Deathstroke VS Cyber (pretend he isn't dead)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Well, there is a heated debate about this already but, those two aren't the only ones fighting.
So I decided to make a thread where ONLY these two fight.

We have Cyber, superhuman strength(nearly 7 tons), admantium skin (other than face), healing factor, superb martial artist, good reflexes and poison tipped adamantium nails.

Then we have my man Deathstroke, extremely fast reflexes, 90% brain usage, healing factor, enhanced agility, enhanced strength(around two tons), battle pre-cog, arsenal of weapons and immortality.

They are forced into a adamantium dome octagon, 100ft by 100ft.
Fight to the death(or in DS' case K.O).

Who wins?

http://www.titanstower.com/assets/whos%20who/aamembers/whoswho80/deathstroke.jpg

VS
http://www.psysdomain.com/picsfoea-f/cyber1.gif
^^^how BADASS is he?!!!

long pig
Kung fu BUMP! hiyaaaaa!

Cosmic Cube
Good fight. Could go either way. I think Cyber would win, but there's no telling.

Khellendros
I dunno, that whole no adamantium on his face thingis a real downside. Suprised it took as long as it did to kill a guy with such a massive chink in his armor.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah. But, the same can be said of Batman. Bullet to the face, anyone?

long pig
I'm not sure if Cyber could or not.
If Cyber got his nails into DS, it would sway it more his way, yet i doubt he could catch him.

Cyber is extremely strong, but DS has traded blows with WonderWoman.

The healing is probably equal. DS get the fighting ability.

I don't know......my fanboyness says Deathstroke...

Khell, I've wondered the same thing, why not just go the whole way with it and cover his chin?

Cosmic Cube
Ok. Deathstroke riddles his face with bullets.

jinzin
lol.............

as much as I love cyber....deathstroke has his choice of how to take cyber down and has the muscles speed and skills to back it up........I don't think cyber would would win since he's limited to malee attacks....

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Ok. Deathstroke riddles his face with bullets.
Cyber heals, he's been shot in the face before.

I believe gas bombs would take him out, and DS could try to trade blows but it'd be a bad idea, one poke from his nails and you start to hallucinate.
DS could keep out of Cybers way with his superior speed.

DS is said to be quicker than WonderWoman.

But, Cyber is soooo damn cool.

long pig
Atomic Bump!

K3VIL
DS is weaker on the strong repart, Cyber's speed, reflexes, endurance and durability are superhuman, Slade's are all slightly superhuman except for the durability which his only enhanced human.
Considering their fighting experience is nearly equal and they are both great martial artist, and one owned Batman and the other Wolverine, but Cyber has claws and adamantium bones and skin, the only way DS is winning is shootin in his mouth with the staff and then dropping in his head some grenades and a C4 block.

P.S. Look at Cyber, look at how is he walking, the cigar, and the expression, he maybe linked to Wolvie more than we know?Maybe he's not only his mentor but also a brother or a member of his family?

long pig
I've always thought there was always a connection between Cyber and Wolverine, they both have healing factors and slow aging, they both can't remember their past.
But those bastards had to go and kill him before anything could ever be figured out. mad

Anyway, I'd say Slades speed/reflexes are superhuman of a high order.
If you move too fast for WonderWoman, you're pretty damn fast.

Still, Cyber is just impenetrable.
Could possibly go either way.

derrick24
slade is a cool character but he cant and will not have anykind of way of beating cyber. You all keep saying that slade will shoot him in the face, the guy laughed at wolverine when wolverine clawed his face up (due to the healing factor). This is a loosing battle for slade. Have any of you read any kind of comic with cyber in it, everybody who knows him, fears him.

derrick24
i have never read a battle with slade in it yet, with people saying that he will lose. everyone debate is fan based, people dont look at the abilities and the powers and what both have accomplished. thats what i look at, I know both of these characters and there capabilities and slade is on like a batman level, except in the strenght dept and cyber is in the colossus and carnage level, ( hes weaker than both but is just as powerful). If this is a straight up fight without any prep, then cyber wins hands down, having someone else to fear him. but if this is a prep fight, slade wins, with a prep fight i could beat slade and cyber, anyone could with prep.
Due to cyber healing factor and adamantium hyde, he wins and easily in my opinion.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by derrick24
i have never read a battle with slade in it yet, with people saying that he will lose. everyone debate is fan based, people dont look at the abilities and the powers and what both have accomplished. thats what i look at, I know both of these characters and there capabilities and slade is on like a batman level, except in the strenght dept and cyber is in the colossus and carnage level, ( hes weaker than both but is just as powerful). If this is a straight up fight without any prep, then cyber wins hands down, having someone else to fear him. but if this is a prep fight, slade wins, with a prep fight i could beat slade and cyber, anyone could with prep.
Due to cyber healing factor and adamantium hyde, he wins and easily in my opinion.

i have never read a battle with slade in it yet...

