Master Chief Vs The Arbiter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
http://www.studiooxmox.com/bilder/halo2_5x.jpg

http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/leyk/arbiter1.jpg

dark1365
Chief wins.

SaTsuJiN
Arbitor has inferior technology for a fact.. its his spirit that makes him as good as he is... unfortunately chief has both spirit and tech.. so arb loses :/

§P0oONY
I reckon that the Arbiter would win because he has a very large will and i think master chief would fold under the pressure

+ The Arbiter is cooler

DarkAnakin226
Uhhh there teamed up now (well sorda) but if there were to fight, I'd have to say Chief!

Zen2nd
Wait a second, can't you just load Halo 2 and have them fight there? blink

Darth Mantis
Master Chief...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Wait a second, can't you just load Halo 2 and have them fight there? blink

It really depends on who is controlling them, but if we were thinking of them as being real living characters, then who would win

Hit_and_Miss
remember the story arbitor already lost to cheif! sent all his troops against cheif in halo 1 and they all got killed! lol were you struck with stupidity by the awsomeness of halo when you saw it? arbiter doesnt have the same reactions as cheif doesnt have as good armour hasnt got a much tactical trainning, and his armour is worse than the standard elite you meet in the game. thats not even including the genus of cortana hacking up the covenant battle grid tell me what hes got over MC over than webbed toes! lol

rbiter117
honestly without the arbiter chief wudve been dead cuz he got the elites on their side but hed still win cuz hes as good as the chief and he has cloaking plus he looks badass

Blax_Hydralisk
And the Arbiter would be dead 9/10 times because he needed the Chief his the UNSC marines to get to the Prophet of Truth in the first place.

rbiter117
ok thats 1 out of 10 but chief needed the arbiters help 2

General Kaliero
Search button is your friend.

Duplicate thread, and closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.