Will You Go see Episode 3 on any Drugs or Alcohol ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrianWilsonJedi
I Cant Decide between the two. What do you people think?

Mist
no expression i plan on getting wasted and drugged up so bad i cant tell one colour from the next...that will greatly increase my viewing pleasure.

BrianWilsonJedi
Originally posted by Mist
no expression i plan on getting wasted and drugged up so bad i cant tell one colour from the next...that will greatly increase my viewing pleasure.

Im with you BOTH!

Batman316
WTF.......

*refuses backseat moderations.........

though it is tempting...

Idiot get a life and save your drugs and booze for the schoolkids who you might impress

moviejunkie23
dude you gotta watch a movie like this sober, straight up

mike_oxbig
think ill probably just get stoned, if im too drunk i wont remember it.. but then again that would be a good thing bcos you could see it agen and it would be totaly fresh

TheForceSupreme
Watch it sober. You can always watch it drunk and stoned once you have the DVD. big grin

Anakin2Vader
Im going sober and i wont be drinking anything (non-alcohol) before the movie either... i dont want to miss a minute going to the bathroom.... but if i have to go Ill make sure its during a Anakin/Padme scene

BAILY
It is amazing at the fact the older people get, the more mature we are supposed to be.. and you all act like ****ing punk teenagers

Si2el
wtf? what an idiot's baah smile

Ken Kenobi
Why would I want to be wasted when watching ROTS for the first time?!

I want to take it all in and soak in the glorious visions flooding my retinas.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Anakin2Vader
Im going sober and i wont be drinking anything (non-alcohol) before the movie either... i dont want to miss a minute going to the bathroom.... but if i have to go Ill make sure its during a Anakin/Padme scene For LOTR ROTK I drank to much and had to go to the bathroom before the previews even started, but I didn't want to miss anything so I didn't go until after the movie. stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BAILY
It is amazing at the fact the older people get, the more mature we are supposed to be.. and you all act like ****ing punk teenagers

Sadly yes, it does seem that way.

LightSaber_Part

I know what you mean.

LandoSpeeder2
It is amazing at the fact the older people get, the more mature we are supposed to be.. and you all act like ****ing punk teenagers Seriously

dms6117
I'll watch it straight the first time. Then subsequent times I'll watch it after hitting my Darth Vader helmet bong (Yes I have one, it's name is Anakin Highwalker smile )

BrianWilsonJedi

How is asking if your going to have a couple hit, or a couple of shots before the movie acting like a punk teen?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by BrianWilsonJedi
How is asking if your going to have a couple hit, or a couple of shots before the movie acting like a punk teen?

Not you, some of the people who responded to you.

BrianWilsonJedi
oh

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Not you, some of the people who responded to you.

LightSaber_Part
I don't why any one for any reason would want to do drugs/drinking/smoking to them selves.
Its just a wast of time

FistOfThe North
wtf. drugs.. Hell no.

SW is a movie i'd watch st8

If i drank..I'd fall asleep.

And high i'd forget everything.. The movie itself will get me high, not to be corney. Only because I remember watching Ep 2 the 1st day it came out in theatres and there was that scene after Count Dokuu sliced anakins arm off. Where he was tired and Yoda Limped in..! LOL OMG..The whole audience got up, roared with whistles and applause and "YEA!'s" as i did as well. That feeling right there was like an instant natural high and it didn't stop there. The theatre got even crazier when Yoda pulled out the lightsaber western style and while he was fighting. It was insane. I left the theatre with my body buzzing..And just watching a new SW movie is a high in itself..especially Revenge of the Sith. I got my ticks a month ago. 6 more days.

BrianWilsonJedi
Is this room full of young republican soccer moms or something. This thread sounds like an USAd Council PSA. "This is your Brain"

BrianWilsonJedi
X straight edge dude X, whats the big deal, is it so bad people like to get buzzed and watch Star Wars!

FistOfThe North
to me, you lose.

