Samuel L. Jackson on David Letterman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediStang
Hey you guys, this is just a notice that Mace Windu is going to be on David Letterman tonight on CBS. Check your local listings.

Discuss if necessary.

El_NINO
that means they will show a clip of the movie............ ya!!! smile

star22
ITs on at 11:30 here. I will be watching it. I found someone with a TV who will be out for the night.

That is the time listed on the official site. It better be right, or I will send them a nasty email.

Torik_Shai
Let's hope for a clip of his fight scene with Palpatine instead of just a clip of him talking to Obi-Wan or something.

JediStang
OH MY F***ING GOD!

He just made the biggest error of his career. And I quote from David Letterman himself:

Ok, KMC, let's get him.

HAHA! Oh man he just dropped something on camera, and made himself look like an ass! HAHAHA!!! Oh man Revenge of the Bliss!

star22
Argh. I hate technology. The TV I was watching decided not to make the channel lose its signal.
Is anyone making a video of it?

moviejunkie23
what do you expect, not everyone is as fascinated by the movie as most of us, they find it an oddity people care so much about it. He probably really enjoyed monster in law though and probably cried at the ending.

star22
Ug. I heard that was a horrible movie.

astrofan428
I never watch Letterman, I would rather watch Conan or even Leno before watching Letterman. But Mace is on so I have to.

Took him 2 minutes to dis SW, even though when he mentioned the movie opening the crowd got excited.

moviejunkie23
Yea the more i thinki about it the more its apparent Lettermen is just trying to play it cool. You know hes gonna be the guy in the chewbacca costume sitting next to you during the premier.

star22
I like Letterman. I find him much funnier than Leno. I so wish I could have watched it.

astrofan428
What the hell, they had a chick rubbing a running eletrical saw on her stomach while they dropped a frier in a pool.

Morning_Glory
Im going to miss it I need details happy

star22
What? That didn't make any sense.

astrofan428
I know

star22
Okay, well then.

DarkYoda
I'm recording... it may be a while before I get it online though. LOL.

star22
Awesome!!! What format will it be in?

astrofan428
They are talking about nothing but Tiger Woods.

Texansfan05
I could have watched the golf channel for this

star22
really?!? Still, the movie clip will be worth it.

DarkYoda
Holy crap... that movie clip ruled!!! rock

astrofan428
Oh hell yeah, they showed the whole scene of Mace giong to arrest Palpatine all the way up to his LS popping out of his sleeve.

Texansfan05
Great clip!

JediStang
What a short little clip. But nice overall. I like the "Jedi Workout" clip too.

HOBBE5
I WISH THEY SHOWED A BIT MORE. THAT'S TOO MUCH OF A TEASE.

El_NINO
WOW........David Letterman really hates Star Wars with a passion huh..

I loved the "Jedi Workout" tape laughing

hyabusha
"I Am the senate"....WOW, I really need to see this movie!

astrofan428
I loved Palpatine's voice changing into Sidious' voice.

star22
Ack. Stop. You are making it worse.
Someone send the clip. Please.

palpy_666
I wish they'd of shown Palpatine fighting Mace instead of Mace just confronting him.

star22
That would have been awesome.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Holy crap... that movie clip ruled!!! rock

TOTALLY!!!!

TheAnimal
that line was great by ian. i am the senate. the voice was perfect also. i cant wait till wensday night.

star22
Wow. I haven't heard that one yet. I'm sure it will be amazing. I have to say he is one of my favorite actors at this point.

TheAnimal
star you missed it?

astrofan428
Dude Palpatine is so bad ass, he knows Anakin turned him in to Mace but he just acted innocent before unleashing"I am the senate!"

LightSaber_Part
I know, I really liked it that his voice was changing to his evil sith self

star22
Yup. My TV decided to die on me. I was so mad.

TheAnimal
star the clip they showed was bad ass. mace confronts palpy and palpy says so i believe gg is killed? then he says your back early. mace kit and tin ignite there sabers and mace says. your underarrest. palps says are you threatning me and mace says we'll let the senate decide your fate. palpys voice changes to sidious voice and says i am the senate and busts out his saber.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by star22
Yup. My TV decided to die on me. I was so mad.

