MTV clips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prod
here:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/movie/237059/trailers.jhtml

I cant get these to work on my comp...maybe someone here can see it and tell me if there is anything new???

It says I need windows media player...when I already have one...

when I installed the one they were offering...and went back...it still said I needed windows media player!

help?

Batman316
PC Users with Netscape, Mozilla or Firefox: you need to run Internet Explorer to use MTV Overdrive.

hmm............
guess I'm having issues too

Prod
Let me try on Interent explorer...

hazkid
no ie.
the clips are new.

HAROLD
Nothing new.

Tracyn
Any chance of posting direct links?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by hazkid
no ie.
the clips are new. Originally posted by HAROLD
Nothing new.

Well, which is it?

Prod
Yeah...direct links I need...

really harold??nothing new???what about last two clips???

Prod
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Well, which is it?

I think last two are new...by lookin at the name...I havent seen em...can someone....(who can see there) tell us if anything new or not?

HAROLD
Seriously, nothing was new. The "Love on Naboo" clip was from AOTC for crissakes!

Prod
OK...cool...It said ROTS clip...that was why I was wondering...so nothing new...aw well...

brendy
Def NOTHING NEW no . just watched them.

mike_oxbig
never seen taht duel footage b4.. pretty cool

HAROLD
Originally posted by mike_oxbig
never seen taht duel footage b4.. pretty cool That stuff's ancient, dude.

mathkenobi
I can't play the videos.It tells me that i don't have Windows media 9 but actually i have windows media 10.Can someone help me?

adamrubin
does anyone have the TRL clip when anakin and Obi wan are fighting and they go flying accros the room

BAILY
Yes people do have that clip, thanks for asking.... i dont tho

adamrubin
can anyone post it please

star22
Coolness. Nothing new, but fun to watch again.

adamrubin
can some one post

JKozzy
None are working for me either, I just get an MTV.com ad and then it says "Ready" and doesn't move.

star22
Ya. It doesn't work for me either.

umraan
can someone upload them? its not working for me becuase i have 10 and it only plays 9. well whatever i have the movie. just didnt watch it because i want the theatre experience.

DarkYoda
Okay... I'm gonna work on the TRL clip. I've already removed the commercials (using my pvr's built in editor) and it's down to 40 minutes now. I'm going to try to remove some of the music videos, girls screaming, and other useless crap that nobody here cares about.

joserael
You are rock !!!! Thanks Master !!!

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by adamrubin
can some one post Hel look, I just posted! now what do you want us to do?

Prod
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Okay... I'm gonna work on the TRL clip. I've already removed the commercials (using my pvr's built in editor) and it's down to 40 minutes now. I'm going to try to remove some of the music videos, girls screaming, and other useless crap that nobody here cares about. /laughing out loud

thanks...

I saw most of it yesterday...not the first 10 minutes...

dont cut the hollaback girl music vid stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder2
Okay... I'm gonna work on the TRL clip. I've already removed the commercials (using my pvr's built in editor) and it's down to 40 minutes now. I'm going to try to remove some of the music videos, girls screaming, and other useless crap that nobody here cares about. Sweet! rock

EMF universe
Can someone find the direct links so we can download. That duel footage is new to me

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Prod
/laughing out loud

thanks...

I saw most of it yesterday...not the first 10 minutes...

dont cut the hollaback girl music vid stick out tongue

I'm cutting all music videos indiscriminately except for live performances. If you want a music video you've come to the wrong place! stick out tongue Fortunately there aren't tons of girls screaming in this one. Just tons of people of all types screaming. big grin (bunch of nerds... stick out tongue )

laughing laughing

Prod
I know...I was just kidding big grin

adamrubin
can someone please post a link please

DarkYoda
I finally got it edited at my recorder... it's burning the disc now. I removed 30 minutes of crap... commercials and all 10 music videos are gone. The intros and conclusions of the music videos are still there (not actual music video footage - just when the host says, "here's number 1 or "that was number 1"wink. Anyway... edited down it is exactly 30 minutes in length with all of the Star Wars related stuff, movie clip, Good Charlotte performance, interviews, etc.

During the music videos I noticed that MTV played popup video - but it was useless trivia we all know anyway (like did you know this was the first time two people fight with the same color lightsaber - yeah I know... really). And every once in a while someone would pop up and say how much they like ROTS or want to see it and who they're giving a "shout out" to. Anyway. All of that crap is cut.

I will rip it to my hard drive from the DVD, convert the whole 30 minute clip... which will take a while roll eyes (sarcastic) wink and then I'll split it into two parts. It will be big probably around 200 - 300 MB in total. Stay tuned!!

Note: I'll upload the "exclusive" Kashyyyk movie clip in high quality first.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

adamrubin
can you please PM all of the clips please Dark Yoda

Prod
AWESOME!!!!thanks dark yoda big grin

LandoSpeeder2
SWEET! THX DarkYoda!

TheForceSupreme
Cool. Thank you for taking the time and energie DY. We loves you. big grin wink

Darth MoonPIE
wow dark yoda thanks alot for taking time out of your day to do this.

adamrubin
did you guys see the clips???