And I don't care if you do drugs.

Rot your brains for all I care,lol

I just think it'll be a waste of money on the drugs and also on watching the film cause you wont remember anything, you probably might go to sleep or throw up or have a seizure in the theater which would be very distracting yet amusing in a way. I'll be on the Sober side with this movie and any other time i go watch it again..

Have fun.

And may the Force be with you....always.

star22
Nope. I would not do anything to take away from the experience.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
wtf. drugs.. Hell no.

SW is a movie i'd watch st8

If i drank..I'd fall asleep.

And high i'd forget everything.. The movie itself will get me high, not to be corney. Only because I remember watching Ep 2 the 1st day it came out in theatres and there was that scene after Count Dokuu sliced anakins arm off. Where he was tired and Yoda Limped in..! LOL OMG..The whole audience got up, roared with whistles and applause and "YEA!'s" as i did as well. That feeling right there was like an instant natural high and it didn't stop there. The theatre got even crazier when Yoda pulled out the lightsaber western style and while he was fighting. It was insane. I left the theatre with my body buzzing..And just watching a new SW movie is a high in itself..especially Revenge of the Sith. I got my ticks a month ago. 6 more days. Originally posted by FistOfThe North
to me, you lose.

I just think it'll be a waste of money on the drugs and also on watching the film cause you wont remember anything, you probably might go to sleep or throw up or have a seizure in the theater which would be very distracting yet amusing in a way. I'll be on the Sober side with this movie and any other time i go watch it again..

Have fun.

Agreed thumb up

star22
Me too. Why ruin the experience?

BrianWilsonJedi
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
to me, you lose.

Have fun.

Wow has the Governments drug war have you fooled, and it has made you blind. Im not a big drug user, maybe a little pot here and ther. I think thats what i was getting at, is who will see star wars a little buzzed up. i doubt i will have a siezure, and im sure the movie will rock just as much on pot or beer. "if not more", sorry I have offended you and the other young republicrats in the thread. "report me if your unhappy"

star22
Why would you do that?

Ben-Kenobi
IM GONNA TRIPPING ON FREAKING ACID

umraan
Originally posted by moviejunkie23
dude you gotta watch a movie like this sober, straight up

sing it sister

Darth MoonPIE
I will go see it stoned hopefully and if not i will get stoned after the movie..... but being as i will be on a natural high from the awesomeness of epIII i might not ... we'll see!

kashmircat
its always good to get high afterwards and discuss the movie with your mates

astrofan428
I would hate for you to miss the movie after ****ing killing someone on the way, so maybe you should go sober. DVD's are great when you are ****ed up.

bilb
Is this room full of young republican soccer moms or something. This thread sounds like an USAd Council PSA. "This is your Brain"

I am a LIBERAL soccer mom I'll have you know!! stick out tongue

Insomnia
I'm going to smoke so much reefer I hallucinate.

...The second time. First time has to be sober, for sure.
The third time I'm going totally naked.

Batman316
WTF......

ok so let me get this straight....

talking about wether the movie has leaked onto illegal download gets a thread banned yet this topic which has much further reaching into the adolesence of youth is allowed to remain open?

Ok can one of the mods explain the logic in this?

Batman points out that while illegal downloads is obvious illegal so is under age drinking, and taking drugs.

I wonder how many kids out there have read this and decided....

'you know I've never smoked pot/taken a trip.... maybe EPIII is the best time... after all they only killed the illegal download thread not the 'lets all get shitfaced and watch EPIII' thread

Yes mods, this is Batman sending you a WAKE THE F### UP!!!! you are responsible for this board, show some balls and lock this thread.

This RANT has been brought to you by

DrugsRBadAndUsersAreIdiots.com

Love Batman.

On a serious note I will punch anyone who turns up under the infulence in the HEAD. After 28 years of waiting if some drugged up loser decides to go into a giggle fit I will wipe his pathetic ass all over the cinema.

