Matrix ripped off 'the Third Eye'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

renegadedog

TOH
Old stuff... roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t315546.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t320791.html

jaden101
very old stuff...and just as unproven now as it was in 1999 when she first made the claim

JKozzy
yes

Clavis
jep we've been over this a million times but anyways good try darling

Doctor Strange
I still haven't been able to find this book anywhere. It's ridiculous.

jaden101
Originally posted by Doctor Strange
I still haven't been able to find this book anywhere. It's ridiculous.

the reason being that its not been published...i personally emailed sophia stewart and asked for a copy on the basis that she had already provided journalists with copies to try and get herself some publicity

i therefor argued that because she had provided journalists with a copy then she could provide me with a copy without jeopordising her case

needless to say i got turned down

she also said that after the court case (which begins next month) she will be publshing the third eye and i was told "it will be available in your local book shop"

but she can only publish it if she wins

so she will potentially be making over a billion dollars in settlement and she still wants to make more money by publishing the third eye

i for one wont be buying it

jaden101
got an email from hannile zulu today with these links

http://www.hanniliezulu.com/

http://www.sophiastewart.com/

Doctor Strange
I smell bullshit...

ragesRemorse
there is always claims like this with EVERY popular movie.

Numo
I wouldn't be surprised though if she looked just like the Oracle in real life.

Clavis
man I thought that ended ages ago...

Clavis

alic88
i think that this person is just seeking attention and... i find it hard to believe that she notices this all by 1999 when she watched the matrix, THE TERMINATOR and TERMINATOR 2 were released way before that. and TERMINATOR 2 was as popular as the matrix maybe even more so i doubt it how she couldnt have known about the terminator and just watched the matrix. i just find it really hard to believe.
plus i think the wachenski( if thats how you spell it) brothers.. or did 1 of them become a female? anyways i think they were inspired by the basic story of THE TERMINATOR when they made the matrix, it looks obvious to me

mahoganywoman
I know that alot of people out there think this woman is a fraud. But now that I think about it, I can see where the two movies would be one story. I can see where the matrix would be the second part of the two franchises and the terminator 1&2 would be the first part as well as the animatrixes story about how the machines took over the earth. I can see all that being one story. All the Warner Brothers did was take her script and turn it into a 2 franchises that made them billions of dollars.

I know people doubt she wrote the Terminator because she didn't file a lawsuit in the 1980's. Maybe she did try to go after Warner Bros originally but Warner Bros is so powerful in the media and industry, they have enough money to keep this whole thing quiet for years. Doesn't anybody find it strange that Warner Bros would also produce the Matrix years later after The Terminator? Isnt it strange that James cameron wanted no part of T-3. He fed some crap about the script not being good but I think he didn't want no envolvement with the lawsuit. Plus, Sophia obviously had enough evidence to back up her claim, because the FBI had to get involved. The Warchowski brothers didnt take that script to Warner Bros. WB already had it. They took part of it for the premise for the Terminator. They just gave Warchowski Bros the money to shoot the Matrix.

Just face it, A woman wrote a script which turned into two wonderful epics. And as a woman, it angers me that a male dominated industry couldn't even give this woman her due. They had to go and steal it from her without compesation. I'm wondering if WB didn't want the world to know that a woman could creativliy write a piece of work that would make Hollywood Billions of dollars is the reason as to why they are keeping this whole thing quiet. Because if this ever got on the 6 o clock news then it would enlighten the minds of people around the world and show them that women are capable of changing how movies are viewed.

Hollywood steals scripts and copyrights all the time from screenwriters and never give the writers their due.

straightshot
I'm a Black guy raised in England..im a fan of the films..and when I watch the trilogy,the final two parts do seem sketchy and weak in delivery..When you also consider the wachowski brothers back catalouge of films.there style is self evident..the Matrix does'nt sit.There very good film makers.The Matrix in terms of storyline is very weak.

I'm a graduate Car designer..and I can tell you that it's highly possible to steal someones creative idea's and "destroy" their credibility.Its happened to me.

DestinyGuy678
are there any updates o nthe case?

straightshot
My concern is not a colou or gender issue.its more an issue of an individuals right to there own person and creativity.Besides there is a case for considering her foolishness in sending material withought monitoring it's usage withought care and concern.Its a buisness issue and has little to do with race.if she'd stuck 2 that fact more progress would have occurred.After all nobody has hindered Oprah being a global success!

jaden101
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
are there any updates o nthe case?

the case got thrown out of court about 2 years ago...stewart blamed her lawyer for forgetting to use vital "evidence"...in other words none was presented that she wrote anything similar...and none was presented, as she claimed, that people on the set of the matrix were actually using copies of her work whilst making the film

in other words...she had no evidence...and thus the judge laughed it out of court

Dark-Jaxx
The similarities between the story and the movies are sceptical at best from what I have heard.