...people dont look at the abilities and the powers and what both have accomplished...

hmmmm, very interesting.

long pig
Slade could just electrocute him with his staff, Admantium is a damned good conductor.

Wolverine only feared Cyber because of Cyber's poison, when Wolvie finally overcame the poison he basically kicked Cyber's ass.

Cyber isn't close to Colossus level in strength, Cyber=10tons at most
Colossus=100tons.

Slade on batman level? Slade is what Batman wishes he could be.

I like both these characters, but I can't see Cyber ever actually landing a blow on Slade, he's just too fast.

MERC lol, nice....good to see someone else trying to call people on bullshit.

Wynndar
i dont think electrocution would necessarily stop Cyber...he's pretty resilient...The fight could go either way...Slade's personal tech could hurt Cyber....but Cyber could probably put his hand through Slade's stomach if they got physical.

long pig
Just don't see Cyber being able to catch him, he's so fast.
And his agility is close to spidey's....plus he's always 12 steps ahead of the guy he's fighting.

But, it could go either way.

jinzin
yeah if he can just walk through havocs best attempts to stop him and make threats and laugh the whole time...I don't think electrocution will do the trick...

Wynndar
Cyber is just always portrayed as a horror movie type character...like some guy ur trying to run from in a nightmare...no one ever really takes him on straight up.

jinzin
lol...of course not...you'de have to be crazy to try...

long pig
True, but thats because he is seen as a horror type guy when he poisons the person he fights.
A lot of the things he did when he fights Wolverine was hallucinations.

I don't think theyre too many people who can actually go toe to toe with the guy, but you can outsmart him, and DS is the perfect guy to do that.

jinzin
"I don't think theyre too many people who can actually go toe to toe with the guy, but you can outsmart him, and DS is the perfect guy to do that."

exaclty....

derrick24
thats what i was trying to tell long pig, everybody runs from cyber, its not fighting him hand to hand, its impossible. The guy is powerful, if slade was to fight him hand to hand thats the end of the fight, slade would get slaughtered.
Slade IS NOT AS FAST AS SPIDERMAN on his sight it says that he has the speed of an enhanced human, stop making up things to give slade a win. Slade is always losing his battles, with weaker characters than himself, whereas the darkriders ( all enhanced mutants) had to think of a strategy to bring cyber down because they knew fighting him straight up would be a losing battle. When cyber knew what they were trying to do he beat the breaks out of all of them leading to a super strong mutant pushing him into a room with death beetles. Cyber was laughing at there effort on trying to stop him and was slaughtering them. EVERY FIGHT I HAVE SEEN HIM IN EVERYBODY RAN FROM HIM THINKING OF A PLAN, DEATHSTROKE WOULD HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING. And cyber is worse than colossus, the only thing colossus has on cyber is strength, as i stated in my earlier post. And if this fight was to just happen, knowing slade who usually like fighting hand to hand 1st would get crushed.

derrick24
due to cybers superstrength and adamantium claws, he can cut thru any substance. Reason why is because wolverine can cut thru anything, the reason wolverine cant cut thru hulks hide, are superman, is the lack of strength but given cyber strength he could cut thru indestructible characters with his adamantium claws. So i dont think that it is to many characters out there that could stop him.

Quick Freeze
awww if this gets bigger than my thread im gonna be upset sad

long pig
I know, he's faster.

And I have proof out the ying-yang, if ya want it.

derrick24
please give me the proof long pig because as far as i know deathstroke is just an enhanced human with a healing factor.

long pig
He's shot Impulse, while he was running near light speed.

Stabbed the Flash while he was trying to speedblitz him.(given that was a bit weird, possibly PIS, but you sure seem to love PIS)

Got ahold of GL and nearly stole his ring, who was going at super speeds.

Also, he was said to be able to react and fight faster than WonderWoman(who can fight and fly at way over the speed of sound), she even realized it, and had to change fight tactics.

He's dodged bullets at point blank range.

Enhanced doesn't mean slightly altered, it can mean anything.
You've never actually read a Deathstroke comicbook have you?

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by long pig
...You've never actually read a Deathstroke comicbook have you?B]

If I was ever tempted to use a smiley at any time...