Drugs breed idiots

Kenobi stop entering this topic and kill the thread or open back up the Illegal Download thread. Get your stuff sorted out.
Master Windu.... where are you in hor hours of need

Insomnia
Drinking isn't illegal, so talking about that shouldn't be a problem...
Weed can be used medicinally in my state, so rock on.

however, the comment on acid is kinda... no excuse. Damnation.

Well, kids, movies aren't better on weed. In fact, they're pretty hard to follow.
It's a waste of your time unless you have 3d glasses.

Dart Saber
I Cant Decide between the two. What do you people think?

You want to go home and rethink your life...

mungulla_man44
Originally posted by Insomnia
It's a waste of your time unless you have 3d glasses.

yeah...get drunk or high when the 3D star wars comes out...trippy... blink

Darth_Duffy
Probably the worst thread in the history of this forum, and thats saying something!

Si2el
omg ... this thread is still here? someone should close it no expression
this kid has a probl. with watching films and this is all about it ... do what ever you want, i suggest you going home putting head into pan and rethinking your life as Darth Saber almost said wink

DAMNIT CLOSE THIS SHIT !!

mossman
I've had some of the best experiences of my life on drugs.
I've some of the best experiences of my life not on drugs.
The same can be said for the worst, too.

One of my clostest friends has "crossed the line" with his recreational drug intake at the moment, and it is absolutely devastating to watch someone you love destroying themselves right before your eyes.
I simply don't have that self-destructive urge - never have done.

I can't envision a time I would ever want to take watch a movie while on drugs, although I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been in a room where "a film was on" while being under the influence in the past.

So, in answer to your question - no, not at all.

Mist

i am a punk teenagerwink without the punk of coursehappy

and of course my first reply in here was sarcasm....noted by the smilie of course.....wink

Darth MoonPIE
weed is not a drug and the only reason it is illegal is because they have no sure way of taxing it and its so easy to grow anyone can do it in their backyard... = alchohol and cigarettes are legal because they are taxable, all the bullshit about weed is evil and it will destroy you is a load of crap that they feed into everyone, cigs are 1000% times worse and alchohol kills almost as many people as well, how many drunk drivers kill people? how many people die of lung cancer?? sure weed can hurt your lungs but not any worse than the 'legal' cigarette, and at least you can get high.. smile

also if anyone wants to put down my grammar you're only avoiding the topic at hand because my spelling and grammar don't matter on an internet forum.

TheAnimal
no i aighnt going drunk or stoned like an idiot. but i am bringing a lightsaber but my lady will provide the humming.

EHmasterJedi
Getting drunk or high at all for any reason is pretty f***ing stupid to me, those two things just show weakness in society and peoples character, specaily when you go watch a movie get real, yove been waiting 3 years or longer, dont you want to enjoy it, jeez absoluty no sense in that at all. I know if i was a parent with kids i wouldnt want a bunch of drunk retarded asses yelling and screaming in the theater, or around my kids. id see that those people be removed from the theater immediatly.

El_NINO
im gonna go smashed, hammered, drunk, pissed, crying, happy, sad, fighting some guy, laughing, swearing till my vocabulary of swear words are reapeted 200 times, gonna smoke crack with palpy_666 and then do everything that was mentioned in the "things to do before/during/after" thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea eek!

lucasfilm
reported...
"if this is supposedly a "PG-13 FORUM" why is this one still up? its a disgrace and although it may be better than soem others weve had (albeit it has no purpose) this should be closed"

Mist
nicely said there lucasfilmhappy

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Batman316
WTF......

ok so let me get this straight....

talking about wether the movie has leaked onto illegal download gets a thread banned yet this topic which has much further reaching into the adolesence of youth is allowed to remain open?

Ok can one of the mods explain the logic in this?

Batman points out that while illegal downloads is obvious illegal so is under age drinking, and taking drugs.

I wonder how many kids out there have read this and decided....