JKozzy
Originally posted by straightshot
The Matrix in terms of storyline is very weak. Wow. I never thought I'd see the day when someone would believe that.

Vim
Really! I have yet to see a film compete with it in those same terms.

Inspired By You
LET ME JUST SAY THIS..MY NAME IS ANTOINETTE CREWS, NIECE AND FRIEND OF SOPHIA STEWART

IN MY HANDS ARE THE COURT STAMPED DOCUMENTS, THE AFFADAVITS, THE TERRORIST DEATH THREATS AND THE COURT APPEALS AND STATEMENTS GIVEN TO THE COURTS BY BOTH SOPHIA AND THE DEFENDANTS

TRUTH...HER BOOK THRID EYE WAS CHOPPED AND SCREWED TO GIVE THE ILLUSION THAT HER BOOK IS NOTHING LIKE THE MATRIX

HOWEVER IF U REALLY KNOW THE DEPTH OF THE SITUATIO NHER BOOK WAS SIMPLY A REFERENCE AND THE FIRST MINUTE AND 45 SECONDS OF THE TERMINATOR MOVIE IS THE PLAYED TH EXACT SAME WAY THAT IT WAS WRITTEN IN STEWARTS MOVIE TREATMENT COPYWRITTEN IN THE 80'S. SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND A CRUCIAL COURT HEARING TO GIVE EVIDENCE THAT WOULD HAVE ORIGINALLY WON HER THE CASE BECAUSE "COINCIDENTALLY" SHE WAS HIT WHILE DRIVING HER CAR ALONE THE DAY BEFORE THE HEARING....THE "DRIVER" FLED THE SCENCE. INFORMATION THAT THE DEFENDANTS SEEMED TO HAVE LEFT OUT WHEN POSTING ALL OVER THE MEDIA THAT STEWART WAS A NO SHOW TO HER HEARING. NOT TO MENTION THAT THE LAWYERS WHO LATER DOUBLE CROSSED HER FAILED TO EVEN MENTION A HEARING WAS TAKING PLACE THE FOLLOWING MORNING IN CALIFORNIA,

WHETHER OR NOT THE HIT AND RUN WAS INTENTIONAL IS UNPROVEN HOWEVER THE MYSTERY STILL LIVES...

TO PUT IT TO REST SHE HAS VERY MUCH WON HER CASE AND WE ARE AWAITING THE FILE TO BE DELIVERED FROM THE COURTS REVELAING THE SETTLEMENT AMOUNT...

SpoonsAreFun
Your holding her court documents, affadavitts, terrorist threats (really terrorists?... or confused fans?).
Not sure why her niece/friend would be holding such information... but hey I guess we all do things a little differently.
Really... the oracle was black in the movie?... holy crap thats the whole case right in a nut shell because no white man would ever think of putting any black people in a movie.
Snoopes says your "Truth" is a "False" perhaps typing in capitals makes it so...
She was "COINCIDENTALLY" in a car accident ,I like the quotation marks seems you either doubt she was in an accident at all or that perhaps WB paid some thug/professional driver to hit her car (in such a manner that the thug/driver could still drive away but leave her immobilized).
I could be wrong, I could be a purple goose, but if it was me I would have made it to that meeting.

Her lawyers "double crossed" her because in reality they were working for WB the whole time... And they unlike other lawyers were not going to recieve a cent from her winning the case, so it was in the best interest of the suits to screw her and not mention things like a hearing taking place in cali.

Why goto the trouble of making sure her car was hit the day before a meeting in cali?, A day would've left her with plenty of time left to rent a car or arrange a ride. Being such a brilliant mind with possibly billions on the line. And why bother messing up her and her car the day before a hearing if they knew she didn't know about the hearing anyways.

Down with Whitey.... trying to hold the proud black woman back...

Sounds like rubbish to me.
I have yet to see anywhere any sort of settlement given but its an interesting topic given the rumours of Matrix 4/5. Of course these are probably more of Sophia Stewarts work probably from her book Soul-Less which to date has not become a new york times best seller nor a book I've ever seen on a shelf.

To revive it from its rest. Perhaps Sophia was right maybe it was a black super hero comic book from the hop and perhaps thats why they originally tried to cast Will Smith to play the part of Neo.... (oddly enough I haven't seen anyone put that part together yet)

IrisLove

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.