Classic Full God Hercules vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve heard Full God Herc is two times current Herc....

who will win .... has the Juggernaut a chance against such a powerhouse ?

long pig
tie.
neither can do much to the other.

armandovalles
No way, Herc would murder him. Juggernaut has NEVER fought anyone as strong as Full-God Herc, therefore he would underestimate him and wanna brawl with him which would be a bad idea for Juggy and then Juggy would get the shit beat out of him, but since he cant feel pain nor get knocked out, sooner or later they would just stop fighting out of complete boredom.

leonidas
i'm failing to understand this 'full god' status everyone labels herc with. when he was first introduced in thor, he was full god and fought thor to a standstill - both expressed shock that the other appeared as strong as THEY were!

the only notable problem herc has had with his strength occured when zeus punished him and decreased his strength AND immortality. but that didn't last TOO long, and barring that exception, he's ALWAYS been 'full-god'. he's never been 'mythical herc', the one who held up the heavens/universe for atlas, or , to be more precise, that particular feat of legend has never been adequately explained in a book.

about the battle - considering the beatings juggs has given thor a couple times, i'm not entirely sure i like herc's chances here. repeated blows from thor's hammer have done little to juggs, not sure herc could get past his invulnerability. juggs has hurt thor badly, and herc's own immortality/durability is similar to thor's. i have a harder time seeing herc ko'ing juggs, than the other way around. maybe juggs 6/10? though you're right - it would most likely end in a draw in any book.

armandovalles
no, when Herc first appeared he was 50% of his full-god power. full-God herc only appeared in the series called "The Champions".

leonidas
<<no, when Herc first appeared he was 50% of his full-god power. full-God herc only appeared in the series called "The Champions".>>

what??!! i HAVE the series called the champions, and it is the same herc that had been around for YEARS. that series was what, mid-to-late 70's? herc was established late 60's - giant sized thor. not sure where you're getting your info, or who from, but it, or they, are very much wrong.

armandovalles
no dude, i know everything there is to know about Herc alright? you are wrong. When herc first appeared he was half-god, therefore 50% of his full god power. He had to earn full godhood by proving himself to his father by fighting such people as Thor, Hulk, etc.

long pig
What's Herc's shoe size?

colossus17

long pig
Nice.

armandovalles
yo long pig shut the hell up that was the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

colossus17
long pig is cool......

armandovalles
he's f*cking annoying!

long pig
Originally posted by armandovalles
yo long pig shut the hell up that was the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

This kid. laughing
You mad???

leonidas
<<no dude, i know everything there is to know about Herc alright? you are wrong. When herc first appeared he was half-god, therefore 50% of his full god power. He had to earn full godhood by proving himself to his father by fighting such people as Thor, Hulk, etc.>>

you keep saying you know everything about him, but you don't say HOW you know, or where the info comes from. here's my request stated more clearly:

QUOTE ME A SOURCE THAT SAYS HE WAS HALF-GOD WHEN HE WAS FIRST INTRODUCED!

<<What's Herc's shoe size?>>

and long, that was funny as hell - i actaully laughed out loud at the screen.

armandovalles
i dont have one right now because i dont feel like getting up to go to other room to search threw his comics. But like i said i know everything there is to know about his because i have nearly every comics he has ever been in.

(i used to be a huge herc fanboy, still am a little)

K3VIL
Juggy barely stayed fist to fist with War Hulk showing his "little own"
Full God Hercules hasn't showed a limit to his strenght, but it's something that can overthrow Cyttorak's enchantment and outclass Juggy.

long pig
K3VIL, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrppp...slow down there.

Strength isn't ever going to negate ol' boy Cyttorak's enchantment, even from Herc'.
If strength could break Cyttorak's magic, Odin and the rest of the earth Gods would have just outmuscled him instead of begging a higher power to imprison him in his on universe.

They fight forever.
It's a tie.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
K3VIL, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrppp...slow down there.

Strength isn't ever going to negate ol' boy Cyttorak's enchantment, even from Herc'.
If strength could break Cyttorak's magic, Odin and the rest of the earth Gods would have just outmuscled him instead of begging a higher power to imprison him in his on universe.

They fight forever.
It's a tie.

I think a bunch of Tibetian monks imprisoned Cyttorak in the Crimson Cosmos.

leonidas
<<i dont have one right now because i dont feel like getting up to go to other room to search threw his comics. But like i said i know everything there is to know about his because i have nearly every comics he has ever been in.>>

armando, you don't have one because there isn't one. i've been a herc fanboy for 20 years. if you find proof i'll owe you a heck of an apology. until i see it, the herc first intro'd in thor was the same herc of the champions. same strength, same everything. what the hell COULD have happened between his intro and the champions?? and he most certainly never 'punched out the stranger' in any champions issue.

without proof to back up your claim, i'm afraid it hold no weight.

long pig
It's been hinted that all the Earth Gods got together and begged Gaea to banish him, Cyttorak being Gaea's second son she gave him his own universe.
The Crimson Cosmos.

leonidas
<<However, it was the centaur Nessus who caused Hercules' mortal demise. Nessus kidnapped Hercules' wife Deianeira, whereupon Hercules shot him with an arrow. Feigning a wish to make amends, the dying centaur told Deianeira how to make a love charm from his allegedly enchanted blood, aware that it was now tainted with the lethal poison of the Hydra, in which Hercules had dipped his arrows. Some time after Nessus' death, Deianeira, distraught over her husband's latest infidelity, rubbed the supposed love charm into Hercules' shirt. After putting aflame. Zeus then intervened, consuming the pyre with his thunderbolts and bringing Hercules to Olympus to be made a true immortal.

