Team GL vs JLA/ Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Team Green Lantern:
Spectre
Parallax
Sentinel (Alan Scott)
Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Guy Gardner
Kyle Rayner
Jade

(ALL THE GL'S ARE AT FULL POWER)

VS

Team JLA/ Avengers:
Thor
Superman
Iron Man
Aquaman
Captain America
Batman
Quicksilver
Flash
Wonder Woman
Scarlet Witch
The Atom
Ant Man
Wasp
Plastic Man
Martian Manhunter
Vision
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Hercules
Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Who wins?

Draco69
Team GL. They have the freakin Wrath of God .

Draco69
AND Parallax

armandovalles
I think Parallax is overrated. I bet Supes, CM, and Thor could take him out if they worked very well together.

Draco69
No. They couldn't. Parallax was a threat to the entire universe. Superman and CM didn't last two minutes with him.

juggernaut74
Spectre and Parallax could do it alone.

dawsey28
Ha! Spectre could do it alone. Spectre strips ALL of the other guys of their powers and Team GL wins.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Draco69
No. They couldn't. Parallax was a threat to the entire universe. Superman and CM didn't last two minutes with him.

Did supes and CM actually team up once against Parallax? if not, dont say he would swat them away like their nothing cuz otherwise you have no proof.

Draco69
He defeated the ENTIRE JLA. Everybody.

armandovalles
I thought CM was in JSA, not JLA.

dawsey28
Not at that time.

Draco69
Originally posted by armandovalles
I thought CM was in JSA, not JLA.

When a threat to the entire universe comes around, one team doesn't fight.

And the JSA didn't exist at that time. They were still trapped in Limbo.

armandovalles
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

jrodslam
Team GL wins with sooo much ease.

Hell, I think they could do it without Parallax or Spectre. We all saw what John did to the JLA in Rebirth. How Guy knocked out J'onn, Terrific, and Mid-Nite with one blast.

No contest.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69

armandovalles does have a point. The only reason Parallax was able to reconstruct the universe was the space-time instability created by the Crisis on Infinite Earths. It was more so a feat of ingenuity than actual power.

The GL team still wins by a landslide.

the Darkone
Captain MArvel is a reserve member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.