Darth Vader runs the Spidey Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Well, Vader's such a badass maybe he can run Spidey's gauntlet.

Simple rule. He's fully rejuvenated after every fight.

1. Scorpion
2. Rhino
3. Shocker
4. Green Goblin
5. Venom
6. Carnage
7. Sandman
8. Electro

jinzin
half these guys are idiots (mind trickery, it's time to go to work)
the two moast dangerous guys are gonna be scared of the lazor sword (lightsabre that's you)
and all of them are subject to getting force choked/killed (the darkside is strong within you)

DigiMark007
If the Force is running through everything, then choking most of these guys to death wouldn't be a problem. Carnage, Sandman, Electro might be a bit more rough...if they can make it a quick fight and get to Vader before he Force pushes them off a cliff (not sure what he'd do to Sandman) then they might win.

Sandman has the best chance, but he's an idiot...Vader would think of something. Spidey once sucked him into a vacuum cleaner. Anakin, with the Force as his ally, could come up with plenty of other things to do. Maybe Sandy stops him...otherwise Vader sweeps the gauntlet.

-DM

jinzin
with a vacuum....I remember that!
laughing out loud

and spider man had to take all those pics of him "figting" sand he was tossing into the air...lol...good stuff.

Next Venom_girl
Don't know about the other guys, but I'm not sure Venom or Carnage actually need to breathe.... blink
The aliens don't anyway, and the aliens could either heal old host or get a new one... uh oh what would happen if a sym possessed Vader? eek!

jinzin
something BAAAAAAAD

Wickerman
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Don't know about the other guys, but I'm not sure Venom or Carnage actually need to breathe.... blink
The aliens don't anyway, and the aliens could either heal old host or get a new one... uh oh what would happen if a sym possessed Vader? eek!

OMG don't EVER say that again sad

And yes, vader would go through all of them like a hot knife through butter. If you really want i'll make up a battle scheme for fighting each one of them, but it's really pointless. As for the symbiotes, they can and have been ripped off their hosts by brute force, and force is what the blackman deals with wink

~wickerman~

Draco69
Electro would be quite difficult to defeat in my opinion. Sandman would be difficult....however for some goddamn reason while in his mineral form he still needs to breath.

who?-kid
I don't see Vader beating Electro. And Sandman and Carnage aren't exactly pushovers either.

Even Rhino - dumb as hell I know - has somewhat of a chance. Not much I know, but Darth Vader can not take half a punch from Rhino.

jinzin
he doesn't half to either...

who?-kid
Originally posted by jinzin
he doesn't half to either...
Sometimes you have good replies, I admit that.

But this one just sucks...

jinzin
dude seriously he doesn't he can either force rhino away.....or use a bucket full's worth of water to drown him, or send his light saber right into rhino's face via force, or mind trick his simple brain....he doesn't need to risk a physical confrontation with any of these guys save possibly the sybiotes.....and even then he's got the perfect weapon to deal with them...

long pig
Vader and the force just doesn't impress me whatsoever.

A cheap Doom knock-off with low level TK and Telepathy....PSH!

I'm willing to say he'd run through these foo's with ease, but basically anyone with TK and Telepathy could.

jinzin
low level tk is quite an underestimate of his true power....

grey fox
the power of the spidey gauntlet is insignificant compared to the darkside

grey fox
Originally posted by grey fox
the power of the spidey gauntlet is insignificant compared to the power of the darkside

Wickerman
Originally posted by who?-kid
I don't see Vader beating Electro. And Sandman and Carnage aren't exactly pushovers either.

Even Rhino - dumb as hell I know - has somewhat of a chance. Not much I know, but Darth Vader can not take half a punch from Rhino.

why is it you assume rhino could even get close to vader?

1. rhino has a weak mind - mind trick

2. vader has the force - force push

3. again...vader has the force - force choke

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wickerman

1. rhino has a weak mind - mind trick

2. vader has the force - force push

3. again...vader has the force - force choke

~wickerman~

Can he do any of these things when Rhino is running towards him 70 mph? I think he would be a bit confused by an grown man in rhinoceros suit running towards him... laughing out loud

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Can he do any of these things when Rhino is running towards him 70 mph? I think he would be a bit confused by an grown man in rhinoceros suit running towards him... laughing out loud

i know of no precedent in this case. However, i'd say the man that has made galaxies kneel wouldn't be phased by this image. This is all hypothetical speaking though

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Vader: "You don't want to---UMPH!"

Rhino: "I don't want what?"

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Vader: "You don't want to---UMPH!"

Rhino: "I don't want what?"

More like

Vader: You've already defeated me.

Rhino: I'll get some pizza

~wickerman~

who?-kid
And why is it you assume that Rhino will be standing half a mile away, with lots of time for Darth Vader to use some Jedi/Sith tricks ?

