Inuyasha:Moon of love and war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfs'rainlover
Name:Ravin Hashari
Appearance:Looks like Sango except she has brown hair and blue eyes.Has the battle outfit except it's orange stripes.
Agemessedame as Miroku (Everyone else)
Bio:Ravin is a somewhat relative of Sango.She has a cat like Sango except it is always big.It's name is Phoenix and it has different markings.Mostly black with balzing amber eyes.Fire sprouts from her paws when she runs,walks,and flies.
Weapons are:Two blade frisby type things.3 blades on them.(If you've played or are playing World Of Warcraft,think of the weapons the night elf guards have.)She also has a Katana she doesnt always use.

Her story begins........

4 years ago............

Ravin sat on the bridge.She watched the water peacfully swirl and churn."Hey Ravin!Ya coming?" she looked at the source.Miroku stood there."C'mon!" he yelled again.She jumped off the bridge."Phoenix c'mon." she called softly."Mwwwwro" Phoenix came stood.She had been laying behind Ravin.Phoenix crouched down and Ravin clambered atop her."Ya coming Miro?" that was the nickname she used for Miroku.He smiled and jumped on Phoenix."Alrighty.Lets go!" Phoenix threw herself into the air and flew towards the village.Fire and chaos filled it."No............" whispered Ravin."Whaaaa? This isnt how I left it!" shouted Miroku."Mom! Dad!" she flew Phoenix down and leaped off.Her house was a prisoner to the hungry flames.They sparked wildly around it."No!" she started to run but Miroku caught her from behind."Dont Ravin." he whispered softly in her ear."They're gone"he hugged her."No! Mom Dad!" Tears sprung to her eyes."No...." she sobbed with Miroku holding her gently.That night,Ravin sat on the moonlit hill.She thought about her beautifull mom and her brave dad. "Why did this have to happen?why?" she asked the moon."Hey Ravin...you ok?" asked Miroku.He came and sat beside her."I guess.I really miss them....." A tear rolled down her cheek.Miroku reached over and brushed it away.She looked at him and he looked at her.She leaned in slowly.He did also.Their lips touched softly.

Present time...........

Ravin thought back to that moment.She pulled her legs to her chest.Phoenix curled up beside her.Sleeping peacufully.The sounds of night echoed."Miroku......I'll find you......someday....." she thought and let sleep over come her.

well.Thats my start.

I need Miroku,Sango (Her and Miroku dont like each other in this thread.)
Inuyasha,Kagome,Sesshomaro,Naraku (Dunno if I spelled that right) and Koga.Others are availible too.PLEASE TAKE NOTE!:THE FIRST 4 POSTS MUST BE ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS!

silvertsume
if this isnt dead id be sesshomaru.

Wolfs'rainlover
It's still up.You can be Sesshomaru.

shadow12
inuyasha then

raenef
hehe!
Kagome!
INUYASHA! SIT!

shadow12
-falls-
hey wats that for!!!
(lol)

Wolfs'rainlover
lol.
we just need Sango and Miroku.

silvertsume
sounds good ^^.... * i will over ride you, my brother, and the tetsaiga will be mine!!* evil glare....* i am really a gr, just fyi*

raenef
Originally posted by shadow12
-falls-
hey wats that for!!!
(lol)
nothing in perticular.
just making sure it works!

Originally posted by silvertsume
sounds good ^^.... * i will over ride you, my brother, and the tetsaiga will be mine!!* evil glare....* i am really a gr, just fyi*
nah-uh you big bully!
inuyasha can take you in any day!
*sticks out tounge*

i'm a girl too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The .hacker
Im gonna be Miroku since no one else took him..

raenef
Originally posted by The .hacker
Im gonna be Miroku since no one else took him..
no hitting on me, okay?

The .hacker
^^;;;Ehhehehehehe.....I have to hit on....Ah i dunno

Killer_Dennis
Crap..I was gonna be Miroku mad stick out tongue

The .hacker
lol...Yooou can be Sango!! AHAHA!!!

shadow12
(lol)

Killer_Dennis
lol...Yooou can be Sango!! AHAHA!!! ..Your kidding me..*punches Hacker* laughing

Wolfs'rainlover
Ok Every one BEGIN.I'll begin once I have an Idea where everyone is.

