Darth Vader runs the Powerhouse Gauntlet.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
Okay Starboys(Starwar's Fanboys)....Vader is on a Quest to find some unknown power source that will upgrade his power to Godlike levels...In order to obtain this source, he must go thru a Gauntlet that consists of the following Superheroes/Villians in this order...

1. Firelord
2. Spider - Man
3 Thanos
4. Superman
5. Darkseid
6. WonderWoman

Vader gets 1 years worth of Prep time and can use it to study all the weaknesses of his combatants, however, he is only able to use his own powers and abilities against each of these foes. (ie he can't use krptonite against Superman to defeat him)

Vader Will be fully refreshed after each battle he completes..ready for the next opponent. How far will he get?

hoorayforpeepee
the order you put these folks in makes no sense...

if it was in order of power (spiderman, firelord, wonderwoman, superman, darksied, thanos) he would probably lose to firelord.

K Von Doom
He loses in the first round... quickest ever gauntlet run

whobdamandog
Okay I'll change up the Gauntlet a bit to make it "easier" for Vader..here goes..

1. Wonder Woman
2. Spider - Man
3. Firelord
4. Thanos
5. Superman
6. Darkseid

Good luck..may the force be with you...wink

jinzin
"He loses in the first round... quickest ever gauntlet run"

laughing out loud

my thoughts exactly....

jinzin
now he loses in the 3rd round...but he loses none the less.

Draco69
Spider-Man is ABOVE WW?!?!?

Anyhoo he loses in the first round...again.

I would put it in this order:

1. Spider - Man
2. Wonder Woman
3. Superman
4. Firelord
5. Darkseid
6. Thanos

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Okay I'll change up the Gauntlet a bit to make it "easier" for Vader..here goes..

1. Wonder Woman
2. Spider - Man
3. Firelord
4. Thanos
5. Superman
6. Darkseid

Good luck..may the force be with you...wink

I would say

Spiderman
Wonder Woman
Superman
Firelord
Thanos
Darkseid

is the proper order.

No way in hell he's beating all of these guys. Spiderman's a powerhouse?

jinzin
no he's not above her it's just with the force and a year of prep he could just focus on some of his oppenents while they are asleep and force choke them......I'm thinking he could do this to WW......or use jedi mind tricks to make one fight one of the others....he doesn't have to risk a head on confrontation using this meathod....

Draco69
Originally posted by jinzin
no he's not above her it's just with the force and a year of prep he could just focus on some of his oppenents while they are asleep and force choke them......I'm thinking he could do this to WW......or use jedi mind tricks to make one fight one of the others....he doesn't have to risk a head on confrontation using this meathod....

He can do the same to Spider-Man. It's gonna be hard to force-choke a Class 100 character who can hold their breath for hours.

juggernaut74
A little off topic here but on my way to Wal-Mart I drove past the movie theatre and there was 3 tents pitched and people were camping out already for the new movie.

What a bunch of losers.

Draco69
Not anymore than a bunch of guys arguing for hours on an Internet forums on which what superhero would defeat another superhero.

jinzin
lol....losers?
dude you're talkin to a bunch of guys who are wasting their lives by debating comic book super hero fights......the term losers doesn't apply here...it's like a party faul or something...

jinzin
lol...agreed draco....beat me to it..

juggernaut74
Yea but I heard those guys were there since Wednesday. That is 7 days camping out in front of a movie theater.

Comic forums arent the same as that.

Cosmic Cube
Man... we are losers.

Draco69
We spend several hours PER day here everyday until the wee hours of the morning. Even on holidays.

juggernaut74
Well guys as much as I would love to spend that much time here I dont.

Believe it or not but I am married with a 7 mo. old son. So I dont get in here as much as most people do.

I just come in here to stay sane.

jinzin
"We spend several hours PER day here everyday until the wee hours of the morning. Even on holidays"

hahahahahahaha laughing out loud

it's funny cause it's true... sad

Draco69
Originally posted by jinzin
"We spend several hours PER day here everyday until the wee hours of the morning. Even on holidays"

hahahahahahaha laughing out loud

it's funny cause it's true... sad

Yep. *sigh* sadwalk

jinzin
lol

Cosmic Cube
Funny thing is, none of you deserve to live.

jinzin
damn man...that was...uhhh harsh.....WTF?

Cosmic Cube
It's the truth. The truth can be harsh.

jinzin
i don't like the truth....but......explain....

Cosmic Cube
Think of all of the constructive things all of you could be doing with your lives. But instead, you squander it on the internet. You aren't worthy of life.

jinzin
lol...ok fair enough....

Cosmic Cube
lol

Wickerman
It doesn't matter how you pitch them against him. Unless he by some incredible miracle gets to act first, he can be put down by WW, Superman, firelord, thanos.

But anyway, stretching it, here are a few Battle Scenarios i can think of:

Vader vs. Spiderman : This has already been settles, and unless you're a fanatic or a moron you'll realize spiderman has no chance in hell. Vader can simply force hold Spiderman into the air then force choke him to death. Webbing won't do any good and neither of Spidey's other abilities.
Or, he could force push the guy against a wall, approach with his light saber and slice off his head.

Vader vs. Wonder Woman: This is very difficult. The only chance in hell Vader has is if WW is somehow unaware of vader's presence or somesuch. If he by some miracle manages to catch her unprepared he's going to try to hold her and force choke her as well. The problem here is that his telekinesis holding her requires concentration, and it's susceptible to failure. Unless he manages to kill her quickly, she can try to move (although it would be difficult while being choked). Remember how fatigued Yoda was after lifting an x-wing? Well, this might very well be the end for Vader.

Vader vs. Superman: Same as with WW only this guy is even stronger and can attempt to break Vader's hold on him. The real question here is whether the Sith Lightning thingy is considered magic or not. If it is, then maybe.....and that's a HUGE maybe, Vader might stand a chance.

I'll post some more later

~wickerman~

Draco69
I kinda agree with Spider-Man. But no way is the Force gonna hold down WW or Superman. His TK is nowhere near that strong. And it would be difficult to choke either of them due to their hardy lungs and extensive breathing periods.

jinzin
what about offing his opponents...via the force...in the one year he has to prepare...?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69
I kinda agree with Spider-Man. But no way is the Force gonna hold down WW or Superman. His TK is nowhere near that strong. And it would be difficult to choke either of them due to their hardy lungs and extensive breathing periods.

I agree about the TK. However, the choking part is more of a force enacted upon the neck in order to break your neck than actually choke you to death by not letting you breathe. That's what i meant. Like ripping out your neck wink

~wickerman~

Draco69
That would be difficult to do since Superman's and WW's necks are just as durable as the rest of their body. It required a great amount of force to break Superman's arm and the same to dislocate WW's shoulder.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69
It required a great amount of force

But the force is strong in that one laughing I'm sorry, i couldn't help myself

~wickerman~

Draco69
rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.