Led Zeppelin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spicy_Mchaggis
i saw this one thing that showed part of stairway to heaven from zepplin played backwards it had satanic messages. if you know where it is or any other subliminal shit, please post a link to it. thanks.

Deathblow
It's all bullshit. All this subliminal message stuff is ****ing bullshit.

You know according to 'experts', if you play Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears backwards, you know what it says? ''Sleep With Me I'm Not To Young.'' Why do people even bother?

SeptemberRain
How dare u spell the name wrong! j/k, sort of

Black Onyx
Zeppelin

amity75
It's all shite about the stairway thing. Apparently it either says "Praises to Satan" or "My baby's shakin". My CD player won't play backwards.

plenTpak52
hehe if you play Another One Bites the Dust (that exact line) by Queen backwards, it says "decides to smoke marijuana". It's awesome

Orlibabe

Orlibabe
no it doesn't say "decides to smoke marijuana". it sais "it's fun to smoke marijuana".

amity75
I played "MMM Bop" by Hanson backwards and it says "I sucked the puss from Satans arsehole"

Spicy_Mchaggis
i downloaded the song stairway to heaven from led ZEPPELIN, and i used soundforge to play it backwards and i found it so its not shite.

dean7879
yeah i downloaded soundforge and i played pink floyds empty spaces backwards and as clear as day a voice came up and said 'YOU HAVE FOUND THE HIDDEN MESSAGE'
so whoeva says it is bullcrap is very wrong

ragesRemorse
Zeppelin never gave out satanic messages, They diddnt sell there souls to the devil, and they diddnt embrace the devil in there music like so many people like to believe. Page was interested into the occult,but he never killed virgins to appease the Gods. the backwards stairway to heaven thing is just hearing what you want to hear. I have done that many of times, it is nothing more but distorted sounds, that coencidently sound like somthing someone wanted to hear. Infact there are only a few songs in the Zeppelin archives that reference the devil or religoun in any way.

Victor Von Doom
I played Justin Timberlake backwards and it sounded better.

Orlibabe
I AM sure stairway to heaven reversed sais clearly these words...

finti
hmm it says tsuD ehT setib eno rehtonA

They did a research on this sublimical message pheniomena, 10 people got to try and see what they came up with listening to Stairway to heaven. They came out with 10 different version of what they supposedly heard .
Then they gave 10 other testers a clue, which was just a sentence out of the blue, and 8 out of 10 said they heard that line...
such bogus thing, it is all in your heads

Orlibabe
reversed words aren't right as they are written but as they are heard

finti
it was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

ElectricBugaloo
i don't think there is a songwriter or producer out there good enough to write something out backwards as well as forwards on a recording.

Spicy_Mchaggis
they dont write it backwards and forwards. they record whatever they want to say, put it behind the music backwards, so you cant hear it. they hide it deep inside it so that your subconscious brainwaves hear it and reverse it. but, when you play it backwards you can hear it because it reverses the process of the subliminal message. its called backmasking. slipknot used to do that on their first cd. many bands and advertisements still use it. you cant notice it untill you either play it backwards for music, or pay close attention to every image on a commercial. i have found a few commercials that use backmasking in the audio. i found that on an old geico commercial if you play it backwards it says,"give us money," repeatedly. subliminal messages and backmasking is highly illegal. if your band is caught using it you can face numerous charges and jail time. this post is 100% bullshit free!

finti
depends on the country

finti
and about masking if you look for it you probably gonna end up finding it too..even if it aint there at all.
Loved the trial Judas Priest was dragged into where they tried to pin a maskin on them, Rob(singer) listen to what they got , laughed and asked if they (prosecuters)were on under the influence of heavy drugs.

ragesRemorse
ok i am just curious. Even though the stairway to heaven subliminal messages are bullshit, i really want to know the reason they would have in using subliminal messages. Is it because they sold there souls to the devil and they wanted to convert souls to satan so they could get out of there contract, i still believe in God and i listen to Led Zeppelin my entire musical life. Is it to sell albums? I mean 90% of the American people have heard Led Zeppelin songs on the Radio 50% of these people dont like led zeppelin and never bought an album in there life (bullshit estimates, merely to make a point) i bet all you people who believe in the sublimnal messaging in zeppelin also doubt the moon landing, and believe if you look close enough you can see a guy haning in the wizard of the oz. subliminal messaging is an actuality but not in the case of zeppelin

finti
they tried it out in advertisement and even if you dint notice it your subconscious picked it up. This method is illegal on a global scale.
The Cola company was one of the leading user of this.

