Hi, I'm New!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

annicool
hi,im new and was wondering how you get the 2 second shots from the movie(sw ep.3)

jedi2187
Hi, and welcome to the club!
Be sure to read the 'stickys' posted when you first get into this forum (posting Hyperspace stuff and such), and scroll down through the threads to find what you want, or browse by using the 'Search' field. Sometimes you never know what you may find! rolling on floor laughing

Stefan Kojic
Welcome to KMC! I don't know what you meant by 2 second shots but here are some things you might want to look for. If you want to see the trailer go to the 2nd trailer discussion thread, if you want to see new spots search for them( I think there's a thread called "OMG new spot"wink. Or you might want to download them from the official site. If you want a better signature, got the "Custom Signature thread" and ask for somebody to make you one. Cheers! beer

adamrubin
welcome to KMC and i hope you find what your looking for

Ken Kenobi
Welcome to KMC, use the tips already posted on finding the items you want.

Have fun posting.

Lord Yoda
Welome to KMC annicoolhi2

Prod
WELCOME to KMC!!!big grin

TheForceSupreme
Welcome. smile

BAILY
Hi, I'm Old!! Bails Is Da Name... Spoilers Are My Game... I know it all now tho... Welcome

umraan
yeah welcome

DarkYoda
This thread is completely different than what I expected when I clicked the link.

Oh... and welcome! rolling on floor laughing

kashmircat
by 2 second shots...do you mean the animated gifs?

Cheesiness
Please refer to this...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Jazzman_78
Originally posted by DarkYoda
This thread is completely different than what I expected when I clicked the link.

Oh... and welcome! rolling on floor laughing

I was thinking the same thing. Ken's backseat moderating rules are having a noticeable affect already. Thanks Ken!

and Welcome to Annicool!

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Cheesiness
Please refer to this...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Heh... couldn't resist could you? LOL laughing

It's actually pretty funny. Still makes me laugh. wink

Stefan Kojic
If you need gifs go to a thread called "post all gifs here".

smoker4
If you need a wee, use the toilet Happy Dance smokin'

Welcome stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.