Could work.

Force push against someone who can hang with the Hulk ?

It has to be one hell of a force choke.

To avoid misunderstandings : I see Darth Vader beating Rhino, but not as easy as one would think.

Wickerman
And why is it you assume that Rhino will be standing half a mile away, with lots of time for Darth Vader to use some Jedi/Sith tricks ?

Could work.

Force push against someone who can hang with the Hulk ?

It has to be one hell of a force choke.

To avoid misunderstandings : I see Darth Vader beating Rhino, but not as easy as one would think.

1. he doesn't have to. In case you forgot, a mind trick only needs the jedi/sith to move his hand vertically, and it's done. Rhino doesn't have to be a mile away. he just has to be like....3 feet away

2. yes, force push against someone who can hang with the Hulk. IMO the only character a jedi/sith couldn't force push (at least the first time when they weren't aware) would be the Juggernaut because it's stated clearly that no force can stop him from advancing.

3. Yes, it does have to be one hell of a force choke. but once he's dangling his feet in the air holding his neck trying to stop an invisible force that's breaking his neck and choking him at the same time i'd say it's pretty much done.

~wickerman~

jinzin
seriously......rhino even touching vader.......aside from the fact that the manipulation of the force allows the jedi or sith in question move/react at super speeds........rhino being able to hang with hulk has nothing to do with him getting tossed around by the force.......it's truley rediculous to assume big muscles can keep him from being floated up into the air feet dangling and then repeatidly slammed head first into the ground.....the force has been used to send gunner ships flying back....ships that have the jet propulsion to send them into light speeds....ships that are literally hundreds of tons..... picking rhino up with the force and sending him into space/lake bottem....and keeping him there would be but a trifle....

MERCILOUS
I agree with everything you said jinzin except the slamming into the ground "head first" part. Obviously rhino doesn't have a problem with that one.

FieryBalrog
Darth Vader is being rather underestimated here. Rhino??? blink

K3VIL
Electro jam his brain with electricity, and shut down his armor, Vader is dead

DigiMark007
Originally posted by K3VIL
Electro jam his brain with electricity, and shut down his armor, Vader is dead

Yoda absorbed Dooku's lightning/electricity in Episode II. Vader effortlessly absorbed blaster shots from Han in Episode V. If Electro gets him long enough, sure, Vader has to have a limit. But he'd have to do it before Vader choked him to death or sliced him in half, which wouldn't take long.

-DM

Beyonder
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yoda absorbed Dooku's lightning/electricity in Episode II. Vader effortlessly absorbed blaster shots from Han in Episode V. If Electro gets him long enough, sure, Vader has to have a limit. But he'd have to do it before Vader choked him to death or sliced him in half, which wouldn't take long.

-DM

Both attacks are minor compared to Electro's attack - don't compare them. Vader as got his ass kicked by the Emperor's force lightning - so much for absorbing anything.

K3VIL

-DM
Electro thanks to his God-Like form can emits over 1 million volts, he can destroy an entire neighbourhood with ease if he wants.
He can also fly really fast, emits heat, and create electrical fields around himself.

Wickerman
Originally posted by K3VIL
Electro thanks to his God-Like form can emits over 1 million volts, he can destroy an entire neighbourhood with ease if he wants.
He can also fly really fast, emits heat, and create electrical fields around himself.

Vader forces a few gallons of water onto him wink

~wickerman~

Beyonder
Vader forces a few gallons of water onto him wink

~wickerman~

Vader uses the force to shoots water outta his ass at Electro. smokin'

Wickerman
Originally posted by Beyonder
Vader uses the force to shoots water outta his ass at Electro. smokin'

I didn't see anything in the OP depicting the environment in which they would do battle. If it's near water, why wouldn't it be possible? Sure, it's a stretch, but if they indeed have access to it, i'd say it's possible....wouldn't you?

~wickerman~

Beyonder
I didn't see anything in the OP depicting the environment in which they would do battle. If it's near water, why wouldn't it be possible? Sure, it's a stretch, but if they indeed have access to it, i'd say it's possible....wouldn't you?

~wickerman~

It's near water alright, but the ground is solid metal. Electro bakes Vader.

Wickerman
It's near water alright, but the ground is solid metal. Electro bakes Vader.

Sorry mon ami but that was NOT in the OP nor in the rest of the thread. You just added this rule right now when the fight with Electro occured....something tells me you really want Vader to lose. If you just change the fight rules like that then the topic has no meaning or value whatsoever anymore.

~wickerman~

Beyonder
Sorry mon ami but that was NOT in the OP nor in the rest of the thread. You just added this rule right now when the fight with Electro occured....something tells me you really want Vader to lose. If you just change the fight rules like that then the topic has no meaning or value whatsoever anymore.

