Yoda vs Sith lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truheretic
i know yoda prolly going to lose (since hes all decrepit and alone on a planet) but if this were to actually happen could kermit's distant cousin win?

sneeky_ninja
i think yoda would kick sidious's a$$.

Kelborn
Spoiler COMIN!!!

well yoda almost wins

they get on the little platform thing, then sidious does force lightning and does it to much and they both get blown right off the edge of the platform. Then because Yoda was lighter then sidious he flew alot farther then sidious did and sidious managed to get his hand on the side of the platform.

that pretty much whats happens

Darth Ridah
sidious has the effectiveness of a 60 year old diaper wipe, had it not been for vader watching his back all those years sidious would have gotten beat up by padawans in a dark alley somewhere....

Darth Koroni
I didn't even need a spoiler to know that Palpatine would win. Yoda had a very evenly matchedfight with Dooku, and Dooku is weaker than Palpatine. Get what I'm saying?

Darth Ridah
well yeah, nobody needed a spoiler to know that the emperor would survive the third movie..... because he's in the next 3 as well... anyways, look at it like this yoda vs. dooku... good fight, but anakin smacks dooku up the next one. & you know had anakin not saved palpatine in the chancellors office Mace windu would have stir fried his A$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.