A question to think about (spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
okay, i know anyone who is on this sight has seen all of the Star Wars movies atleast once...so in Return of the Jedi(episode Vi) remember when leia and luke are on Onderon (i think it was: the place with the teddy bears) and Luke brings up the subjest of their mother and leia said she rembered her and that she was very sad, but butifal...well how could she remember all of this if her mother died at the birth of the twins................

Awwwwwwwwwww, you saw, well if someone has an answer to this i would love to hear it.

TheAnimal
will you please shut the hell up? all you do is ask stupid questions.

moviejunkie23
people will make excuses, but i think its just one example of a few holes. Its not a negative against Lucas, its just we are talking about a man that made three movies and then years and years later made 3 more that chronilogically happened before the first three. Thats a hard task!!!!

moviejunkie23
hey animal!!! be nice man!!!!

star22
Lets be nice.

I don't know. Maybe she didn't realize that she was adopted. Maybe she had vague memories from the minute she had with her mother.

Ken Kenobi
DaRtH_mCnAztY, use the search button before starting any new threads.

All of these topics have been gone over, and over, and over, and over again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.