BEGIN

raenef
*sneaks up behind sleeping inuyasha and pulls ears*
*turns and runs into miroku*
ow

shadow12
-ears twitch-

raenef
you didn't wake up!?!?!?!

shadow12
-looked at her-
what do you want?????

raenef
we're leaving!
so hurry up!
*glares at him*

shadow12
-follows her-
whats the rush and whats with the glare!?!?!

raenef
we have a big spider demon following us because someone pasted out after fighting with his brother
geez! i wonder how the giant blood drinking arachnid found us!

shadow12
oh

raenef
yes oh.
now we have to hurry unless you feel up to fighting!

shadow12
i'm alwys ready to fight
-hurries his pace-

raenef
why are you running in the opposite dirrection then?
prehaps running is a better idea right now....you did suffer some major wounds yesterday....

shadow12

raenef

shadow12
-goes the right direction-

raenef
-goes the right direction-
oh no you don't!
SIT!

shadow12
ACKKK
-falls-

raenef
drags inuyasha towards others

shadow12
-starts muttering tohimself-

raenef
*ignores him*
*turns to others*
so where are we going?

shadow12
(nice sig and avatar)

raenef
(thanks! i've been trying to find stuff like it for awhile....i eventually had to make it.)

shadow12
its really good

raenef
thanks!
is the person in your sig from megaman or am i wrong?

shadow12
almost right its Zero

raenef
the guy from Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki?

shadow12
no

raenef
what's he from?

shadow12
thats zero

shadow12
heres another

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin sits and watches the fool run around and smack into Miroku.She shakes her head and just keeps watching.

raenef
Originally posted by Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin sits and watches the fool run around and smack into Miroku.She shakes her head and just keeps watching.
yeah!!!! i have a new title!!!!!!! i'm a fool!!!!!!!!!

shadow12
-inuyasha mutters-
got that right

Wolfs'rainlover
We are getting off topic.*pulls out whip* back to thread *cracks it dangerously and grinns devishly* Miroku your up!

silvertsume
((im alone, i presume theres no jaken or rin**.. oh, and im really a girl, i didnt say that before ^^, just FYI))sesshomaru looked up at the sky. he watched the stars and thought about his father, what could he have been thinking... with a human? dispicable. a demon like that wasting his love. he sighed and kept walking.

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin shot daggers*glares* the sky.She looked at Miroku."Are you ok?????" she asked tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

raenef
-inuyasha mutters-
got that right
geez thanks *sarcastically*
you are not to go anywhere near that spider demon okay?

silvertsume
a gentle smile played at the corner of his slender mouth as he imagined conqering his younger half-demon brother and getting the tetsaiga. he was perfectly capable of it... but why couldnt he? maybe because this pathetic bieng was some how tied to him, in the bonds of brother hood. he shook the idea and continued walking. he lcame to the top of a hill, and looked off the steep slope. he sensed inu yasha's energy and narrowed his eyes. him and his little aarmy of weakness. seshomaru closed his eyes, and looked on down the hill.

shadow12
Originally posted by raenef
geez thanks *sarcastically*
you are not to go anywhere near that spider demon okay?
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

silvertsume
sesshomaru began slowly walking down the hill

The .hacker
*Snore**Snore**Snore*

raenef
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!
no buts!!!!!!!!!!

*Snore**Snore**Snore*
wake up!!!!!!
we have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin shakes Miroku awake "HElllOO it's not the time to sleep!"

shadow12
-grumbles-

silvertsume
sesshomaru. looked up. yes. his brother was indeed near by.... he sighed. was it worth his energy? (( can i get i puppy or sumthing for sesshomaru to lighten his atmosphere??lol, but really... can i bring something in...? wink))

Wolfs'rainlover
yes hehe.

Killer_Dennis
confused

raenef
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
confused
agrees

lets go ppl!!!
north i think!

Wolfs'rainlover
OK..............

*follows*

So is someone else gonna play him???

shadow12
-follows kagome-

raenef
how bout KD he wanted to be miroku before!

Killer_Dennis
how bout KD he wanted to be miroku before! eek!

Wolfs'rainlover
OK! Ravin likes him.....and I think he's lseeping right now.

Killer_Dennis
OK! Ravin likes him.....and I think he's lseeping right now.

*Miroku was sleeping, dreaming of Ravin, then he slowly opened his eyes*

Wolfs'rainlover
"Hellllo" she waved a hand infront of his face."OH your up finally." she smiled and called Phoenex over.

Killer_Dennis
"Hellllo" she waved a hand infront of his face."OH your up finally." she smiled and called Phoenex over. *Miroku stirred a bit, and sat up* Yeah, I'm awake..

raenef
hey mister monk!!!!!!
you've been holding us up!!!!!!!!
we're moving north and have to pass through a small village, so be on you best behavior or else!