TheForceSupreme
DY will let us know when he is done. Be patient my friend.

adamrubin
oh i thought you saw it already i miss read it sorry

Morning_Glory
clips work on my computer eat

star22
Lucky.

DarkYoda
Okay... I have the high quality Kashyyyk clip finished. Uploading now!!! big grin

star22
Yoda, you rock.

LightSaber_Part
Okay... I have the high quality Kashyyyk clip finished. Uploading now!!! big grin
rock

star22
Wahoo. Lets all cheer for Yoda!

DarkYoda
Here... sorry it took so long. I got delayed.

TRL - 5-13-05 - ROTS Kashyyyk Battle Clip (HQ-XviD)

http://rapidshare.de/files/1765972/TRL_-_5-13-05_-_ROTS_Kashyyyk_Battle_Clip__HQ-XviD_.avi.html

LandoSpeeder2
Sweet! you rock DY!

TheForceSupreme
Thank you so much, DY. smile

LightSaber_Part
Thanks again DarkYoda big grin

DarkYoda
I'm working on the whole thing now... stay tuned!! Happy Dance

LightSaber_Part
I'm working on the whole thing now... stay tuned!! Happy Dance

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DarkYoda
It's coming along nicely. 50% encoded!! YAY! Happy Dance

adamrubin
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DarkYoda
Okay. It's ready now. Uploading Part 1. I haven't really had a chance to sit down and watch how it flows after all of the cut editing I did. Hopefully it works well. Stay Tuned. It'll take a while.

Part 1 = 111 MB

Part 2 = 98.1 MB

= 30 minutes 18 seconds TOTAL

Happy Dance

adamrubin
once again thank you

benpadiah
will the two final edited clips be in AVI format as well?

-ben

TheForceSupreme
I am off to bed. Hope to see it 2morrow.

Good night gentlemen. smile

star22
DY, you rock. Where is it.

DarkYoda
This first part is taking forever. PM-ONLY once it is finished. I sure hope yousendit hasn't timed out or something. When should I give up? confused

Darth MoonPIE
if you were really dark you wouldnt do this for us yoda!!!!!

btw thanks alot man..

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Darth MoonPIE
if you were really dark you wouldnt do this for us yoda!!!!!

btw thanks alot man..

Yeah I know... the irony!! stick out tongue

My upload failed so I'm trying again. 2nd time ever that has happened to me. sad It won't fail again... evil face (force chokes head operator of yousendit - random computer nerd walks in - YOU are now in charge... don't disappoint me *puff of smoke* black cape flies out as the screen goes black - laughing out loud )

joazinho
send me a PM wen is finish!

Darth MoonPIE
I changed my title..Im now officially a darkyoda fanboy.

LightSaber_Part

ok now thats funny!!! laughing out loud laughing laughing

(I don't know why, its just really funny)

DarkYoda

To quote C3PO

"Oh no!" embarrasment

sick

Oh... it finished. PM me for part 1 and please upload a mirror if you get a link. It was a real pain to get this one uploaded. It went way faster than the other one was taking. Something must have been wrong with yousendit. erm

Uploading Part 2 now!! Happy Dance

hunchy
Cool clips altho I am very questionable about that battle scene now....I mean some of the shots look literally like a ****ing video game, and I've seen video games with better graphics than that...some of those shots are worse than some in Clones. I mean the battle looks entertaining as hell, but some of those Clone Troopers and Wookies look horrible. Where's the suits they supposedly filmed so much? Looks to me to be mostly CG Wookies.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by hunchy
Cool clips altho I am very questionable about that battle scene now....I mean some of the shots look literally like a ****ing video game, and I've seen video games with better graphics than that...I mean some of those shots are worse than some in Clones. I mean the battle looks entertaining as hell, but some of those Clone Troopers and Wookies look horrible. Where's the suits they supposedly filmed so much? Looks to me to be mostly CG Wookies.

I was kind of wondering that too. I hope it looks better on May 19th (especially as part of a whole)

macgeek2005
Can someone send me the links in quicktime?

DarkYoda
Okay... final clip is uploaded. PM me or anyone who says they have it for links. eek!

DarkYoda
Is the reason you want it in quicktime because you have a mac? I'll research what apple users have to do to watch XviD video clips.

And for all the video editors out there, if there is any part of that TRL special or any video you want in High Quality, Full Resolution (Better Sound, 704x528 or 704x480) just let me know. wink

LightSaber_Part
OK, I have the Video but have not uploaded them yet. (I will upload them)

so go ahead and PM me.

Prod
Thanks again dark yoda!!!

Downloading...will upload when I finish...

macgeek2005
Where is footage from the movie? It's just people blabbering on Skywalker ranch.

mandalorian_war
can some1 pm the links

macgeek2005
Where is movie footage? You know on that site, theres like 6 clips with different names. Where are those?

DarkYoda
So who has a mirror? All of my links are dead and I don't want to upload this again. I've received a bunch more requests for it. If I have to keep answering PMs I won't be able to keep uploading videos. I'm already having to balance my time helping KMC and my desire to have a massive Star Wars bash before I see the movie on May 19th! eek!

DarkYoda
There is now a torrent for this:

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/110724

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.