Count Nefaria vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Count Nefaria

vs.

Black Adam

leonidas
nefaria crushes him quickly. BA is only capt marvel in evil form. fefaria has beaten ALL of the avengers (including thor, who alone is more powerful than CM) AND the t-bolts.

'fraid this one's a massacre.

DarkCrawler
Thor is not more powerful then CM, he only won in DC VS Marvel because of the lighting thing...I think BA has an chance. He is way more ruthless then any of the Avengers. Plus he has Aton's lighting with him...which is equal to Odin's power.

leonidas
<<Thor is not more powerful then CM,>.

i'll respectfully disagree. herc and thor are equals in strength, CM has SOME of herc's strength so thor is stronger and the more experienced AND he has his hammer. current supes is more powerful than CM and thor is for all intents and purposes, equal to supes.

course, that's not the issue. thor would beat BA (be a great battle though!!) so, in my opinion, he would dispatch BA post-haste!

DarkCrawler
No, Captain Marvel has all of Herc's strength. Hercules is stronger then Thor. He also has the Stamina of Atlas who held the whole world in his shoulders.

Superherovandal
first of all CM has all of DC's Hercules strength not Marvel's Hercules. And they are at different power levels

leonidas
<<No, Captain Marvel has all of Herc's strength. Hercules is stronger then Thor. He also has the Stamina of Atlas who held the whole world in his shoulders.>>

he has an 'aspect' of herc's power. read the herc threads and the CM threads. it's too long to go into again. or just ask draco69 - he'll be delighted to prove it to you.

and even supposing he WAS as strong as herc, nefaria would still demolish him. the guy wrecked wonderman and atlas at the same time, ALONG with all the avengers and t-bolts. he's not always treated as such, but he's a higher order villain.

radioboy121
Originally posted by leonidas
and even supposing he WAS as strong as herc, nefaria would still demolish him. the guy wrecked wonderman and atlas at the same time, ALONG with all the avengers and t-bolts. he's not always treated as such, but he's a higher order villain.

I think Count Nefaria would win, but in the specified scenario, Wonderman and Atlas were being controlled by Nefaria based on their ionic energy (that he had control of) and was using them when he was taking on the others.

leonidas
yep, apologies, you are correct about that point. WM and atlas never DID get in on the fight against him, but they were put out very early (in the t-bolt issue) and CN had to take on all the others alone.

still doesn't change my overall point - CN wins. pretty easily.

radioboy121
Originally posted by leonidas
yep, apologies, you are correct about that point. WM and atlas never DID get in on the fight against him, but they were put out very early (in the t-bolt issue) and CN had to take on all the others alone.

still doesn't change my overall point - CN wins. pretty easily.

If I remember correctly around that time, Vision alone took Atlas and Wonder Man out by increasing his density and falling on top of them. LOL. Of course, they were vital in stopping Count Nefaria's concentration of ionic energy to make him again vulnerable to the others.

leonidas
<<If I remember correctly around that time, Vision alone took Atlas and Wonder Man out by increasing his density and falling on top of them. LOL. Of course, they were vital in stopping Count Nefaria's concentration of ionic energy to make him again vulnerable to the others.>>

ha! you've got a good memory. ironic, that, since it was the way he beat helped beat CN the FIRST time the avengers battled him! now THAT was a classic . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.