Killer_Dennis
hey mister monk!!!!!!
you've been holding us up!!!!!!!!
we're moving north and have to pass through a small village, so be on you best behavior or else! *Miroku blinked* Ok..North it is then..

raenef
*Miroku blinked* Ok..North it is then..
promise to be on your best behavior?
no asking people to bear you sons or tricking them into thinking they're possessed.

Killer_Dennis
promise to be on your best behavior?
no asking people to bear you sons or tricking them into thinking they're possessed. Alright, Alright..I promise

raenef
*walks around him and makes sure he's not crossing any fingers*
no fingers crossed....perhaps your toes.
*bends down to look*

Killer_Dennis
*walks around him and makes sure he's not crossing any fingers*
no fingers crossed....perhaps your toes.
*bends down to look* *feels sweatdrop* I'm not crossing anything..*puts hands in robe and crosses fingers*

raenef
*finishes chacjing him*
well.....i guess you're clean.
okay let's go!
*yanks on inuyasha's chain*
no fighting for you today.

Killer_Dennis
*grins, and takes hands outta my robe* Lets get movin..

raenef
*he group moves north and reaches the village*
better get some supplies.
*kagome and ravin go into store*

Killer_Dennis
*waits outside with Inuyasha*

raenef
*group of hot girls walk by*

Killer_Dennis
*Miroku's eyes widen, and he steps infront* Hey, ladies..how bout you and me..have a little fun at my place, eh?

raenef
*girls giggle*
*blonde one says*aren't you a priest?

Killer_Dennis
*girls giggle*
*blonde one says*aren't you a priest? *Miroku grins* Yeah, so, how bout dinner, or..my place? *Miroku raised his eyebrows in a naughty way*

raenef
priests can't have sex mister

shadow12
*Miroku grins* Yeah, so, how bout dinner, or..my place? *Miroku raised his eyebrows in a naughty way*
-grabed miroku-
down boy

Killer_Dennis
priests can't have sex mister *Miroku's eyes widen, and he falls* Crap...

Killer_Dennis
-grabed miroku-
down boy Hmph..

shadow12
(k)

raenef
*kagome and ravin come out with food and stuff to find inuyasha sitting on top of miroku*
um.....what's going on?????

raenef
(bye)

shadow12
what else

raenef
but he promised!!!!!!

shadow12
yeah well this is miroku we're talking about

raenef
i checked.

shadow12
i checked.
(huh)

raenef
(see p 4. my chat with him about no hitting on anyone. crossing of fingers)

shadow12
(oh nevermind i know what u r talking about)

shadow12
apparently not well enough

raenef
*sighs*
(love your new sig)

Wolfs'rainlover
(ok........)

Ravin heads out and eyes Miroku.Then looks at group of girls leave."Of course." she sighs.Phoenex sniffs in bag."Hey! Phoenex!" she giggles.

shadow12
*sighs*
(love your new sig)
(thanks)

keiji
you are a bad person miroku.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by keiji
you are a bad person miroku. *Miroku turned his eyes away, his face full of guilt* Fine..*Miroku knocked Inuyasha off, and began to walk South* I'd rather burn from the fires of hell..

The .hacker
*Sobs*IM NOT RP'ing HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Killer_Dennis
*Sobs*IM NOT RP'ing HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!!

The .hacker
((Nah its ok ill just be Sesshomarus little froggy helper dude))

shadow12
-sighs-
come back here u big baby

Killer_Dennis
-sighs-
come back here u big baby .*Miroku whacks Inuyasha with his staff* Get off me..

shadow12
-grabs staff-
i said knockit off!!!!! -pulls him back having him fall to the floor-

Killer_Dennis
-grabs staff-
i said knockit off!!!!! -pulls him back having him fall to the floor- *Miroku gets pissed, and uses Wind Tunnel to push Inuyasha away, and retrieves his staff. Miroku walks off*

shadow12
Damn it!!! -pull out his tetsuiga- (can't spell it srry)
WINDSCAR!!!!!!!!

Killer_Dennis
Damn it!!! -pull out his tetsuiga- (can't spell it srry)
WINDSCAR!!!!!!!! *Miroku dodges, and keeps walking*

shadow12
-takcles him-

Killer_Dennis
-takcles him- WIND TUNNEL! *Miroku pushes Inuyasha off, and keeps walking*

shadow12
THATS IT!!!!!!
-tackles him again holding down his arm away from each other-

Wolfs'rainlover
"Both of you STOP!!!!!!" Ravin yells angrily."Thats the last thing we need!!!!!"