...this would be it.

derrick24
long pig thats not a good argument, wolverine stabbed quick silver while running, wolverine beat speed demon, who was stated to run faster than light. Wolverine has taken on the entire x-men, x-force, he currently took on 600 supervillians during the shield take over. He took a nuke to the chest, killed magneto, the most powerful mutant in the world, took on every hero in villian in newyork in wolverine vs new york and won. back handed impulse who also runs at superspeed. Had every superhuman in the world in fear when he was taken over by the hand and hydra. Fight a 1000 ninjas on a regular basis. Hands hulk his hid on occasions. Trains every day of his life in the danger room. Has mastered every martial art in the world. Taken on alpha flight another super powered team by himself. Killed the dark riders, another super villian team by himself. names that marvel gave him- the most dangerous man alive, unstoppable killing machine, and the best there is at what he does and cyber stills opens up a can on him. your point long pig.

derrick24
everybody on this site already said that deathstroke dont have anything to bring cyber down, so just give up and go pick up a book with cyber in it and read more on him because it seems like you dont know enough about the guy to post an arguement.

derrick24
cyber has walked thru havocs blast that was consider capable of blowing a mountain to bits, while laughing and making threats. while that insident was going on he beat the breaks out of strong guy who strength is in the 70ton range, still laughing at there effort. YOU CANNOT BEAT CYBER BY ANY PHYSICAL MEANS, THE GUY IS UNSTOPPABLE. The x-factor had to retreat to think of a way to bring him down. Thats what u dont get long pig, everybody that cyber fights run in fear, thinking of a plan to bring him down, the guy is unbeatable.

K3VIL
DS faster than WW?It's pure crap writing.
DS only chance is putting the staff in Cyber mouth and blast at full energy him.

long pig
He's not unbeatable, he can be suffocated.
seriously takes one nerve gas bomb to take him out.
But since he's pretty tough, may as well throw 5 or 6 at him.

Also, he can be poisoned, a horse tranq' dart would take him down.

It's true though, K2VIL.
I would have thought it was crap writing too, but he's done these things so many times it's basically impossible to say it's PIS.

derrick24
long pig that is a stupid argument with the gas bombs, with your argument you make it sound like slade is unbeatable, that he can just go around gas bombing everybody. What you have forgotten is cyber speed, he will get in close, he has never had a problem doing so, not even with quicksilver. Oh wait let me guess what youre going to say long pig he's going to gas bomb cyber feet and suddenly his legs is going to collapse. You all arguments isnt any different from the superman fans saying that superman is going to throw his opponent into the sun. hahahahahahaha

derrick24
and cyber is just going to stand there why slade throw all of them bombs at him, wolverine i hope that youre reading this site, next time you fight cyber, bring alot of gas with you, its a 100% chance youre going to win, cyber is going to sit there and let you gas him to death.

long pig
You already admit never reading a Deathstroke comic.
You probably only know him from the silly cartoon TeenTitans.
You have no idea what he is capable of.
You wish you were Wolverine.
You are a raging fanboy.
You bring up PIS comics constantly.
You're out of the argument.

The End.

And yes, Cyber can be suffocated, and gas bombs will do it.

derrick24
no long pig you wish you were deathstroke with gas bombs. I dont even like cyber because he is to powerful. and i have read a lot of comics with slade in them and hes a very boring character, that gets manhandled by batman and nightwing.

MERCILOUS

...i have read a lot of comics with slade in them and hes a very boring character, that gets manhandled by batman and nightwing.

long pig
you're right, I wish i had gas bombs.

Nightwing is terrified by Slade, he paid him NOT to kill him.
Who does that, unless they are huge pussies?

Happend like this:

NW: "Stop! Slade how much was the contract to kill me??"

DS: "150,000"

NW : "I'll give you 150,001 dollars not to"

DS: "Sounds like a deal."

derrick24
i would pay somebody with gas bombs not to kill me either, knowing all the tricks that he could do with them, like stuff it down your mouth, paralyzing your legs with them.

long pig
You just said Slade get "mandhandled" by nightwing all the time?

Just admit it, you have no idea about Deathstroke.

Say, "im sorry, i dont know who he is really, i just love my wolverine and refuse to believe he can be beat. please forgive me oh mighty and wonderful long pig, i wish i were you."

big grin see? it isn't that hard.

derrick24
long pig, what i wish is that you give slade a message for me. Tell him that wolverine needs to borrow some gas bombs so that he can use them against cyber. Because everything has been used but that, the guy has been shot by a blast that could level a mountain, he took his own poison and still survived, he got punched by class 100 beings. He got clawed in the face by wolverine and laughed, ran over by a car. entire building calapsed on him. But wolverine never thought about the gas bombs, give him that message long pig.

MERCILOUS
That sounds awfully tough for someone who just admitted Slade wins via gas bombs.

long pig
Yeah, well.....it's ok. He just didn't know who he is....

Maybe now he see the coolness of Slade....next we should teach him the awesomeness of the Main Man????

