Hercules vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
current Hercules vs current Colossus.

"Verily, I am forced to kick thy shiney metal arse forthwith!"

armandovalles
No contest. Hercules wipes the floor with colossus.

long pig
Current Herc' isn't as durable as classic, as well as not being immortal.

Strength is equal.
Colossus has the durability advantage.
Herc' is the better fighter.

It isn't that cut and dry to me.

armandovalles
No dude, right now Herc IS immortal and has 50% of his strength from Classic Full-God Herc. he is still a very high CL 100+ while Colossus is only a low CL 100+ so Herc is still way stronger. Plus Herc is still more durable, and is a much much much much better fighter.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
"Verily, I am forced to kick thy shiney metal arse forthwith!"

And that, he will.

Betageuze
when was Herc ever Classic Full-God ????

armandovalles
back in the day of the Series called "The Champions". He was so strong he knocked out the Stranger.

Betageuze
has a Classic Full-God ever fought the Hulk ?

long pig
Herc's back to being immortal?
Hell yes!
I'm still mad that Herc' got bumped down though.

Did you get to read the Herc' comic that came out two or so months ago? Anything relevant happen?

leonidas
<<has a Classic Full-God ever fought the Hulk ?>>

yep, happened a long time ago - tales to astonish, maybe? i don't feel like finding the issue. it was a good - if inconclusive - fight, and i think herc was getting the better of it. could he have finished hulk? not sure. herc was at full strength through MOST of his career, though, including his stint in the avengers (where wasp named him the strongest avengers they've ever had) and in the hulk 316 from which my quote is borrowed.

herc wins this fight, but it's not all THAT simple. colossos would give him a bit of trouble. whenever cl100 guys go it at, both are gonna get some shots in.

colossus17
colossus is an omega class mutant...he takes it

armandovalles
no dude, Classic Full-God Herc never fought the Hulk, i have nearly every comic that full-god herc has appeared in and they have only met once, but didnt fight, Herc just restrained him, which he did very easily i might add, because Hulk was going berserk.

Wickerman
Originally posted by colossus17

Not all Omega class mutants win all fights colossus17 wink

~wickerman~

armandovalles

Dude, if u seriously believe Colossus even has a chance in hell, your retarded. I bet Herc could even take out Colossus even if he had help from the X-Men.

long pig
I was banking on the fact that Herc' was horribly de-powered (which everyone says he isn't anymore), but Herc even at half his normal strength is probably twice as strong as Colossus.

armandovalles
Herc is at 50% power in his current limited series right now. I'd go on record as saying that even at 50% power Herc is still 3 or 4 times stronger than colossus, at least.

Wickerman
Originally posted by armandovalles
Herc is at 50% power in his current limited series right now. I'd go on record as saying that even at 50% power Herc is still 3 or 4 times stronger than colossus, at least.

That's a bit exaggerated. The difference between them isn't THAT large. Does the comic update thingy have anything to say on the matter?

~wickerman~

leonidas
<<no dude, Classic Full-God Herc never fought the Hulk, i have nearly every comic that full-god herc has appeared in and they have only met once, but didnt fight, Herc just restrained him, which he did very easily i might add, because Hulk was going berserk.>>

you're wrong, dude:

http://ksacomics.com/avengers/t/79.htm

the book probably came out 20 years before you were born, so don't fret about it. but it WAS a good battle. they also fought in thor #316. who do you think the 'jade-hued titan' is in my quote!?

and yes, colossos would stand a chance in hell. herc would win most times and he was stronger than thor (in my opinion) but only just. you can credit herc without totally discrediting colossos.

leonidas
correction - they also fought in HULK #316. oops.

armandovalles
in tales to astonish that was 50% power herc dude. I have that!

in hulk 316 i have that too Herc was majorly downgraded he was only at like 255 of his full god power. I have that one too.

Wickerman

I'm betting that's a typing mistake

~wickerman~

leonidas
<<in tales to astonish that was 50% power herc dude. I have that!

in hulk 316 i have that too Herc was majorly downgraded he was only at like 255 of his full god power. I have that one too.>>

what??!! where are you getting this 'depowered' stuff from?? i need a source. it certainly isn't those books, or any book i've ever seen. he was at 25% of his strength? huh?? anybody help me??

colossus17
Dude, if u seriously believe Colossus even has a chance in hell, your retarded. I bet Herc could even take out Colossus even if he had help from the X-Men.

1. if u think i meant it seriosuly, then u r retarded ( the omega part)
2. i was fighting in the ****en army..when u were jerking off...in ur room....so dont tell me i am retarded.....

long pig
Is armandovalles having a bad day or what?
laughing

armandovalles
1. if u think i meant it seriosuly, then u r retarded ( the omega part)
2. i was fighting in the ****en army..when u were jerking off...in ur room....so dont tell me i am retarded.....

OOOOOOOO i'm scared, little army boy threaten me. Big deal, u fought in the army, big f*cking deal jackass, i guaran-damn-tee that i can still kick your ass so spare me the f*cking lectures.

colossus17
go cry to ur mommy.like u always do.....when some says something u dont like....go cry and change ur name.like u did before......

armandovalles
i never changed my name asswipe. U talk so much sh*t but i highly doubt you can back any of it up. so why dont u go cry to your momma u little f*cking *****. If u want, i have no problem meeting u somewhere and settling this if u've got the balls to meet me face-to-face.

JRW
armandovalles
the x-men would murder herc there is no way he could beat all of them too many and dont jump all over colossus17 hes cool

colossus17
u r not worth it.....i saw people die...u r not worth my time....some hyperactive kid.....

JRW
i put my money on colossus

colossus17
thanx

Wickerman
thanx

both of you stop it. There's enough reason for Paola to warn the both of you. Not saying either is right, but whoever starts something, the other one has to be wise enough to not continue. there's a little thing called the ignore function. Learn to use it.