In an alternate future of the 23rd century, Hercules is the sole survivor of the Olympians, after Zeus had decided that the time had come for them to leave this plane of existence. Hercules then left Olympus to become the father to a new race of gods.

Height: 6 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 325 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark brown

Strength Level: Hercules is of "Class 100" strength, able to lift (press) over 100 tons. (The average male Olympian god is capable of lifting about 25 tons.)

Known Superhuman Powers: Hercules' principal power is his superhuman strength. As true immortals, the Olympian gods do not age and are not susceptible to disease. Although they can be wounded in battle, they cannot die by any conventional means, and have a rapid healing rate. Hercules has a greater resistance to physical injury than any other Olympian god except for Zeus, and possibly Neptune and Pluto. He can even survive unprotected in the vacuum of space for a brief period of time. Only an injury of such magnititude that it incinerated him or dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules could kill Hercules. In at least some such cases, Zeus or one of the other gods might still be able to resurrect him.>>

leonidas
no where, in ANY bio, does it make the distinction between full-god and regular god - except, like i said, where it is mentioned he lost his godhood for a short time.

Cosmic Cube
It's been hinted that all the Earth Gods got together and begged Gaea to banish him, Cyttorak being Gaea's second son she gave him his own universe.
The Crimson Cosmos.

In X-Men Unlimited, it says that two sorcerers banished him into the gem.

According to Dr. Strange #44, the Juggernaut did become bonded to the Gem of Cyttorak.

long pig
Hmmmm.
Two very conflicting views.

I'll have to look for specific book #'s to show where it's been hinted to him being banished by other Gods.

JWangSDC
I think Savage hulk would be stronger than this so called "full-god" herc anyway...even if he did exist.

long pig
Originally posted by JWangSDC
I think Savage hulk would be stronger than this so called "full-god" herc anyway...even if he did exist.

Sure, after a few days of being more and more enraged.

Wynndar
no after a couple moments...just like how he handled a full god Herc after smashing Namor, Wonderman, and Ironman at the same time in IH#316...u clearly dont read the Hulk.

long pig
Wynn, didn't i totally embarass you the other day by proving you wrong on every single thing you said?
Do i really need to do it again?

talon00x
If you want to look at it by saying herc was 50% when fighting thor, thats cool. When juggernaut fought thor the second time thor used his hammer to nullify most of juggernaut magical power.

Magical power gone=juggernaut weaker, vulnerable, and pissed off.

Although his magic was nullified he still had enough juice to go punch for punch with thor.

0o just a little something to think about.

You want proof of juggernaut winning, its quite simple

NOTHING STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT

http://users.757.org/~tim/juggernaut/light.jpg

Wynndar
Wynn, didn't i totally embarass you the other day by proving you wrong on every single thing you said?
Do i really need to do it again?

Uve never even quoted anything from a comic book as far as i know...U just state ur opinions...when did u embarass me? when u got confused and thought Marveldirectory.com was an official marvel website? Read a Hulk comic...stop spouting ur hulk hating opinions.

long pig
Remember the Reptial brain?
Remember Hulk being in the strength lock with thor for 3 or 4 hours?

psh.

I dont like Hulk or Jugs, i just base my opinion on facts instead of bias emotions.

Wynndar
yea ur retarded comment about human beings having a part of their brain called the reptile brain? Then u showed some crappy website made by a kid in highschool with a poorly drawn diagram saying the Cerabellum, Hypothalmus, Pons, and Medulla oblongata were called the "reptile brain"?...that was the dumbest thing ive ever seen...I dont need u to teach me about the brain, I have my advanced physiology textbook from last semester right here if i run into trouble.

And u and i never debated about a Hulk-Thor strength lock or whatever ur talking about...u dont quote comics a quarter as often as i do...u jus say ur bias opinions.

long pig
So, you're going on record saying that there is no part of the brain called the R complex, R meaning Reptial?
And that this part of the brain is not called The Reptial brain?

Just wanna make sure before I post.

I debated the Hulk/Thor strength lock all during these Herc vs threads.
And i debated it with you on the last time we talked about Hulks low base strength.

Wynndar
Like is said...I let u use the neurosurgeon is tijuana who uses terms like reptile brain...That wasnt the point anyway, the argument was about how i proved Juggernaut feels pain then u posted a laughably bad diagram of the brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.