MERCILOUS
If need be.

derrick24
do i need to post another bio of cyber again to prove that he could destroy slade with ease.

Wynndar
long pig, what i wish is that you give slade a message for me. Tell him that wolverine needs to borrow some gas bombs so that he can use them against cyber. Because everything has been used but that, the guy has been shot by a blast that could level a mountain, he took his own poison and still survived, he got punched by class 100 beings. He got clawed in the face by wolverine and laughed, ran over by a car. entire building calapsed on him. But wolverine never thought about the gas bombs, give him that message long pig.

good point...Im not saying DS could or couldnt beat Cyber...But I am saying that an argument for either one has to be better articulated than simply saying gas bombs r going to beat Cyber.

derrick24
thank you wyndarr, thats what im trying to tell long pig, he keep saying that slade is going to gas bomb cyber. Cyber had an entire city scared of him (madripoor), every one feared him and wolverine tried to challenge him and ended up fearing him also. The guy is like jaso vorhees and freddy, you can shoot him, blow him up, beat him to death and he just walks thru it with a smile on his face. cyber wins this fight,imo.

Wynndar
yea he is a hooror movie type guy...i mentioned that earlier...comics with Cyber in them r all the same, watching heroes run from him.

MERCILOUS
He can plasma his face in, gas him good, electrocute him, and all before he has a chance of reacting.

long pig
-sigh-
People are afraid of him because he poisons them with a paranoia inducing drug.

He's a great fighter, and really strong and durable.....but he's not very bright or very fast.

DS will stay 10 feet away at all times, all the while hitting him in the face with 5,000 degree plasma blasts and tear/k.o gas.

I know he took havoks blast, but he took it to his stomach, not to his face.
What is Cyber going to do while he's blind, can't breath and facing someone whos more than 10 times faster than him?

I'd be a good fight, but you can't punch what you can't touch.

derrick24
deathstroke gets hit just like spiderman gets hit, i actually think spiderman is faster than ds. Who said cyber is slow, he has speed and how do you know hes slow anyway, are u guessing, can everybody say YES YOU ARE. if cyber is so slow how did he almost knock quicksilver unconcious because he aint slow. You forgot another thing, ds can hit him in the face all he wants, just like wolverine did but he will heal it all, since he does have a healing factor. Cyber entire body is made for fighting, he is unstoppable. He has a adamantium body, but if someone tries to defeat him by air born chemicals like poisons, any other substances, or a bullet to the face or stab to the face it will heal. He is prepared. And he has adamantium claws, along with super strength, with that said, he has enough strength (unlike wolverine), for his claws to penetrate a indestructible being. Hes a superb fighter, has a killer instinct, poison in his claws, he is unbeatable.
ds has been hit many of times by lesser foes than cyber. Ds likes fighting hand to hand and once that happen that would be his downfall. Ds is a great character, along with spiderman, the only way i see them having a chance at survival against cyber is by double teaming him and i dont even think that would work, since the guy dont have any weaknesses. ds can try all the tricks he wants against cyber, i dont see cyber doing nothing different than he always does and thats laughing at ds effort.

long pig
Firstly, they're called paragraphs, know them, love them and then please use them.

You would think that, but like most things you think, it's wrong.
Cyber is slow compaired to Slade.
Am I guessing? No, I have proof of DS speed.
Quicksilver you say? Do you mind explaining the context this happend in, just to let everyone know HOW this happend?

Healing factor, yes. On par with logans? no.
And a full charged plasma blast would melt his skin and muscle away.

Can't heal from K.O gas, or heal away the burning sensation you get from maginified tear gas.

They are needles, not freaking knives.

He's dead, so obviously he isn't.

No he doesn't, he shoots first.
Anyways, how would you know? You've never read his comic.

Yes he does, or he wouldn't be dead.
His lungs are vulnerable to gas, and his eyes are vulnerable to everything, especially tear gas.

Are you forgetting that DS has PRE-COG, and is smarter than Batman?
One of the smartest people on earth, and probably the best tactition.

MERCILOUS
He can't forget something he never knew.

Big Sexy
bump

Soljer
Slade, more often than not. Too fast, too smart. Too well equipped.

FrothByte
Originally posted by long pig
-sigh-
People are afraid of him because he poisons them with a paranoia inducing drug.

He's a great fighter, and really strong and durable.....but he's not very bright or very fast.

In their early fights, wolverine was scared of cyber because cyber beat up his ass nearly all the time. it wasn't until later that cyber used hallucinogenics to enhance logan's fear of him. So that being said, wolverine was afraid of him because he was simply that good.

NOt very fast? wolverine was fast enough to stale-mate spidey, and we're talking about a guy who trashed wolverine. I would say that cyber IS fast enough to trade blows with slade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.