Way to go ragesRemorse cool

ragesRemorse
Yeah i know the reason why subliminal messages would be used, but not in the case of Zeppelin,and stairway to heaven.

finti
well they dont wanna used it, it has become a hype where people actually searching for it and think they find it using different gadgets you can download on the net. Let them play and think they are clever finding things that aint there. cool wink smile

golden moon

finti
yeah you just go on believing that

and to be technical the lyrics goes "There were voices" not I hear voices

golden moon
yeah sorry
and i believe...

finti
no need to be sorry, we all make small mistakes from time to time smile smile wink

ragesRemorse
or have fantastic beliefs about subliminal messages in led zeppelin tunes

finti
laughing out loud

dean7879
i dont think people can go on saying they dont excist in music or in magazines or anywhere else....i admit on stairway to happen the words sound a bit fuzzy backwards but you just listen to pink floyds empty spaces backwards....it says as clear as day ' YOU HAVE FOUND THE HIDDEN MESSAGE'absolutly no way is all that in my head....i have posted this many times and no one seems to listen.......and what the magazine adverts u see on the internet where hidden skulls and secret messages are hidden within the page....im sorry but this is not in my head....subliminal messages do excist in the world and its as simple as that

finti
your head is still part of the world aint it?

Spicy_Mchaggis
dude if you play part of a cradle of filth song backwards he says the full Lord's prayer.

Darth Revan
So... What's your point? If you play Abbey Road backwards, it says "Paul McCartney is dead as a dodo". What's the big deal?

dean7879
the only big deal is people arguin whether subliminal messages are true...and i think they are....shoot me

ragesRemorse
i dont think anyone is trying to say that the possibility of sublimanl messages still being used is not true, just in the case of zeppelin

finti
well if you insist evil face

dean7879
lol fair enough

Black Onyx
doesnt say anything

i just played it on my comp in reverse your reading to much bullcock dear boy

dean7879
what u on about

Relapse
foward: If theres a bustle in your hedgerow, dont be alarmed now, its just a spring queen for the may queen. Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run theres still tie to change the road your on

Backwards: Oh heres to my sweet satan. The one whos little path would make me sad, whose power is satan. He'll give those with him 666, there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer sad satan.

Imagine

Foward: imagine all the people
Backward: the people war beside me

Im so tired

foward:Gibberish
backward: paul is a dead man miss him, miss him, miss him

Kiss Kiss Kiss

foward:gibberish
backward: i shot john lennon

My name is

Foward: Hi my name is...(what) My name is... (Who?) MY name is ...(scratchcs)
backwards: It is slim. its eminem, its eminem, its eminem It is slim. Its eminem its eminem its eminem

Empty spaces

Foward:?????
Backward: Congradulations you have just discoverd the secret message. PLease send you answer to old pink, care of the funny farm, Chalfont.

Another one bites the dust

Foward: Another one bites the dust, Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust.
Backward:Its fun to smoke marijuana, Its fun to smoke marijuana, Its fun to smoke marijuana, Its fun to smoke marijuana,

SeptemberRain
does anyone has the "How the West was Won" dvd?

I was just wondering why Robert Plant uses two microphones together while singing in some of the performances on that dvd. Any one know why?

startxthexmosh
dont know.

it probably has something to do with his extreme coolness.lol.

DCLXVI
Originally posted by startxthexmosh
dont know.

it probably has something to do with his extreme coolness.lol.

That's exactly it. wink
BTW> Best Zeppelin Song = Kashmir, IMAO. wink

startxthexmosh
ummm.i wasnt being sarcastic...i love zeppelin.

