I know how to get ROTS...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sithmastamark
I know I'm a "noob",but um, I live near Los Angeles. If you go to almost any corner in Downtown LA, find ROTS, you will. I already have mine, but I don't want to watch it until I see it at the movies big grin

JKozzy
Good for you..? thumb up

Prod
Yeah...I heard about people getting it on the streets of new york...

LOL...I bet it is a VCD...

smoker4
Originally posted by Sithmastamark
I know I'm a "noob",but um, I live near Los Angeles. If you go to almost any corner in Downtown LA, find ROTS, you will. I already have mine, but I don't want to watch it until I see it at the movies big grin

Get me some crack while you are there playa smokin'

jango fatt
Man how much did ya pay i already bought one for 1 dollar

Sithmastamark
What's a VCD?
Sorry, I'm computer-dumb.

J-Unit
VIDEOCD FORMAT MAN!!!

J-Unit
And Umm I DOnt Believe This Guy

jango fatt
i have it on dvd man

JKozzy
I'm sure.

jango fatt
but it doesn't work after 30 min
1 dollar for the first 30 min of 3
mmmmmmmmm good deal

J-Unit
Oh Yeah!!! give me proof man then and only then can i believe u

Prod
Yes...please prove it...

jango fatt
How man?
I even don't want ya to believe it man
believe what ya want

jango fatt
It really sucks that Grievous coughs all the time man

Sithmastamark
Originally posted by J-Unit
And Umm I DOnt Believe This Guy

Dude, I'm serious. Everyone has littletables, laying out every movie someone wants to get their hands on, like nothing. They don't even care about the cops, they're acting as if they're just selling whatever.

Sith Master X
I think it'd be terrible to get a copy of the movie before it's even out. That ruins the hype of finally seeing it at the movies after a long 3 year wait.

jango fatt
Yeah man i'm dead serious man
He's right

JKozzy
So, how long have you guys had this?

jango fatt
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I think it'd be terrible to get a copy of the movie before it's even out. That ruins the hype of finally seeing at the movies after a long 3 year wait.
????????????
if ya watch it now or 2 days later
It won't change a thing
ya still waited 3 years

jango fatt
Originally posted by JKozzy
So, how long have you guys had this? from this afternoon

The Ones
Originally posted by jango fatt

he coughs cause mace crushed his chest in clone wars 25

JKozzy
Yes, and in every clip we have, he coughs. If you weren't ready to prove that it's out there, why bother making the thread? And not entrely sure if the thread would be allowed to stay opened.

jango fatt
i know jeez

mossman
Yeah, I'd believe it.
It'll be a "filmed in the cinema with a camera" version at this stage.
Give it a week, there'll be pretty decent quality versions in circulation.
I've never NOT known a film be available on pirate DVD before the film hits the cinemas.
All over the place at car boot sales where I live in the UK.
Ain't seen an ROTS one yet.
But I know I will, and, personally, I'd believe anyone who says they have in the States with only five days to go...

jango fatt
leave me alone man
believe what ya want
Actually i don't know any clip where he coughed

Sithmastamark
I got mines yesterday.
wink

Sith Master X
????????????
if ya watch it now or 2 days later
It won't change a thing
ya still waited 3 years

You totally missed my point bud.

jango fatt
And yeah it's filmed in the cinema with a camera jeez and there are peoples heads in the way

JKozzy
www.vcdquality.com Not listed yet, though. That's why I'm hesitant to believe it. And no torrents, either.

jango fatt
Originally posted by mossman
Yeah, I'd believe it.
It'll be a "filmed in the cinema with a camera" version at this stage.
Give it a week, there'll be pretty decent quality versions in circulation.
I've never NOT known a film be available on pirate DVD before the film hits the cinemas.
All over the place at car boot sales where I live in the UK.
Ain't seen an ROTS one yet.
But I know I will, and, personally, I'd believe anyone who says they have in the States with only five days to go... Finally someone who has brains in his head

J-Unit
If someone would have it on dvd already trust me they would probably share it on pirate downloading programs

TheAnimal
not only on sites but on the streets also. sh*t i'll call my cousin and see if he has it. he's 1 of the best piraters. he would tell me if anyone on the streets has it on bootleg.

J-Unit
Page Me hahaha

TheAnimal
i just got off the phone. and acording to my cousin he said some bootlegs are online but the quality is horrible. for street wise he believes rots will hit the streets this wensday till thursday morning.

Prod
ask him if we can get this horrible quality one that is on the internet...

