socom 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

splintercell
oh jo another boring socom game yea! woo sad mad mad mad why???/ the socom games suck!!!!

splintercell
SOME ONE RELPY GOD

jnr hiphop
Well maybe you don't like the socom games but all the people i know that have played socom liked it, and so did I.

))TrAuMa((
I love it... 2 is so much fun online, and in 3 you get hummers and tanks but all the noobs will take them! i hate noobs!

Solo
I doubt the vehicles will be avaible online, it'd make it too "Haloish", if you know what I mean. Socom 2 is very awesome online, I find the sing player mode kind of boring though.

))TrAuMa((
Yeah...

Solo
So, Socom 3 is out. What'dya' guys think?

))TrAuMa((
its awesome but yet there are vehicles are online just like i said! duhh but tha meaps are awesome Waterworks is the new Crossroads!

StinkFist462
havent picked this one up yet. i probably will in a few days.

StinkFist462
picked it up last night. its VERY different than the last two. socom 2 was pretty much S1 with a makeover. S3 is a completely new thing, online has changed A LOT. i want to say its better but i cant quite make a judgement after playing it once.

DarkC
Socom 2 was good. You have bad taste, splintercell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.