SeptemberRain
hell yeah, Zeppelin is the best!

coolboarder98
I'm pretty sure the other mic is to change the way his vocals sound. Not 100% sure on that, but I'm pretty sure. Zeppelin kick A$$!

eggmayo
Is how the west.. blah blah the two disk one with monumental valley on the case somewhere?

Doubledee90
Led is teh BEST! Communication Breakdown (all three) is/are the best song(s)

To mics....I have to clue...Cause he is the man?

eggmayo
Maybe its like double tracking guitars... it makes it sound like there are two people singing?

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by eggmayo
Is how the west.. blah blah the two disk one with monumental valley on the case somewhere?

yes, yes it is

Sadako of Girth
Could be that one mic was going through a channel with reverb/early delay and the other was dry...?

Df02
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Could be that one mic was going through a channel with reverb/early delay and the other was dry...?

will be something like that definately...
they'd put effects on one so they didnt have to mess around with it all during the show... can just switch each mic on and off

SeptemberRain
that makes sense

eggmayo
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
yes, yes it is
Then yes, I do.

sully_2u
Uh...How many people noticed that Stairway to Heaven is another song backwards?

sully_2u
I dont get how some people can say that there isnt anything backwards of Stairway to Heaven. i mean if you listen hard in the beggining it says " Plaaaay backwards,
Hear why its sung here, oppositioner..
Allll on track, all arriving
They all sing, and they are one.
Shall I loathe you now, parishoner?
Oh hear Him, Christian within me.
It stirs my sin; the river,
Oh, she swells with our lousiness.
All my life will end for him?
We're all out of signs,
I know I'm sorta shocked "

There is more at http://jeffmilner.com/2004/06/stairway-to-heaven-backwards-full.htm

BOPRecruit 16
which is a better book on led: 'hammer of the gods' or 'stairway to heaven'?

rickyduck

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by Spicy_Mchaggis
they dont write it backwards and forwards. they record whatever they want to say, put it behind the music backwards, so you cant hear it. they hide it deep inside it so that your subconscious brainwaves hear it and reverse it. but, when you play it backwards you can hear it because it reverses the process of the subliminal message. its called backmasking. slipknot used to do that on their first cd. many bands and advertisements still use it. you cant notice it untill you either play it backwards for music, or pay close attention to every image on a commercial. i have found a few commercials that use backmasking in the audio. i found that on an old geico commercial if you play it backwards it says,"give us money," repeatedly. subliminal messages and backmasking is highly illegal. if your band is caught using it you can face numerous charges and jail time. this post is 100% bullshit free!

Which geico commercial?

rickyduck
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Which geico commercial?

But on the so called satanist stairway to heaven the normal lyrics make sense and the backward 1s dont, so if they wanted it proper it wudnt of made sense. It is 100% bullshit. Also, if thats tru no1 in the band queen smoke marajiuana and the lyrics in 'another 1 bites the dust' backwards is 'its fun to smoke marajiuana' 100% BULLSHIT! mad

sully_2u
led zeppelin where satanists..they were part of the first satanic churches..they wrote there song in one day so obviously they didnt do it on purpose but since they were satanists they did it without knowing. Same with hotel california by the eagles, alot of that song has satanic backmasking in it and guess what, Hotel California was lingo for the first satanic churches built in california.

rickyduck
So. They wouldnt put the satanist words in a load of jibberish and then when they play it backwords it has proper lyrics that make sense

sully_2u
or they wouldnt mean to....like i said they made it in a day so it would be impossible to do it on purpose..

Alpha Centauri
"If you ever sat around playing albums backward, you ARE Satan. Look no further."

Bill Hicks said this. It's accurate.

-AC

JaehSkywalker
We already tried that at school and church(with adult supervision).

It's Heck creepy!!

rickyduck
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"If you ever sat around playing albums backward, you ARE Satan. Look no further."

Bill Hicks said this. It's accurate.

-AC

Yep

rickyduck
Except pink floyd, were it was ment to be backwards

LiveAndLetDie
I don't care if it's saying anything other than the song forward...it's a great song

Etrigan
I heard about it and tried it out. It does work, but it's so obvious someone has picked it out through their own overpushed, warped imagination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.