Ken Kenobi
I know you guys are getting excited and everything, but it's only a few days away.

I wouldn't get a bootlegged copy. The image quality sucks, the sounds always suck, and it ruins the theater experience.

Do not post any links to sites that may have it, and don't tell people where to get it, that's not allowed on KMC. As long as you follow these simple rules I will leave this thread open for discussion.

Prod
Thanks master ken big grin

we just need a place to discuss...

we can sort out the links and stuff via PMs right???

J-Unit
Yeah Kenobi has right ya will probably blame yourselves later on and think ''oh lord what have i done as soon as youll see the movie in the cinemas....hey i know its hard to resist but as Old Kenobi said it's just a few days left wink

TheAnimal
well kenobi has spoken. he said not to post links so im not. its not worth a perm ban

J-Unit
word? haah just kidding yeah youre right

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Prod
Thanks master ken big grin

we just need a place to discuss...

we can sort out the links and stuff via PMs right???

Hey, as long as I don't see it on the public forum, it's fine by me.

Prod
Cool...thanks big grin

EUAN1988
if u dont wanna a pirate copy u shud avoid using eMule

whitewookie
lol, avoid smoid! My modem would collapse and run off pining like a kicked puppy if i tried downloading anything more then 80mb!

ChristianRocker
I believe yall have I only wish I had it. The reason I believe you is because my friend got the movie Elf like a year before it came out a year later. I want it SO BAD

Prod
well...that wouldnt have been possible for ROTS...since the movie was finished just a month or so ago...

cant wait to see it...5 more days for me...

mossman
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I wouldn't get a bootlegged copy. The image quality sucks, the sounds always suck, and it ruins the theater experience.

That's simply not true.
Bootlegs have progressed in the last couple of years.
Most of the ones I have seen have been pretty much DVD quality.

If this ROTS one exists - I suspect it would be a "filmed in the cinema" job, which would be pretty poor.
But it would not surprise me at all to learn that a print had been mastered to DVD by some unscrupulous cinema employee in Southern America by now.

I agree, however, that it would be all over the net by now if copies had surfaced.

And, personally, I would not mind owning one - I am still going to watch the film at the cinema.
Probably several times.
But a bootleg would tide me over until the real DVD hits the shelves...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mossman
That's simply not true.
Bootlegs have progressed in the last couple of years.
Most of the ones I have seen have been pretty much DVD quality.

If this ROTS one exists - I suspect it would be a "filmed in the cinema" job, which would be pretty poor.
But it would not surprise me at all to learn that a print had been mastered to DVD by some unscrupulous cinema employee in Southern America by now.

I agree, however, that it would be all over the net by now if copies had surfaced.

And, personally, I would not mind owning one - I am still going to watch the film at the cinema.
Probably several times.
But a bootleg would tide me over until the real DVD hits the shelves...

I bought a couple of DVD's off of eBay that turned out to be recent bootlegs, they suck.

The programming sucked on them terribly.

The audio would cut in and out, the subtitles would automatically turn on for no reason, and the image quality at the theater sucked.

Texansfan05
I got a bootleg of AOTC after it left the theaters It was nice having the bootleg for that 4 month period before the DVD but I must say the quality wasn't great but I'd like to have the option to see ROTS between August and November so I'd probably get anouther copy this year before the DVD comes out I'll be seeing ROTS at least 4 times in theaters probably.

mossman
I bought a couple of DVD's off of eBay that turned out to be recent bootlegs, they suck.

The programming sucked on them terribly.

The audio would cut in and out, the subtitles would automatically turn on for no reason, and the image quality at the theater sucked.

Yeah - fair do's.
I guess we can only speak from personal experience.
I wasn't trying to say you were wrong, as such.

Where I live in the UK, we have bootleggers at pretty much every car boot sale you go to.
I can't really say I don't condone it, because I have bought the odd one.
I can take them or leave them.
But my mate buys at least five every week - and they are films that aren't even out in the States yet - most of the ones I have seen have been pretty much DVD quality.
All of the films I have bought have been spot on too.
I just treat it as a "try before you buy" kind of thing.
Most of the films I have bought a bootleg of, I have ended up owning the genuine article a few months down the line...

Like I say, if there was a HQ version of ROTS "out there", history shows we would have seen it by now.