~wickerman~

laughing out loud I wasn't adding any rule. Read it again? You said maybe it's near water since it wasn't specified. I said it's near water, but the ground is metal.

It's not a rule, just throwing in the metal since I didn't specify whether the ground was metal. If there's water around to help Vader win; why shouldn't we assuming there's metal to help Electro win?

Ultimatespider
1. Scorpion
Gargan would take a few swipes at Vader but vader would counter with his saber slicing the tail off! The defencles scorpion is then Ruthlessly cut down and vader moves on saying nothing!

2. Rhino

Charges at vader. Vader jumps slicing off horn with saber. Rhino charges again vader holds his lightsaber out it front of him and Rhino cahrges straghit into it! Idot!

3. Shocker

VADER: You will throw your self off buliding
SHOCKER: ... I will throw myself off a building!

4. Green Goblin

Vader uses force lighting to distrupt the electronics in the goblin glider. Green goblin crashes to his death.

5. Venom

Here Vader would meet his frist problem. Venom is a cunning warrior who would keep his distance from vader untill the time is right! Then when he struck vader would burn the symboite off eddie with force lightnig then Cut eddie in half

6. Carnage

However Carnage is much more cocky he would face vader head on all guns blazing and vader would destroy him the same way he destroyed venom!

7. Sandman

VADER: You don't want to fight me
SANDMAN: Uh... I dont wanna fight you
VADER: You want to go home and take a shower
SANDMAN: I wanna go home and take a shower

8. Electro

Deflects electric bolts with saber untill close enough to attack!

The Victor: DARTH VADER!

Wickerman
laughing out loud I wasn't adding any rule. Read it again? You said maybe it's near water since it wasn't specified. I said it's near water, but the ground is metal.

It's not a rule, just throwing in the metal since I didn't specify whether the ground was metal. If there's water around to help Vader win; why shouldn't we assuming there's metal to help Electro win?

Changing the rules for vs. threads or even adding is a big bubu. While i get you and what you're saying, many will just assume you're altering the conditions on the go and their impression will be worstened. Anyway.....the ground can be as metally as it wants to be. All he needs is one spot that isn't metal...a patch of dirt, a rock, whatever. Also, not sure but i don't doubt that he could levitate himself just long enough for the water trick and then float back down to the no longer electrified ground.

~wickerman~

Ultimatespider
Both attacks are minor compared to Electro's attack - don't compare them. Vader as got his ass kicked by the Emperor's force lightning - so much for absorbing anything.

thats because he was already weak! The Emperors force lighting is waaay more powerfull than anything electro could dish out! Ellectro is a minor

Mainstream
you sure about that Electro go came up from the "always get my ass kicked by spiderman within 10 panels days".

Ultimatespider
Electro is a total minor

who?-kid
Originally posted by Ultimatespider
thats because he was already weak! The Emperors force lighting is waaay more powerfull than anything electro could dish out! Ellectro is a minor
Are you sure about that ?

There is absolutely no way that Darth Vader can survive a full electric charge from Elektro (another new power for Darth Vader : can without a problem take hundred thousands of volts).

Elektro is a clown, true, but a really powerful one.

Ultimatespider
You cannot compare Force lighting to normal lightnig!!!! Vader could reflect the rays with his lightsaber!!

Creshosk
Vader as got his ass kicked by the Emperor's force lightning

That's because his weakness was in effect. he had gone into a blind rage while defending his son. He was acting on pure emotion, no force powers,no saber, just a blind charge. He picked the emporerup over his head, both hand were full so he couldn't use them.

The only reason why he was beaten was because he was enraged.

Lightsabers can deflect energy attacks, and Jedi using the force can absorb or deflect lightning.

Creshosk
Are you sure about that ?

There is absolutely no way that Darth Vader can survive a full electric charge from Elektro (another new power for Darth Vader : can without a problem take hundred thousands of volts).

Elektro is a clown, true, but a really powerful one. If he was using his saber and the force to disperse the attack he could.

Even if we give you Elektro's lightning being 2x as powerful as the emporer's lightning, vader has two method to deflect an energy attack. The lightsaber backed by the force could probably do it.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Creshosk
If he was using his saber and the force to disperse the attack he could.

Even if we give you Elektro's lightning being 2x as powerful as the emporer's lightning, vader has two method to deflect an energy attack. The lightsaber backed by the force could probably do it.
That's the keyword : probably. And it's not like the electricity attacks of Elektro are these slow-moving, easy to dodge attacks.

He can fry Darth Vader in a split second.

Creshosk
That's the keyword : probably. And it's not like the electricity attacks of Elektro are these slow-moving, easy to dodge attacks.

He can fry Darth Vader in a split second. I thought people weren't supposed to argue from fanboyism.

Go away and come back when you know anything about Star Wars. Until then you still have yet to prove you know a single bloody thing about it. smokin'

You really should stay out of fights you know nothing about.

