ThorBuster Armor Ironman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
the way I see it is Odin whooped Thanos and Odin is equivilent to King thor and Ironman hung with King thor for quite a while....so who wins?

Mider
Your saying Ironman beat King Thor.

bakerboy
Well, normal iron man and captain marvel did beat thanos.

whirlysplat
Long ago before Thanos got powered up due to "fanboy power"

Originally posted by bakerboy
Well, normal iron man and captain marvel did beat thanos.

bakerboy
In captain marvel series, both captain marvel and iron man did beat thanos. Is a fact.

whirlysplat
Yes it is but Thanos has changed a lot since thenOriginally posted by bakerboy
In captain marvel series, both captain marvel and iron man did beat thanos. Is a fact.

bakerboy
You are right, thanos is more powerful now.

Scoobless
Thorbuster armour is pretty damn tough...... could be a close one.... although King Thor did trash it eventually..... but he IS King Thor

i'm not sure how this would turn out

whobdamandog
To me it always comes down to "prep" or "no prep" with Thanos. If he has a day or so to prepare..Iron Man is going down. If it's a Random battle, could go either way..but again I'd still have to lean more towards Thanos, due to his durability and overall craftiness/intelligence.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whobdamandog
To me it always comes down to "prep" or "no prep" with Thanos. If he has a day or so to prepare..Iron Man is going down. If it's a Random battle, could go either way..but again I'd still have to lean more towards Thanos, due to his durability and overall craftiness/intelligence.

Believe it or not, Stark is equally as intelligent.

Since Tony's an technical super-genius, prep-time may swing the battle in his favor.

whirlysplat
I agree to aq point but Thanos is has knowledge far beyond Starks Earth science, so whilst problem solving is equal the information they hold is not big grinOriginally posted by Cosmic Cube
Believe it or not, Stark is equally as intelligent.

Since Tony's an technical super-genius, prep-time may swing the battle in his favor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I agree to aq point but Thanos is has knowledge far beyond Starks Earth science, so whilst problem solving is equal the information they hold is not big grin

True. Intelligence isn't always necessarily wisdom or knowledge. But considering Iron Man's encounters with the Kree, Skrull, Asgardians, and the Shi'ar, I would hardly say that Iron Man's technology is limited to earth science.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
True. Intelligence isn't always necessarily wisdom or knowledge. But considering Iron Man's encounters with the Kree, Skrull, Asgardians, and the Shi'ar, I would hardly say that Iron Man's technology is limited to earth science. big grin

Cosmic Cube
big grin

I'm sure he does.

Lord-of-Dreams
Ughh. Whirly, don't spam.

Thanos should win this. Even if... say... TB armor is equal strengthwise... (pah!!) Thanos is still a celestial being. I mean, could Stark take over the I G? No. I don't care how smart he is, he's still no Thanos. Thanos is perfectly genius, or equal, if you prefer, and he simply KNOWS more. He could easily dismantle any Stark armor. I don't care what happened in the past. Anyway, the two double-teamed him.

kgkg
Thanos

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Ughh. Whirly, don't spam.

Thanos should win this. Even if... say... TB armor is equal strengthwise... (pah!!) Thanos is still a celestial being. I mean, could Stark take over the I G? No. I don't care how smart he is, he's still no Thanos. Thanos is perfectly genius, or equal, if you prefer, and he simply KNOWS more. He could easily dismantle any Stark armor. I don't care what happened in the past. Anyway, the two double-teamed him.

Lord-of-Dreams
big grin

Big post wink.

But why isn't there a Thanos buster? I mean, that would make sense. Starky could just use that instead of always using the TB for ever non human/hulk danger he comes accross.

whirlysplat
Why use many words when a few do the job Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Big post wink.

But why isn't there a Thanos buster? I mean, that would make sense. Starky could just use that instead of always using the TB for ever non human/hulk danger he comes accross. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
Thanos is smarter then Dr. Doom, how do i know this well lets see cause most of Doom's plans dont work or take Him forever to do while Thanos usually has everything planned out to the last letter and usually has success with His plans and if you read Thanos: The End youd know that when Doom was using a spy camera He saw that so was Thanos and said that Thanos camera was even more advanced, also Thanos has haneded Thor His ass more then once so what would this armor do if it cant beat King Thor.

Wynndar
Thanos is eons older than Doom and his camera was only marginally more advanced...Yet Doom has mastered more fields than Thanos already. Doom has travelled to the Universe of the Beyonder...Doom has mastered time travel and interdimensional travel better than anyone save Immortus. And ur comparing a 40 year old man to a being who is thousands of years old? Doom is more impressive in my opinion...

Back on subject, yes IM's intelligence and tech cannot be classified as simply being earthly...IM can hold his own in terms of tech with plenty of advanced aliens. However, I would still give the edge to Thanos in this case...he is one of the smartest physical characters around. He is also one of the most durable, and i think he would outlast any incarnation of IM's armor.

Lord-of-Dreams
period. Good job, Wynndar.

hoorayforpeepee
which reminds me, what is the most powerful iron man armor?

Wynndar
Im sorry....Doom has been to the dimension of the Beyonders...a dimension where light doesnt even exist...he also travelled to the dimension of the Beyonder

Mider
Well i dont remeber Doom collecting the IG or THOTU He cant even take down the FF Thanos on the other hand has taken over the universe at least 3 times and destroyed big portians of it even more times then that Doom almost died trying twice in Secret Wars when He was on Galactus ship Galactus just thought Him off His ship and Doom went crashing back to earth with out having gotten anything He had to use Klaw to steal Galactus powers and even then it was only after the Beyonder was stupid enough to touch Him when He took Its powers, He tried to steal the IG and was just swatted away like a flee, and was killed at least once when trying to steal THOTU Thanos has gained alot more knowledge about the universe from traveling it and having seen things in the Infinity Whell i also dont remeber Doom being smart enough to creat a clone supposidly Ten times more powerful then the origianl Galactus Doom was able to creat clones and the like but only due to the Beyonders tech.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea. So Thanos can beat Doom. But can Thanos beat Ironman? I think so. What does Doom think?

Wynndar
Doom is a forty something human being with no inherent powers...considering the proportions of their age, Doom's profile is more impressive in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.