Si2el
This thread is wasting of time ... guys probably bought cinema vcd copy and they are pised off so they trying to tell they own dvd one laughing
good luck cool

4 days left Happy Dance

DeadStar
3 days, 2 hours, 56 minutes, and 27 seconds left until Episode III

apparently Happy Dance

Flat_E
Here, in France, 2 days 01 hour 33 mn cool

Anakin2Vader
I had a filmed in theater version of AOTC by this time 3 years ago so I beleive it is at least possible for someone to have a copy.... I would love to get my hands on it no matter how bad quality... but i wouldnt watch it until after seeing it on the big screen.... then come home and watch the bootleg

waynerobsonuk

I'm sorry to say but you are very wrong on this. Case and point that the quality can be as good as a official DVD:

The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Those were about a month before the film's release in sparkling digital quality. yes you can get dodgy quality ones but the good stuff is always out there should anyone care to look. The falicy that all bootlegs are crap quality is so widespread that people are starting to believe it! For gods sakes they even report it in the media without seeing any of them themselves. (Studio pressure anyone?)

So yes there are good quality digital bootlegs of most films out there to a DVD quality standard. Sometimes it just takes a little longer for them to surface.

Wayne...

Milosz006
Originally posted by Sithmastamark

Right, post a screen then. I'm pretty sure it isn't available in any form. If they are selling it on the streets you can find it online, pure and simple. I've had my ear to the ground and it's not available yet.

vader519
Why in the word would anyone want to by a bootleg of any movie, IT is just going to take away some of the money the movie makes. You know, we are all hear talinkg about about how much ROTS will make, and we are all hoping that it will break Spiderman's opening weekend record, and beat Titanic. How in the world do you expect ROTS to break any records if you are going to get a bootleg version.

Darth MoonPIE
Most are going to go to the movies no matter what, they just dont feel like waiting monthes and monthes for the dvd to come out.

mandalorian_war
openning night im going to go to the the theater at 8:00pm and wait until 12:01 its gonna be fun

dms6117
I got my ticket for Wednesday night at 12:30 whooooo

bILLYgOAT
torrent

torrent

torrent

lucasfilm
dude, just take a pic of your tv screen while playing the "bootleg" that you supposedly have. better yet, record a video and put it up

darthmonkey9206
yeah do that

gambit420
There's a fake one circulating around. I wonder if that's what he's talking about. Watch yourself guys

Rhino17
check this out

it is a link to one of the bootlegs.

but not for long

ArynCrinn
I have a friend who says she got ROTS from one of her friends...
she could have been lying, so, I don't know
and all the supposed Episode 3 videos I have seen on the interent weren't ep3 at all, they were just other stuff...I only checked them to see it they were indeed ep3...good thing they weren't

I thought of something fun to do...if the moderators let us do it, we could get links and stuff from people so that somehow we can get lucasfilm on the trail of these bad people who make them. We would be helping out lucasfilm...and maybe we could ask them for reward money?

jango fatt
One day before ROTS whoohoo

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by ArynCrinn
I have a friend who says she got ROTS from one of her friends...
she could have been lying, so, I don't know
and all the supposed Episode 3 videos I have seen on the interent weren't ep3 at all, they were just other stuff...I only checked them to see it they were indeed ep3...good thing they weren't

I thought of something fun to do...if the moderators let us do it, we could get links and stuff from people so that somehow we can get lucasfilm on the trail of these bad people who make them. We would be helping out lucasfilm...and maybe we could ask them for reward money?

That's just begging for money from a company.

Who's to say we wouldn't download it as well, then we'd be the bad guys, yet still pointing in the other direction.

It's a no go.

ArynCrinn
Oh well...anyone know how I can contact lucasfilm to report illegal copies of the movie if I find them?

Si2el
e-mail them bahbah laughing

I've searched dc++ and found 3 copies big grin First one was about bikes (revenge of bikers?) second embarrasment ya know ladies smile and third AOTC cool so only screen can convince me wink

2 days 14hours 34min Happy Dance

ArynCrinn
hehehe...only 2 days and 5 hours for me

torcus
make a torrent link with azureus please.... whistle

jon84
I haven't bought my ticket yet because they don't sell them till the day of showing. sad Anyway, if you guys search on P2P programs, look for ''screeners'' these files have the best quality picture. (mpeg 2 DVD)
I am not going to get one until i see ROTS in theaters, i don't want to ruin the expierience... eek!

4 more days, ROTS opens on the 20th in taiwan. I can't wait...

JKozzy
There are no copies of ROTS out on P2P... yes screeners are good quality, but there are NONE of ROTS, use common sense and check the release sites, people.

torcus
is really dificult to create a torrent??????

jango fatt
i don't know

umraan
who gives a ****in shit guys there is like 2-3 days left!!!!

