go in with memory or visions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

umraan
Are you guys going to go in without watching anything? Or are you going to go in and watch ROTS right after you saw TPM and AOTC and the Clone Wars cartoons. I'm going to watch all of them right before I watch ROTS.

TheForceSupreme
No need for me to watch anything. I'm READY.

New_Born_Pyro
All of them.

JKozzy
I'll see what I can manage. I think I'll end up watching TPM the 18th, AOTC the 19th, and see ROTS on the 20th. Yeah yeah, oh no, I'm not seeing it on Day 1.

kremzike
I didn't watch anything before I saw ROTS. I've seen all 5 of them way too many times, so I don't need help in remembering them. But I did watch ANH when I came home, and I was glad. The Ewan-to-Alec transition was great. Props to Ewan for making it work really well.

New_Born_Pyro
I'm gonna see it next Sunday. On Friday, I'll do my homework, on Saturday I'll watch TPM, AOTC and the CW DVD and on Sunday, the circle is complete.

nazgūl-lord
i just watched aotc because it was on tv

New_Born_Pyro
R you from Belgium? Did you see them on kanaaltwee? They showed the TPM and AOTC this week. Taped them both. Now I finally have them. Just couldn't find the DVD's when I bought a PS2 last year.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by New_Born_Pyro
R you from Belgium? On kanaaltwee? They showed the TPM and AOTC this week. Taped them both. Now I finally have them. Just couldn't find the DVD's when I bought a PS2 last year. They just released TPM and AOTC again about a month ago so you might as well go buy them and get better quality without commercials and an extra disc

New_Born_Pyro
Yes I looked in stores but couldn't find them. But it takes 'bout a month before it ends up here in Belgium. Same with the CW DVD, it only came out in May while in the US it came out in March. So I'm sure they'll release it and when they are out, I'll buy them.

Darth Mantis
I can't find my TPM dvd... sad

umraan
i downloaded all the movies to my computer via limewire. great dvd quality too!

nazgūl-lord
Originally posted by New_Born_Pyro
R you from Belgium? Did you see them on kanaaltwee? They showed the TPM and AOTC this week. Taped them both. Now I finally have them. Just couldn't find the DVD's when I bought a PS2 last year.

yeah I watch Aotc on kanaaltwee ( i taped it coz i couldn't find it either ).i didn't watch tpm coz i have that one at home

master sifadius
Over the weekend I will watch the OT, the PT, the clone wars volume 1 on DVD and volume 2 on computer then wait until may 19.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.