Dooku's Fate(spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
Yes!!!!! im so glad dooku meets his end by Anakin, i hated that guy. I just can't wait to see Ani mess up dooku....I'v herd he gets both his arms chopped off and then goes his head after Ani takes dooku's red lightsaber: useing both to chop him down

its gonna be sick!!!

star22
I love Dooku, but I'm glad that Anakin killed him. I wish he had a bit more to do in the movie, though.

moviejunkie23
giljotiini

THERE GOES DOOKU!

star22
I like the way in which he was killed.

Batman316
DaRtH_mCnAztY

USE THE DAMN SEARCH ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!

moviejunkie23
" Palpaltine, you promised me amnesty!!!"

Happy Dance

astrofan428
Originally posted by moviejunkie23
" Palpaltine, you promised me amnesty!!!"

Happy Dance

Anakin better atleast acknowledge this.

Batman316
*shakes his head and wanders over to .......... where idiots and newbs are exempt

DaRtH_mCnAztY
WAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT THE SEARCH ENGINE?

moviejunkie23
actually, talking about dookus decapitation, did you know that most people that are victims of beheading the last thing they do is look at their perpitrator.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
THADZ INTERESTING.....I'LL REMEMBER THAT IF I EVER THINK ABOUT DECAPITATING SOMEONE

DaRtH_mCnAztY
HEY BATMAN, ARE U GONNA ANSWER ME???????????

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by DaRtH_mCnAztY
THADZ INTERESTING.....I'LL REMEMBER THAT IF I EVER THINK ABOUT DECAPITATING SOMEONE

laughing

star22
You guys are funny.

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by DaRtH_mCnAztY
HEY BATMAN, ARE U GONNA ANSWER ME???????????

Oh who cares man, its not worth a fight

DaRtH_mCnAztY
HEY MAN jESSICA ALBA;S SO HOT!!!! DID U SEE SIN CITY?

moviejunkie23
yea man sin city rocked, another movie with great decapitations

DaRtH_mCnAztY
YA UR RIGHT I JUST WANTED TO NO WAT HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT

Bespin Bart
Originally posted by moviejunkie23
giljotiini

THERE GOES DOOKU!

Anakin doesn't have a Guillotine... confused

Aaaaaaaaand, McNazty? Hit the caps button, they're better off. wink

star22
I can't wait to see FF. I think that Julian McMahon is way hot. He will be awesome.
Why is it that I always like the villains?

moviejunkie23
he was just givin you crap i think....who cares, some people need to lighten up in these posts

DaRtH_mCnAztY
YA IT WAS A NAZTY MOVIE, I JUST WISH WE COULD HAVE SEE ALBA....IF U NO WAT IM SAYIN

DaRtH_mCnAztY
YA UR RIGHT

star22
Thanks, but there are chicks here too, and we really don't want to hear that.

moviejunkie23
yea lets keep this conversation wholesome......anyone know how far blood can spurt from a decapitated neck???

DaRtH_mCnAztY
sry big grin

DaRtH_mCnAztY
no how far?

moviejunkie23
yea Doom is gonna rock
well star 22 villians just plain rock! what else can you say. They do things you know you could never do because you don't like the idea of incarceration.

star22
See, blood appeals to all of us. Now, if I started saying the stuff you were saying about guys, wouldn't you be a little wierded out?

Blood is cool. Happy Dance

moviejunkie23
i was just kiddin man i have no idea how far, I KID I KID

moviejunkie23
are you a girl star??

star22
Yup. I don't act like it, but I am definately a girl.

moviejunkie23
cool, just wondering, i thought you were refering to maybe other girls that looked over the post

DaRtH_mCnAztY
are u a hot 1........JK laughing

DaRtH_mCnAztY
im sorry i just had to ask

star22
If I was, I wouldn't tell you. Are you hot?

DaRtH_mCnAztY
hey were so far off subject that i had to look up @the forums name to see wat were supposed to be disgussing. the mod are surly gonna cancel this thread

moviejunkie23
i am hot big grin

DaRtH_mCnAztY
ya i am!

DaRtH_mCnAztY
atleast thads wat every1 tells me cool

moviejunkie23
gotta love the comedy

star22
Okay.
So, What do you think of Dooku's fate? Would you have done it differently.

moviejunkie23
actually no. From what i have heard its pretty fitting, though i heard the light saber duel was a little short

DaRtH_mCnAztY
ya and dooku has a very small role in ROTS: just in the begining really

star22
I wish he was in more. I really like him and he was underutilized just as he was in LOTR.

moviejunkie23
I liked him allot too, but what would he do? It would change the whole structure of the movie if he had lived

star22
Agreed. I wonder what the actor says about that.

moviejunkie23
i am pretty sure nobody really argues with Lucas, they may give him suggestions, but from what i heard what he says is law when it comes to final say (of course)

star22
I know. I'm just wondering if said anything.

moviejunkie23
good question. I know the actor said he was hurt when peter jackson edited out his death scene in LOTR

star22
Ya, I know. That is why I am wondering.

moviejunkie23
i think this is a little different.

star22
Probably. I see why it was necessary. I just wonder what he thought of it.

moviejunkie23
that light saber match i am looking forward too allot, don't ask me why but i am almost looking forward to that one more than Yoda/sids...call me crazy i know!!!

star22
You are crazy. Yoda/Sids will be the best. That one will be close, though.

moviejunkie23
i know!!!!! no the one i really want is Obi/anikin. thats obvios though, that battle around the lava is gonna be amazing!!!

star22
Nope. I want that too, but Yoda/Sid will be better, in my opinion. Anything Sid is better.

moviejunkie23
you are a huge sids fan, me thinks??? wink

moviejunkie23
I am kinda partial to obi. The one guy to somehow come away from every battle he has been in unscathed is Obi Wan all the way up to ANH, and thats only because he let himself be killed so he could become stronger in the force. Obi Rocks!

star22
Yup. Sids/Palp is my favorite SW character, followed by Luke and then Vader. I have issues with Obi because of his lying and then saying its all good b/c its "from a certain POV" in the OT. Yah, like that makes it all good.

moviejunkie23
I think Obi wasn't trying to be manipulative, i think he just wasn't ready to reveal that information quite yet for the sake of Luke. And in some ways i think Obi wan really does see Anikin as being truly dead and darth vader was his murderer.

star22
I disagree. He was manipulating Luke to his advantage.
Whatever the reason, it wasn't right. He could have said anything else and it would have been better.

moviejunkie23
i don't think so, i think he wanted Luke to overcome the emp and vader and re establish the jedi order yes, but i also think Obi Wan cared for Luke

star22
I'm sure he did. I just have issues with him. I don't hate him, but he isn't my favorite character.
What I really don't like is how he excused it in ROTJ. He should just have been honest at that point.

moviejunkie23
yea i can see that, i just like how he always seems to get himself in a battle that looks like more than he can chew, but somehow he comes out on top anyway. The force is with him!

star22
That's true. I do like him, just not my fave.

moviejunkie23
gotta love sids too, thats one of the better diabolical plans in movie history as far as i am concerened.

star22
Oh yes. The man is brilliant, charismatic, powerful, dark, and good. What's not to love.
Every other villain loses from miscalculation. He loses because he is betrayed. Otherwise, he would have won. He would have escaped the Death Star and continued to live.

moviejunkie23
Yea i loved how lucas made him so mysterios until towards the end of the original trilogy too. You just got glimpses and referances

star22
I agree. Part of his charm is how mysterious and hidden he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.