TheElectricFox
you have to admit, Lucas has done a good job keeping this one from leaking on the net..

umraan
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
you have to admit, Lucas has done a good job keeping this one from leaking on the net..

true dat

Milosz006
Edit: Discussed this with Milosz006

smoker4
I do not, i repeat do not have a beard anymore eek!

Prod
LOLlaughing

I dont either...

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/disguise.gif = http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/kwasny.gif

adamrubin
so is it real or fake

smoker4
My beard was definatley real

adamrubin
proof of bootleguntitled.jpg

LandoSpeeder2
the red X marks the spot eh.

adamrubin
here

adamrubin
untitled.jpg

General Zink
REX WAS HERE - Rex

adamrubin
m

Captain REX
Yup, and this needs to be eliminated. Now.

I can say this, because I'm a moderator, and it's my job, so no questioning my sidestepping of Lance's rule! eek!

But seriously, Ken is strictly against this stuff. Why don't you fools understand?! stick out tongue

WildeZc
Dude... How about you post a shot of something we haven't seen!

Oh, that's right, YOU CAN'T! Because you don't have a bootleg!

BrianWilsonJedi
Originally posted by adamrubin
here

Show me a shot that is not in a trailer, how about Palpatine when his face is changing, can you show us that.

JKozzy
Give it up, he's an eleven year old spammer. What a future the world has.

WildeZc
Right, so I guess the aspect ratio changes from 1.85:1 to 2.35:1 in theis bootleg you have!

Ok, I'll play your little game... How about post one of these shots:

-Bail and His wife holding Leia on Alderaan
-Mace flying out the window
-Vader, Sidious, and Tarkin on the SD bridge
-Vader in the Council chamber, about to kill the Younglings
-Shots of Agen Kolar and Sasees Tin getting killed by Palpatine
-ANYTHING we haven't seen before!

I know you aren't going to post any of these, because you have been caught in a lie! We all know you don't have a bootleg!

DCLXVI
I could post that pic of Bail....
....because it's in the IS. wink

WildeZc
In the what?

DCLXVI
Sorry, just checked that, it's not in the IS, (Illustrated Screenplay).
It's in a bootleg Screenplay I downloaded, and it's a pic of Bail and his wife superimposed over an Alderaan painting....sorry, got m'self a tad mixed up....

smoker4
proof of bootleguntitled.jpg

My boot and leg would love to meet you laughing out loud

DCLXVI
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Sorry, just checked that, it's not in the IS, (Illustrated Screenplay).
It's in a bootleg Screenplay I downloaded, and it's a pic of Bail and his wife superimposed over an Alderaan painting....sorry, got m'self a tad mixed up....

Captain REX
Echo...

Echo...

adamrubin
well i wont post anymore pics because all you guys are complaining so no more biitleg pics

smoker4
well i wont post anymore pics because all you guys are complaining so no more biitleg pics

Yes bite your legs laughing out loud

DCLXVI
Originally posted by Captain REX
Echo...

Echo...

"Who's a bad, mother-
Shut your mouth!"

JKozzy
well i wont post anymore pics because all you guys are complaining so no more biitleg pics Shit son, don't hold out on us now! Just as you've gained our trust through your thoroughly convincing screenshots!

Captain REX
Adam, we know you don't have a bootleg. No point in lying about it.

Besides, I've used my insidiously evil powers as THE REX to hack your computer and prove it! eek!

Or not...

DCLXVI
Originally posted by Captain REX
Adam, we know you don't have a bootleg. No point in lying about it.

Besides, I've used my insidiously evil powers as THE REX to hack your computer and prove it! eek!

Or not...

That reminds me of "The Sess" from XPLAY. stick out tongue

Captain REX
I wouldn't know. stick out tongue

You DID get my warning, right Adam?

Jedi Priestess
OK what feck is this? ?????
Lance has repeatedly said NO TALKING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!!

Look I dont know what your major malfuntion is people but you have become more than a minor pain in our collective rear ends, go pedal your spam at MF.com they would love to have your information.

Captain REX
Indeed.

adamrubin
well i'm leaving KMC

JKozzy
Later. wave

smoker4
Hasta la pasta

Captain REX
I'll get the wine.

And he'll be back. They always come back... *suddenly turns into a rusty barkeep by the coast*

lordofthesith
i'm new here and why are you yelling at Adam rubin?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Wow, that is the most blatant sock ever.

smoker4
Originally posted by lordofthesith

laughing

JKozzy
roflmao laughing

Captain REX
I think I will be laughing for a good long time...