Killer_Dennis
THATS IT!!!!!!
-tackles him again holding down his arm away from each other- *Miroku used the end of his staff to shove Inuyasha off, and pin him to the ground. He stared at him through cold, hard, eyes* Leave me alone, Inuyasha..

Killer_Dennis
"Both of you STOP!!!!!!" Ravin yells angrily."Thats the last thing we need!!!!!" *Miroku then stared at Ravin, and remembered the moment when her village was on fire 4 years ago. He loosened his grip on his staff, and let Inuyasha up* Sorry Ravin..*Miroku stared at the ground*

shadow12
-gets up-

Killer_Dennis
*Miroku began to walk North with the others, not saying a word, his face staring at the ground*

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin watches him."Im sorry Miroku.For yelling like that.It's just....." she looks at the ground also."If we're going to be in one group,we have to get along."

keiji
*blinks*
*walks at back of group*
*suddenly, something jumps out of bush and tackles miroku*
MIROKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow12
-follows them quietly-

keiji
*i jump of screaming girl attached to Miroku*
*girl* i love u!!!!!!!!!!
*me* are you insane???????
*girl* i love miroku!!!! and i wanna bear his sons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*me* you are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow12
-shook head-
insane is putting it mildly

keiji
*finally gets girl(who's crying) to let go*
*ties her to tree*
(i don't know what i should do!!)

shadow12
leave her

keiji
*looks at miroku and sees him staring at girl*
don't think we can.....
look at him
*points*

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by keiji
*looks at miroku and sees him staring at girl*
don't think we can.....
look at him
*points* *Miroku stares at the girl* Boy she's hot..*he shakes his head* must resist..*Miroku gets up, and walks over to Ravin* Remember that moment..4 years ago?

keiji
*girl wailing now*
what is wrong with you?????
*girl*i want my miroku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!
*gags her*
i'm quite tired of hearing you whine.

shadow12
-gets up and keeps heading north-

keiji
hey!!!!
we're not going yet!!!!!!!!
SIT!

shadow12
ackkkkkkk
-fell-
well hurry up!!!!!!!!!

keiji
we hafta wait for Ravin and Miroku
and we hafta do something with the girl!
(bye)

shadow12
i told you just leave her!!!!

Wolfs'rainlover
Ravin tries to hear over girl's whinning."Yes I do!" she yells and takes Miroku to quiet place."I'll always remember that." she said quietly.

Killer_Dennis
Ravin tries to hear over girl's whinning."Yes I do!" she yells and takes Miroku to quiet place."I'll always remember that." she said quietly. It was a Nightmare, and a dream come true..You lost your village and your parents, but...we fell in love..*Miroku said quietly* I'l always remember that moment..

shadow12
-shakes head and continues north-
u guys r taking to long

Wolfs'rainlover
"Yes but after that I was taken away by Sesshomaru.Inuyasha saved me and thats how I met him.Then he took me to you guys and I knew it was you Miroku.But we werent sure how we felt about eachother anymore.And still we dont know...." she looks at the ground thinking over what she said.

Killer_Dennis
"Yes but after that I was taken away by Sesshomaru.Inuyasha saved me and thats how I met him.Then he took me to you guys and I knew it was you Miroku.But we werent sure how we felt about eachother anymore.And still we dont know...." she looks at the ground thinking over what she said. Ravin, *Miroku placed a hand on Ravin's shoulder* I dont care if you care for someone else..as long as your happy, i'm happy

silvertsume
((sry i took so long embarrasment... i had exams... =P))sesshomaru followed his brothers scent quietly and wondered where that damn spider demon could be..... he grinned and said " yes.... i knew this would happen. he has fallen for a human too."

The .hacker
(whats the frogs name?)*...Followed Sesshomaru from behind and walked silently*"Who master?"

silvertsume
((jaken ^^ YAY!! im not alone!)) sesshomaru looked at jaken suprised.. " that girl.... do you remember her? the one from the village? she is with my dispicable half brother... i wonder why...."

The .hacker
"HA! Inyuyasha falling for "Kagome"? What kind of someone that wants to be full demon love a human?! HA!!!"

keiji
-shakes head and continues north-
u guys r taking to long
come on guys!
let's go!
guess we're leaving the girl!
*runs to catch up with inu*
"HA! Inyuyasha falling for "Kagome"? What kind of someone that wants to be full demon love a human?! HA!!!"
~huh? i know it happens in the book, but has it happened in this story yet??? i'll have to change how my character acts around him if it's true.~

silvertsume
"we shall see jaken. only time will tell." a smile pulled at the corner of sesshomaru's mouth.

keiji
*group moves north, but girl still tied to tree*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>