail the medical effects of the injuries the characters recieve.

lucasfilm
talk about the ending and stuff outside the theatre
(i did that at attack of the clones and said how jango dies and stuff... i had to run....)

palpy_666
During YOUR second time seeing the movie, have a friend that runs the projector switch film reels with the Tele-Tubbies during Obi-Wan and Anakin's duel.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by lucasfilm
talk about the ending and stuff outside the theatre
(i did that at attack of the clones and said how jango dies and stuff... i had to run....) Why do you keep posting pretty much the same thing over and over?

star22
Hah. That's great.
During your second time seing it, switch the reel with a Star Trek movie.

palpy_666
Let off a stink bomb in the theater during the first midnight showing-- just wear a clothes pin over your nose... I guarantee you'll get some good seats!

palpy_666
Switch the film reel with a Richard Simmons work out tape... lol

LandoSpeeder2
take a 12' yoda doll and stick it up where the light comes out from the projector and talk like yoda as loud as you can whenever you know a line Yoda is about to say.

star22
Go to the movie with a whole bunch of kids. Dress up as Sidious, complete with creapy eyes, wrinkles, and black robe. Do his evil cackle in their ears at random points.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by palpy_666
Switch the film reel with a Richard Simmons work out tape... lol laughing

El_NINO
Dress up as Star Wars kid and reinact his clip

palpy_666
Throw poo at the screen when Jar Jar shows up-- even for the tiny space of time he's given.

astrofan428
Everytime Anakin is about to kill someone scream, "Anakin dont do it, come back to the light. Anakin NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

LandoSpeeder2
Take a box of peanut butter crunch and eat it with your mouth open throughout the whole movie.

El_NINO
Take a bag of chips and eat it with your mouth open

star22
Set fire to the theater.

LandoSpeeder2
When Palpy and Yoda fight with their lightsabers, Yell out, "Did Yoda Just fart?!"

palpy_666
-Yell a completely obsene curse word at the top of your lungs when Yoda has a high point in his fight with Sidious.

-boo at the end of the movie

-moon everyone when they are leaving the theater

El_NINO
Take a Blow Horn and use it when ever you see a jedi

palpy_666
Bring a super soaker full of mayonaise and shoot at anyone who cheers for the good guys! laughing

LandoSpeeder2
Sit next to a guy that has coffee and during the movie, pee in it and then put it back in the guys cup holder.

El_NINO
palpy> boo at the end of the film

laughing

palpy_666
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Sit next to a guy that has coffee and during the movie, pee in it and then put it back in the guys cup holder.

LOL!!!

laughing laughing laughing

the_samich
yell " I can do that" in a goofy voice whenever you see some really cool jedi action

palpy_666
-Make barnyard sounds during a mushy scene with Anakin and Padme

-Launch some bottle rockets off during a scene that has important information in it

-throw up in the persons hair sitting in front of you

star22
Run screaming out of the theater at random intervals.

Ken Kenobi
Say, "I can do better" when you watch the duels.

El_NINO
Yell out "cooties" when Ani and Padme kiss

palpy_666
Bring a heavy duty military rocket launcher to the theater and blast away anyone wearing a Jar Jar costume.

star22
Would anyone actually do that?

Blast away anyone dressed as a jedi.

El_NINO
When ever a Jedi dies yell out "PWNED BI*TCH"

star22
when a jedi dies, yell out "you so had it coming." or "We finally have our revenge."

LandoSpeeder2
Drink as much Soda, water, coffee, etc, etc, before the movie. then half way though the movie, open your fly and start peeing everywhere in the row in front of you, or possibly the second row in front of you.

palpy_666
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Drink as much Soda, water, coffee, etc, etc, before the movie. then half way though the movie, open your fly and start peeing everywhere in the row in front of you, or possibly the second row in front of you.

laughing out loud

That is great! First I'm gonna get high smokin' and then I am sooooo doing that!

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by palpy_666
laughing out loud

That is great! First I'm gonna get high smokin' and then I am sooooo doing that! laughing out loud shoot for 2'nd row ahead of you so they won't know it's you. laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Yell out that you thought it was supposed to be Star Trek, then look sad the whole time you're not watching Klingons.

star22
Imitate Yoda in everything you say.

Torik_Shai
After any of Yoda's lines, turn to the person next to you and translate for them. Example:

YODA: Destroy the Sith, we must.
YOU: He said, "We must destroy the Sith."

star22
Ha. That would be really funny.

Richard FilmFre
Run to the screen and try to jump through it when the dual is on big grin

Torik_Shai
After Anakin's dream when it shows him and Padme in bed together, shout "Unclean! Unclean!"

Ben-Kenobi
Oh man im gonna bring a pellet pistol and shot anyone dressed as jedi as mentioned above, im gonna do a imperial pellet gun drive by.

Imaginary
This thread started in an MSN convo between me and Mist... a variation of one he suggested earlier:

If you're a girl, sit next to a fanboy and make him as uncomfortable as possible during the movie, it'll be the first and last time he'll ever get that close to a girl.

Mist
i forgot about that one....big grin

dammit...i had a funny one before, but i forgot it...mad

The Ones
Do what all mourners do. Drink heavily.

Throw a massive party...no more Jar Jar must be cause to celebrate

Get in line again... for the DVD release!

Write script for Spaceballs II: The Search for More Money

If it sucks: weep uncontrolably. If it rocks: weep uncontrolably.

Hmm . . . Lets see . . . maybe get the life back that I left behind 4 years ago . . .

Petition George to make Episodes -2, -1, and 0

Mist
lol

i remember now....at random intervals during the movie, say out loud 'this isnt how it said it was gonna be on supershadows site!'

umraan
masturbate when i see padme

Mist
no expression

complain throughout the whole movie pointing out potential flaws/plot holes....and say things like 'i woulda made it like this______'

New_Born_Pyro
When the Anakin vs Obi-Wan fight begins, pull out your electronic lightsaber that lights up in the dark out of your backpack and start dueling a friend. (if he has one too)

Don't forget yours, Max.
stick out tongue

star22
Stand up and mimic all the battle scenes.
Mimic the whole movie along with the screan. Make sure to do it right up front, blocking everyone's view.

El_NINO
Smack everyone with your lightsaber during the battle scenes

star22
Smack anyone talking or using cell phones with your saber.

DeadStar
commit suicide =p

Echuu
As soon as the opening words a finished being shown (ie "evil is everywhere blah blah blah) and the camera goes down; say, "space, the final frontier, these are the adventures of the starship enterprise.......you get the point

Mist
point out in the jedi council scene and ask which one is yoda

Mist
repeat everything mace says in gangsta talk....eg.."your under arrest chancellor" to "i'ma smoke your muthaf*ckng ass fool"

Echuu
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.