What's my name, *****?

Happy Dance

who?-kid
I thought people weren't supposed to argue from fanboyism.

Go away and come back when you know anything about Star Wars. Until then you still have yet to prove you know a single bloody thing about it. smokin'

You really should stay out of fights you know nothing about.

What's my name, *****?

Happy Dance
Well, you sure told me how Darth Vader would survive an all-out attack of Elektro lol. You sure showed me big grin.

Creshosk
Well, you sure told me how Darth Vader would survive an all-out attack of Elektro lol. You sure showed me big grin. I wou;dn't have to if you knew jack shit.

Go watch the first three episodes of Star wars again, particularly episode 3. smokin'

Jedi have to block fast objects all the time. They have a precog ability thanks to the force. They move fast.

Psst. . you're fanboyism is showing:

who?-kid
Okay I get it (I think confused ) : now I am an Elektro fanboy because I don't believe Darth Vader can take his electric charges.

Okay. Elektro fanboy. Move over Spider-Man, here comes... Elektro !

Mainstream
Electro!!!!!!

who?-kid
What can I say, he's THE man.

Creshosk
Okay I get it (I think confused ) : now I am an Elektro fanboy because I don't believe Darth Vader can take his electric charges.

Okay. Elektro fanboy. Move over Spider-Man, here comes... Elektro ! laughing No it just compounds your spidey fanboyism.

You know I've never seen you make a valid point. What the f**k? You must be one of the one's that it's hard to tell. but the only thing that seperaets you from the likes of Wolverine888 is your grammar. What the f**k?

who?-kid
laughing No it just compounds your spidey fanboyism.
Correction : Electro fanboy. That guy can beat everybody !

Creshosk
Correction : Electro fanboy. That guy can beat everybody ! Except obviously fanboy powered Spidey. wink

That's the whole reason Electro has to be so powerful. If he can easily stomp Vader, then you'd use that to weigh in to support Spidey in other fights. wink

who?-kid
That's the whole reason Electro has to be so powerful. If he can easily stomp Vader, then you'd use that to weigh in to support Spidey in other fights. wink
Huh ? Are you always so paranoid ?

Mainstream
tongue12

Creshosk
Huh ? Are you always so paranoid ? laughing

I find it funny. In other places I come up with a theory and am called paranoid. And what I'm called paranoid about always turns out to be true.

I'm not paranoid, it's called logic. . . I'd post the joke again but it's kinda long. smile

who?-kid
laughing

I find it funny. In other places I come up with a theory and am called paranoid. And what I'm called paranoid about always turns out to be true.

I'm not paranoid, it's called logic. . . I'd post the joke again but it's kinda long. smile
Yeah yeah whatever. But despite all your logic, you still haven't explained one bit how Vader will survive an all-out electric attack of Electro.

Electro still can fry him in a split second. And that suit of Darth Vader will even make it easier to fry him.

Creshosk
Yeah yeah whatever. But despite all your logic, you still haven't explained one bit how Vader will survive an all-out electric attack of Electro.

Electro still can fry him in a split second. And that suit of Darth Vader will even make it easier to fry him. Yeah cause vaders not going to use the precog ability derived from theforce compounded on his training to move faster than an old man in a resperator huh?

Your fanboyism is so loud it drowneds out the rest of your thoughts from yourself. stick out tongue

The only thing seperating you from the likes of Wolverine888 is your grammar (and who you're a fanboy of obviously)

So your guys can only win by discarding the abilities of their opponents huh? stick out tongue

And you still haven't told me what my name or title means. wink

Come on it's a pretty basic star wars thing. laughing

who?-kid
Yeah cause vaders not going to use the precog ability derived from theforce compounded on his training to move faster than an old man in a resperator huh?

Your fanboyism is so loud it drowneds out the rest of your thoughts from yourself. stick out tongue

The only thing seperating you from the likes of Wolverine888 is your grammar (and who you're a fanboy of obviously)

So your guys can only win by discarding the abilities of their opponents huh? stick out tongue

And you still haven't told me what my name or title means. wink

Come on it's a pretty basic star wars thing. laughing
Still no decent answer.

Mainstream
what about a sort of decent answer fighting28

Lonelygirl15
Interesting

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If the Force is running through everything, then choking most of these guys to death wouldn't be a problem. Carnage, Sandman, Electro might be a bit more rough...if they can make it a quick fight and get to Vader before he Force pushes them off a cliff (not sure what he'd do to Sandman) then they might win.

Sandman has the best chance, but he's an idiot...Vader would think of something. Spidey once sucked him into a vacuum cleaner. Anakin, with the Force as his ally, could come up with plenty of other things to do. Maybe Sandy stops him...otherwise Vader sweeps the gauntlet.

-DM

This is so true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.