Flash vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Flash vs Thing

Draco69
Let's see the Thing fanboys counter this... evil face

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

kgkg
nobody?

Wynndar
another Thing hating thread i see....yea Flash's powers negate the Thing's abilities...the Flash is a g@y @ss sissy who has been beaten by much weaker characters than the Thing has.

dawsey28
Flash wins

he is way too fast.

Although hitting thing isn't exactly going to feel good.

But I think Flash could handle it.

juggernaut74
Well if Wizard Magazine thinks Flash can beat Hulk.

He could take Thing with ease.

Draco69
The Speed Force protects him from hitting things at lightspeed. Think about it if your fist was hurtling at ANYTHING at lightspeed your hand and arm would turn into bloody goo.

Which makes me wonder how exactly Quicksilver can hit things at the speed of sound and not suffer injury.

juggernaut74
Marvel dont incorporate science into their characters like DC does.

Xplosive
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well if Wizard Magazine thinks Flash can beat Hulk.

He could take Thing with ease.

F*ck Wizard Magazine, do you think they know everything.

juggernaut74
hahhahaha funny.

No I do not think that for a minute. But everyone brings that up when it comes to Superman/Thor.

I know they dont know everything. But I sill think Flash can take thing fast and easy.

Tony Stark
Which Flash are we talking about Golden age, Wally, Kid, or Wacko69 in the sack with his dad? IMO The THING wins.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Which Flash are we talking about Golden age, Wally, Kid, or Wacko69 in the sack with his dad? IMO The THING wins. I would assume Wally unless otherwise mentioned.

Draco69
Which Flash are we talking about Golden age, Wally, Kid, or Wacko69 in the sack with his dad? IMO The THING wins.

Again with the fanboyism? And Tony Stark I reported you to the moderator. Name calling is grounds for banning. (Wacko69? Good lord that's lame. Which children's television show did you get that from?) Buh-bye.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Xplosive
F*ck Wizard Magazine, do you think they know everything.

Well, no... they don't know EVERYTHING ... but they do have very convincing arguments.

While some of their arguments could be countered, For the most part they were pretty smart about it. It's not like they put a bunch of asinine tripe in their arguments in that book.

Yeah, Flash wins. Thing gets knocked around like he's in a pinball machine. You know it's true.

dawsey28

Probably current Flash.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Draco69
Again with the fanboyism? And Tony Stark I reported you to the moderator. Name calling is grounds for banning. (Wacko69? Good lord that's lame. Which children's television show did you get that from?) Buh-bye.

Whatever! all any Mod ever has to do is look at 90% of your posts and they'll see that most of the so called name calling comes from your tag.

You report me. I report you.

How's that.
big grin

Draco69
Whatever! all any Mod ever has to do is look at 90% of your posts and they'll see that most of the so called name calling comes from your tag.

You report me. I report you.

How's that.
big grin

For what? Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't start this little fixation you have with me. Let's review what you've called me:

moron
idiot
and the outrageously lame nickname "Wacko69"

Who's the moderator gonna side with? wink

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Draco69
For what? Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't start this little fixation you have with me. Let's review what you've called me:

moron
idiot
and the outrageously lame nickname "Wacko69"

Who's the moderator gonna side with? wink

I think that they have access to all of the other threads that you've been on not just this one. cool

Draco69
I think that they have access to all of the other threads that you've been on not just this one. cool

Which they will find nothing. If 90% of my posts are insulting to others I would have been banned already, right?

wink

*sigh* Newbies... (not all them mind you just the mindless fanboys...)

colossus17
haha you guys are insane......what are you 5.....so he called u wacko big deal.....common guys

Draco69
Originally posted by colossus17
haha you guys are insane......what are you 5.....so he called u wacko big deal.....common guys

He's maybe 5 or 6. He keeps following me like a stray puppy. I made a grave error: I voted against Thing. That's a MAJOR offense to a Thing fanboy. stick out tongue

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Wynndar
the Flash is a g@y @ss sissy At first I thought I was just imagining it.

Now I am convinced you are a Marvel fanboy.

But I wont hold that against you wink

Paola
I bet there's a thread for this battle so I'm closing it... it's off-topic anyway...

but ONE thing: keep name calling and insulting each other, and I'll show you what a 'mod can do'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.