'you know I've never smoked pot/taken a trip.... maybe EPIII is the best time... after all they only killed the illegal download thread not the 'lets all get shitfaced and watch EPIII' thread

Yes mods, this is Batman sending you a WAKE THE F### UP!!!! you are responsible for this board, show some balls and lock this thread.

This RANT has been brought to you by

DrugsRBadAndUsersAreIdiots.com

Love Batman.

On a serious note I will punch anyone who turns up under the infulence in the HEAD. After 28 years of waiting if some drugged up loser decides to go into a giggle fit I will wipe his pathetic ass all over the cinema.

Drugs breed idiots

Kenobi stop entering this topic and kill the thread or open back up the Illegal Download thread. Get your stuff sorted out.
Master Windu.... where are you in hor hours of need Originally posted by EHmasterJedi
Getting drunk or high at all for any reason is pretty f***ing stupid to me, those two things just show weakness in society and peoples character, specaily when you go watch a movie get real, yove been waiting 3 years or longer, dont you want to enjoy it, jeez absoluty no sense in that at all. I know if i was a parent with kids i wouldnt want a bunch of drunk retarded asses yelling and screaming in the theater, or around my kids. id see that those people be removed from the theater immediatly.

Right on. yes

I just don't see why people take drugs, I know that people say it makes them feel good but while your feeling good you might hurt or even kill some one.

Then if your at the theater and your high, you will be acting down right immoral and I don't want the experience of a life time to be ruined by some one that is drawing attention to him/her self by acting STUPID mad

((The_Anomaly))
I'm debating, but for the first time, prolly not, I want to absorbe this movie...I've been waiting too long for it to go and kinda remember what happened and stuff...

tpaquin
Originally posted by Darth MoonPIE
weed is not a drug and the only reason it is illegal is because they have no sure way of taxing it and its so easy to grow anyone can do it in their backyard... = alchohol and cigarettes are legal because they are taxable, all the bullshit about weed is evil and it will destroy you is a load of crap that they feed into everyone, cigs are 1000% times worse and alchohol kills almost as many people as well, how many drunk drivers kill people? how many people die of lung cancer?? sure weed can hurt your lungs but not any worse than the 'legal' cigarette, and at least you can get high.. smile

also if anyone wants to put down my grammar you're only avoiding the topic at hand because my spelling and grammar don't matter on an internet forum.

That would be...pro-weed propaganda, right there.

Weed is a drug. It lacks any sort of long-term medical side effects, but it is illegal due to the objective chromosomal damage it creates. Not only does it change a person's personality, objectively, by changing the way that the brain foreverassimilates data. In addition to that, by using weed to run away from problems, people avoid problems in any way, and this leads to manic-depression later on in life.

Teenage life clouded by weed is, in many ways, an allegory for Darth Vader. Using drugs trapped him in a suit, and by tainting his personality, it held him back from ever forming a real personality, so when he emerges from the mask, he is a shapeless person, one who hid from reality, and through it, never developed a personality.

We see a lot of pro-weed propaganda coming from teenagers. I think that I'd rather develop fully and mentally as a person, and have those crazy fun moments serendipidously, as opposed to forcing them. Seems like an unwantable character trait to me...

Envious Eyes
I'll probably just shoot up some heroin in the theaters at about the time Darth Vader get's his suit, to get into the full mood of the situation.

...YEAH RIGHT! Drugs are bad and I wouldn't do them going to see a Star Wars movie for the first time.

GreatJediKnight
no cause i wont remember the movie!!!!

mossman
no cause i wont remember the movie!!!!

See, that kind of thinking can be more dangerous than drugs themselves.

I don't condone drugs in anyway.

But this thread is here and this is being discussed whether you like it or not (though I don't know why this thread is still here...).
To be brutally honest, I am a reasonably intelligent guy with a respectable and decent job.
Bottom line - I have had moments of true clarity using recreational drugs.
I've had some really shitty experiences too - but, for the most part, have had good times, made profound discoveries about myself, my friends and the world and also escaped from the world for a short period of time... when it has suited me.
Same way people who watch Seinfeld do, I expect, I couldn't possibly say.