~wickerman~

armandovalles
u r not worth it.....i saw people die...u r not worth my time....some hyperactive kid.....

Ooooooooooo big deal uve seen people die, I HAVE TOO! its not a ****ing big deal to see someone die who u dont really know which is what happens in wars. It IS a BIG DEAL to watch your best friend of 10 years to die right in front of ur eyes! so either meet me someplace so i can kick the shit out of you or shut the f*ck up.

colossus17
give me ur state,city, zip, i am dead serious.......

whirlysplat
Ooooooooooo big deal uve seen people die, I HAVE TOO! its not a ****ing big deal to see someone die who u dont really know which is what happens in wars. It IS a BIG DEAL to watch your best friend of 10 years to die right in front of ur eyes! so either meet me someplace so i can kick the shit out of you or shut the f*ck up.

big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

armandovalles
give me ur state,city, zip, i am dead serious.......

oooooooooooooo i'm scared.

whirlysplat
i never changed my name asswipe. U talk so much sh*t but i highly doubt you can back any of it up. so why dont u go cry to your momma u little f*cking *****. If u want, i have no problem meeting u somewhere and settling this if u've got the balls to meet me face-to-face.

colossus17
no i am dead serious.,...u think i am kidding with u.....or tell me where u want to meet.and we will within the next 2-3 weeks

armandovalles
Look colossus, this is ur fault, u started this sh*t, when i said u were retarded it was a ****ing JOKE! u gotta learn to not take stuff so seriously. And by the way, i no, its a big deal to see people die, and i dont know u or anything, but i dont think u had to watch ur best friend die right in front of ur eyes like i had to. So dont start with that. I guarantee i have been through just as much in my life as u have. And no, i dont wanna f*cking fight dude, i just said that shit because i was taking this whole f*cking thing as a joke while u were actually taking it seriously, i just said that shit because i though it was funny and i wanted to see how you'd react. Dont worry about it dude, im here to post my beliefs about comics and so r u, were not here to start fights and challenge people. I'll tell u this though, dont make fun of me and say i went and cried to my mother because my mother has been through more than u can ever imagine, so dont u dare say anything like that. either way dude, i didnt want this to break out like it did man, i was just having too much fun, But when people say i havent been through anything, that pisses me off so dont say stuff like dat. Im not gonna say im sry cuz ive never said sry to anyone in my life and im not gonna start now. But anyway, did u seriously think i wanted to fight? I mean, i dont just fight some random person who i met over the internet, im not THAT low.

colossus17
lets just leave it as it is.....i dont want to be banned and i dont think u do either...

armandovalles
good. That would suck to be banned. But by the way were did u here i changed my name? im just wondering.

whirlysplat
You need anger management Originally posted by armandovalles
good. That would suck to be banned. But by the way were did u here i changed my name? im just wondering.

colossus17
didnt u used to have a juggy...pic......but whatver......i am tired of conflicts......

long pig
So, who wins between Herc and Colossus?

whirlysplat
We all do some bad things, grow up

Look colossus, this is ur fault, u started this sh*t, when i said u were retarded it was a ****ing JOKE! u gotta learn to not take stuff so seriously. And by the way, i no, its a big deal to see people die, and i dont know u or anything, but i dont think u had to watch ur best friend die right in front of ur eyes like i had to. So dont start with that. I guarantee i have been through just as much in my life as u have. And no, i dont wanna f*cking fight dude, i just said that shit because i was taking this whole f*cking thing as a joke while u were actually taking it seriously, i just said that shit because i though it was funny and i wanted to see how you'd react. Dont worry about it dude, im here to post my beliefs about comics and so r u, were not here to start fights and challenge people. I'll tell u this though, dont make fun of me and say i went and cried to my mother because my mother has been through more than u can ever imagine, so dont u dare say anything like that. either way dude, i didnt want this to break out like it did man, i was just having too much fun, But when people say i havent been through anything, that pisses me off so dont say stuff like dat. Im not gonna say im sry cuz ive never said sry to anyone in my life and im not gonna start now. But anyway, did u seriously think i wanted to fight? I mean, i dont just fight some random person who i met over the internet, im not THAT low. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

armandovalles
me, yea, but i didnt change my name. Hold on ill put the Juggy pic back.

long pig
SO WHO WINS BETWEEN HERC AND COLOSSUS?

Whirleymad

armandovalles
Herc, pretty easily too. I dont think Colossus would last 5 punches.

whirlysplat
Herc, pretty easily too. I dont think Colossus would last 5 punches.

K3VIL
Colossus is an Omega level mutat.
ROTFL.
Hercules in half-god form has a strenght EQUAL to Thor without Mjolnir, a top rank Class 100 Strenght possessor.
Hercules in full-god form far surpassess Thor even in possess of Mjolnir, he's even stronger than a Post-Crisis Superman at peak condition.
Colossus is a pussy.

colossus17
when i said he is an omega class i meant it as a joke....

long pig
lol, I know you did, but you haven't been here long enough for people to realize when you are and when you aren't being sarcastic. big grin

I was under the impression Herc' was immensly de-powered, otherwise I wouldn't have made this thread.

Herc' is probably 3-4 even 5 times stronger than Colossus now.
CUUURRBBSTTOOMMMPPP! big grin

Herc' is the man....and he will tell you so!

colossus17
actually i have been here enough so people will know who i am...most people here do know when i am kidding or when i am being serious/....

whirlysplat
Indeed you have colossusOriginally posted by colossus17
actually i have been here enough so people will know who i am...most people here do know when i am kidding or when i am being serious/....

colossus17
smile

Fanboy
Hercules will win because he is stronger.

Paola
what a 'full of off-topic posts' thread is this! sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.