The classical way to let people know of your sock: come to your own defense.

The mods miss nothing with their nifty powers of great evil...

Jedi Priestess
Well if he wasnt leaving before he definitely is now for socking. Good job there Adam. :hysterical

JKozzy
i'm new here and why are you yelling at Adam rubin? Sorry, how old are you again? Since you're new, I didn't see it filled out in your profile.

smoker4
http://supports4less.com/silipos/footsupports/soft-sock-bg.jpg

Captain REX
Oh, of course. Or at least the sock is. stick out tongue

palpy_666

Hmmm... both members are from Canada...

Either this is a case of one Canadian helping out another (eh?), or this is indeed resurrected Adam! *Shivers with intense fear!*

laughing

Captain REX
*dun-dun-DUN!*

Captain REX
Oh, that's laughable, he's got an avatar now. It'll last a long time.

Prod
I really thought he had it at one point...too bad that he didnt...whateva...guess what the name of the guy is???

"My real name is Jimmy Rubin why??"

that was a reply from on of my PMs....LOL...

Captain REX
Well, sock is dead. big grin

JKozzy
Chi-chi....BOOM.

DCLXVI
I actually started to like him....

Captain REX
Said the best possible way, right? stick out tongue

DCLXVI
stick out tongue

Captain REX
Well, Adam's off to temp world.

Eddy Urquia

Greivous caughs all the time because Master Mace windu crushed his thorax(chest) in the cartoon network series 3 when grevouis barely gets away with the Chancellor. Go look. after mace uses the force and crushes him abit, he begins to cough. Sooooo, since the movie picks up moments after the cartoon network series is over, it is OBVIOUs that GREIVOUS coughs alot. Mace baby. He freakin crushed that mofos chest. YEAH can you feel that . huh? Can... you...feel that. This room has been exorcised.TY

palpy_666
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
Greivous caughs all the time because Master Mace windu crushed his thorax(chest) in the cartoon network series 3 when grevouis barely gets away with the Chancellor. Go look. after mace uses the force and crushes him abit, he begins to cough. Sooooo, since the movie picks up moments after the cartoon network series is over, it is OBVIOUs that GREIVOUS coughs alot. Mace baby. He freakin crushed that mofos chest. YEAH can you feel that . huh? Can... you...feel that. This room has been exorcised.TY

OOOOOoookkkkkaaaayyyy! <---- To say the least!

Darth Jello
god, peeps, wait for a good quality legite copy of the movie to come out. if you want to spend your money in a seedy manner, go to the border and by some Absinthe.

leowyatt
you can't get the movie period until it's released on dvd

astrofan428
Originally posted by leowyatt

We will get it before then, trust me.

I will probably get from a buddy of mine a week after release. But that wont stop me from seeing it in theaters mulitiple times, and it wont stop me from buying the DVD the day it comes out.

leowyatt
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
OK what feck is this? ?????
Lance has repeatedly said NO TALKING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!!

Look I dont know what your major malfuntion is people but you have become more than a minor pain in our collective rear ends, go pedal your spam at MF.com they would love to have your information. i agree with Jedi Priestess what a bunch of nOObs evil face

waynerobsonuk
Originally posted by leowyatt
Sorry but in what universe are you livimg? Wether right or wrong (different debate entirely) piracy has ben around a long time and always will. Movies are ALWAYS available online after release, usually before.

Wayne...

umraan
well after the movie comes out, can someone upload or send me a link compressed on win rar or something??

mossman
Originally posted by umraan
well after the movie comes out, can someone upload or send me a link compressed on win rar or something??

Upload a "compressed" movie?
Heh - good luck...

LightSaber_Part
Hey was adamrubin band??

because this is what I get when I try to PM him..................
adamrubin has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Sith Master X
Yeah he was banned.

soccerrocker198
Those "movies" they sell on the corners are just bad quality recordings off of a video camera that someone sneaks into the theater. Dont waste the dollar.

mossman
Originally posted by soccerrocker198
Those "movies" they sell on the corners are just bad quality recordings off of a video camera that someone sneaks into the theater. Dont waste the dollar.

The ones I have bought in the last 12 months are not.
This is not 1983.
This is 2005.
I'm sorry if people don't want to accept that things have moved on, but facts are facts.

Eddy Urquia
edited

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Yeah he was banned.

why?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>