It may not be a fact that people want to hear, but drugs do not neccessarily turn you into a gibbering idiot.
It's just that those people who are gibbering idiots are the only ones who make it to the news.
"Today a young man got high and fell from the top of a 12-storey building. He believed he was a bird and was trying to fly."
That's not drugs, that's just an idiot.
Period.

ab2421
Woa.. reading all the posts in the thread you dont know how ridiculously fu**ed up some of you people sound

mossman
Originally posted by ab2421
Woa.. reading all the posts in the thread you dont know how ridiculously fu**ed up some of you people sound

Yeah, I guess I agree.
Close the thread, it has nothing to do with Star Wars (unless we start discussing Jabba's hookah pipe) let alone Episode III.
I just always read really conservative views as ill-informed views.
It's my problem, I suppose.
I'm a little judgemental.

evil face

Darth MoonPIE
I never said weed isnt bad for you, but gave the reason its illegal.

Alchohol is legal and so are cigarettes but they dont harm anyone.. right? so when you say its illegal cause it causes harm.. so do these two items.

Its not "Pro-Weed" propaganda as you say its the truth and those who say otherwise are ignorant or stupid.

Supermann98
I'm gonna toke up in the parking lot before getting in line. Hell ... I may toke up IN line. Anyone got a problem with that ... go ahead and try using the "force" on me. You'll be wondering what good the force is while collecting your teeth off the floor. You anti-drug activists make me laugh. Most of you don't even know what a little bit if weed feels like, so why come in here and try to classify all users as going-nowhere drug addicts who suck dik for crack.
"I won't remember the movie"
Are you kidding me? 'Cause you've never smoked weed if you actually think that. Hey, while I'm at it smoking my little joint ... maybe I'll decide to kill someone while I'm at it. Gimme a break. roll eyes (sarcastic) Alchohol and even cigarettes are far more damaging that Marijuana. Like someone else here said ... the only reason its not legal is because the government cannot tax it. Anyone with seeds and soil can grow thier own.
Those anti-drugs campaigns ya'll see on TV (like the stoners who hit the little girl in the drive thru, etc. LOL) has clouded your brains. Thank God I live in Canada where i can get weed anytime and not worry about criminal charges if I get caught smoking a joint. That is all.

tpaquin
Originally posted by Darth MoonPIE
I never said weed isnt bad for you, but gave the reason its illegal.

Alchohol is legal and so are cigarettes but they dont harm anyone.. right? so when you say its illegal cause it causes harm.. so do these two items.

Its not "Pro-Weed" propaganda as you say its the truth and those who say otherwise are ignorant or stupid. Ignorant and stupid, huh? If weed was legalized, it would bolster the economy so much, because it would be sanctioned by buisiness instead of peddlers. In nfact, it does have a meager effect on the economy, but legalization would blow the door open, much like the pron industry. The taxation is true, but it's throwaway, considering the considerable amount of money that would be taken away from peddlers and put in active circulation. There's more than one reason that it's illegal.

Oh, and I know what it's like to be stoned. I also know what it's like to grow up and try and coupe with the mistakes of the past. Don't give me that diatribe. My High School was the weed capital of Rhode Island. It was also the gay capital of Rhode Island, but that's another story...

NinthSith
Yah and then the nation would be a bunch of lazy un- motivated slobs.And yes I used to smoke weed.