DarkYoda will provide big grin

star22
I know. Awesome. I hope it is in a form that my computer reads.

vanyoda
This link was posted by member han_solo 321 at
the force.net.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=I-AM-the-Senate

DarkYoda
Originally posted by vanyoda
This link was posted by member han_solo 321 at
the force.net.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=I-AM-the-Senate

How do they get it up so fast? And nice sig vanyoda wink

TheAnimal
i love this scene thanks yoda

leowyatt
i saw it they went to palpatines chamber and tried to arrest him
that was all they showed

((The_Anomaly))
hahaha, ohh man "I am the senate!" friggin amazing, his voice change is chilling...

God I love Ian...he truly is amazing..

star22
That was absolutely amazing. I love how Palpatine's voice changes.

I can't wait!!!

joserael
Here in system avi. 4.2 MB....

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1F1I7XI5EJ36I1CY15A228ZBF0

Hasta La Vista...Baby

astrofan428
I watched over again a couple times, his eyes are so locked on when he delivers the "senate" line. Such elaborate facial animations yet his eyes never leave Mace's.

star22
He is a great actor. I absolutely love him.

TheAnimal
this shit is gona rock

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by TheAnimal
star the clip they showed was bad ass. mace confronts palpy and palpy says so i believe gg is killed? then he says your back early. mace kit and tin ignite there sabers and mace says. your underarrest. palps says are you threatning me and mace says we'll let the senate decide your fate. palpys voice changes to sidious voice and says i am the senate and busts out his saber.

Woot, Woottoot

LandoSpeeder2
Only 4 days left!!

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by joserael
Here in system avi. 4.2 MB....

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1F1I7XI5EJ36I1CY15A228ZBF0

Hasta La Vista...Baby

Thanks man smile

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Only 4 days left!!
um........er............what?? confused

don't you mean 5 days left wink

star22
Drools. This is my favorite of all the clips, and I am pretty sure that it will be my favorite scene in the movie. Just amazing.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
um........er............what?? confused

don't you mean 5 days left wink no2 4

DarkYoda
Okay. My focus right now is on the SLJ Letterman Interview. It's 15 minutes long though. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll get the movie clip up first in HQ though. Happy Dance

star22
Cool! I want to hear the interview too.

LandoSpeeder2
W00t w00t, DarkYoda rules!

DarkYoda
Just wish I didn't have to sleep... I could increase my output by 50%... LOL

star22
GO drink some coffee. I wish I could give you my energy. I should be sleeping, but I'm too hyped up.

LightSaber_Part
no2 4
well when you posted it was only 11:59PM stick out tongue

Just wish I didn't have to sleep... I could increase my output by 50%... LOL

I wish I could help sad

star22
I have now watched it 11 times. It is amazing.

LightSaber_Part
OK, all I'm sorry but I must get my beauty sleep.wink

so when I come back tomorrow.............er.........today big grin
I'm hoping to get some links from all the shows big grin

star22
Yes, I believe I will go eat something and then go to bed in a few minutes.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
well when you posted it was only 11:59PM stick out tongue
Oh, lol. stick out tongue

star22
You guys are nuts.

LandoSpeeder2
That was random.

star22
Yup. I was refering to your previous comments.
What did SLJ say in the interview?

LandoSpeeder2
I missed it, DarkYoda will get it up soon though, or tomorrow, whenever.

star22
Okay. I will see it tomorrow, I guess.

((The_Anomaly))
they talked about the "sith" and thats pretty much it, nothing really exciting, oh and samn talked AGAIN about his 109 saber moves or whatever...

((The_Anomaly))
thats sam*

not samn

star22
Ya. His name is not a curse word.

astrofan428
Wonder with his multiple fights, how many Hayden learned.

star22
Way more. So did Ewan. They have each move choreographed.

DarkYoda
Uploading the movie clip to rapidshare!!! Happy Dance

star22
Wahoo!!! Happy Dance

DarkYoda
Wahoo!!! Happy Dance

Wahoo!!! Happy Dance

I AM The Senate Clip (HQ-XviD)
http://rapidshare.de/files/1748721/Late_Show_-_5-13-05_-_ROTS_I_AM_The_Senate_Clip__HQ-XviD_.avi.html

joserael
Lol...my friend is fantastic.....Thanks

star22
Awesome. Unfortunately, I still can't use that form. Oh well. Can you do it in .mov or .wmp?

DarkYoda
Why can't you use that form? And no I can't convert to every possible format... it would take forever and an eternity to do that for all clips and then upload all of the multiple versions. It's high enough quality that someone else might be able to do this for me. wink

I'm converting the whole interview now and I'm going to my PVR to check out the access hollywood clip. It's all good!!! Happy Dance

star22
That's okay.
My computer sucks. Our school computers can't play the video on that type of file. Only the sound.