stingray005
Originally posted by Supermann98
I'm gonna toke up in the parking lot before getting in line. Hell ... I may toke up IN line. Anyone got a problem with that ... go ahead and try using the "force" on me. You'll be wondering what good the force is while collecting your teeth off the floor. You anti-drug activists make me laugh. Most of you don't even know what a little bit if weed feels like, so why come in here and try to classify all users as going-nowhere drug addicts who suck dik for crack.
"I won't remember the movie"
Are you kidding me? 'Cause you've never smoked weed if you actually think that. Hey, while I'm at it smoking my little joint ... maybe I'll decide to kill someone while I'm at it. Gimme a break. roll eyes (sarcastic) Alchohol and even cigarettes are far more damaging that Marijuana. Like someone else here said ... the only reason its not legal is because the government cannot tax it. Anyone with seeds and soil can grow thier own.
Those anti-drugs campaigns ya'll see on TV (like the stoners who hit the little girl in the drive thru, etc. LOL) has clouded your brains. Thank God I live in Canada where i can get weed anytime and not worry about criminal charges if I get caught smoking a joint. That is all.

Ok first of all Canada blows (no offense) so you have absolutely no opinion in life. Secondly you're an idiot if you think that drugs can't harm you or anyone else. If you didn't realise, accidents pertaining to drug use is the number one cause of death among teenagers, so up yours *****.

BrianWilsonJedi
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy
Probably the worst thread in the history of this forum, and thats saying something!

dont post here if it is so bad

BrianWilsonJedi
Originally posted by stingray005

Im with you, why the hell not... United States drug war sucks my A$$... Waste of tax payer dollars.

stingray005
Your an idiot.

jaden101
its my birthday the day before and i just got word from my mate that he has a spare ticket going for the first showing at 10am...so i guess i'll still be a bit on the delicate side

hopefully there will be no screaming kids cause they should all be at school

otherwise in a hung over state...i might have just lost the plot

Imaginary
blink

Oh my.

Creechuur
I am in absolute awe that this retarded thread has gotten to 4 pages. I'm not here to tell anyone what to put or not put in their body, but making a thread about it is just foolish and immature.

As for me, I just quit smoking pot (been three weeks now, and I was an all day every day smoker). Nothin big, just grew out of it. So, unless you count cigs and coffee, I'll be going sober. Even when I did get high though, I went to movies sober...I just enjoy them more that way.

Darth Plagueis
WOW. After 4 pages of this, I need a drink.......

ab2421
I'll put down 10 bucks that half of these people "bragging" about smoking pot the whole day have never touched a cigarette in their lives.... who the fu** on the world wide web gives a sh** about what you people do?

Otra vez: NOBODY CARES.

stingray005
I am in absolute awe that this retarded thread has gotten to 4 pages. I'm not here to tell anyone what to put or not put in their body, but making a thread about it is just foolish and immature.

If you didn't realize yet, half of the reason this thread has gotten to 4 pages is b/c people like you come in and argue about how the thread got this far.... if that made any sense.

And if you think that the thread is so foolish and immature than why are you posting in it?

Creechuur
Well, because it gives me a cheap thrill to call dumbasses dumbasses, you dumbass.

BrianWilsonJedi
Originally posted by Creechuur
Well, because it gives me a cheap thrill to call dumbasses dumbasses, you dumbass.

Reported

i_lov_anakin
like no!!! that is soo slack anyone who dares see a star wars film pissed or stoned doesn't deserve to see it

Creechuur
Awesome. You start a thread about illegal substance use (which, as I said, I neither condone or condemn), but you report me for having a potty mouth. I love it. Its people like you who make the word hypocrite so damn useful. Oops, I swore again...did I offend your sensitive lil eyes, junior?

If youre 'mature' enough to do drugs, a little harsh language shouldn't faze you, kid.

BrianWilsonJedi
Originally posted by Creechuur
Awesome. You start a thread about illegal substance use (which, as I said, I neither condone or condemn), but you report me for having a potty mouth. I love it. Its people like you who make the word hypocrite so damn useful. Oops, I swore again...did I offend your sensitive lil eyes, junior?

If youre 'mature' enough to do drugs, a little harsh language shouldn't faze you, kid.

Ok in your mind me smoking a joint or having a beer is just as rude as calling someone a dumbass. how does this make me a hypocrite?

WindDancer
No illegal talk and too much hostility. Better close it.

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.