DarkYoda
That's okay.
My computer sucks. Our school computers can't play the video on that type of file. Only the sound.

Yeah... I don't even know how to convert to wmv or quicktime... for quicktime you have to pay $30 for QT Pro I think. puke

star22
That's okay. I'll just watch it out of sinc.

DarkYoda
Okay... I'm uploading the whole inteview... it'll take it a while as it is 115 MB... I'll use yousendit. cool

star22
Awesome! You rock!!

DarkYoda
Late Show - Samuel L Jackson Interview
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V51H6PO5W0MZ389M586CSKVF2

Please make mirrors for this so I don't have to upload it again and can focus on the other videos I need to get online. Thanks.

DarkYoda
Looks like the leechers killed my link. I'm uploading one more before I go back to bed, but I'm making it private. To all my friends here who know me... well... you know where to look...

wink

laughing Happy Dance

TheForceSupreme
Looks like the leechers killed my link. I'm uploading one more before I go back to bed, but I'm making it private. To all my friends here who know me... well... you know where to look...

wink

laughing Happy Dance

It seems the Leechers found out where to look too.

Did anyone upload? sad

BrianWilsonJedi
Yeah... I don't even know how to convert to wmv or quicktime... for quicktime you have to pay $30 for QT Pro I think. puke

Try Quicktime alternative. its much better, and free.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by TheForceSupreme
It seems the Leechers found out where to look too.

Did anyone upload? sad that sucks, damn leechers! mad mad

BAILY
I hope all you leechers and moochers DIE!! Piss off and leave our forum you garbage pieces of shit... anyone who has that vid DarkYoda posted... PM me with a link.. and I will pass it along too... i really want the whole thing and well, moochers, i will seek my revenge!

Si2el
ehh ... so there are only pm from now

star22
Can you PM me too!

LandoSpeeder2
well, considering we know who has it, we will just pm him for it instead of turning this into a pm request thread and then tell people you have it when you get it and to pm you for so we don't clog up DarkYoda with pms.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by BrianWilsonJedi
Try Quicktime alternative. its much better, and free.

I already have that for playback. But you need QT Pro to convert to quicktime I believe.

Okay... I'm uploading another link.

I think I might try to deinterlace that large "I AM The Senate" clip a bit differently because it seems like it came out looking too blurry. Deinterlacing is a pain. confused

TheForceSupreme
Cool. Rock on my friend. cool

DarkYoda
nvm

DarkYoda
Okay... all my helpers, friends, and people who have asked for the interview have links. Happy Dance

hope I didn't forget anybody embarrasment confused

nazgūl-lord
euh....could I have a link plz embarrasment

DarkYoda
Here is a much better version (in my opinion) of the "I AM The Senate" clip. I deinterlaced it differently and it keeps much more detail this way. Enjoy!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/1762125/Late_Show_-_5-13-05_-_ROTS_I_AM_The_Senate_Clip__HQ-XviD__Attempt_2.avi.html

Prod
THANKS A LOT darkyoda big grin

LandoSpeeder2
THX DrakYoda

pm me for the SLJ interview, moochers will not get a pm back if they pm me, meaning if you've been here since like February and only have like 1 post, you ain't taken my link.

Prod
WElcome to PM me as well for it big grin

LightSaber_Part
THX DrakYoda

pm me for the SLJ interview, moochers will not get a pm back if they pm me, meaning if you've been here since like February and only have like 1 post, you ain't taken my link.

you know that is a really good idea yes

oh and thanks again DarkYoda big grin

jedi_rez
mee too...big grinbig grinbig grin

star22
DarkYoda is the greatest ever!

DarkYoda
Well, I hope everyone that wanted it got it. Your welcome to PM me for it if you still don't have it. smile

DarkYoda
As soon as my TRL torrent gets a few seeders, I will upload a torrent for the Samuel L. Jackson interview. (It will be the same exact file, so if you already have the file I sent you, there is no need to download the torrent unless you want to help upload smile )

Edit: I changed my mind. I'm going to redo the Sam Jackson Interview with better quality deinterlacing.

palpy_666
DarkYoda, we bow to you and praise you with all of our might!

All hail DarkYoda the Great!

DarkYoda
Originally posted by palpy_666
DarkYoda, we bow to you and praise you with all of our might!

All hail DarkYoda the Great!

LOL laughing You must want the interview huh? Happy Dance

DarkYoda
Here is a torrent for the Late Show Interview With SLJ - version 2!

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/110885

Enjoy!! cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.