Hasbro Electronic Lightsaber Mods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DredgeIsDead
Ok so if anyone out there has figured out a good way to mod the hasbro electronic light sabers, some help would be rock. The older sabers are easy enough to mess with, all the blades can be removed to u can inter change colors, i can't figure out what kind of light bulbs they use tho, or how to possible get a higher voltage for more luminacy, my ep II obi-wan provides insufficent light for the sweet design. We can't figure anything out yet(the mace windu saber is also very weak, although has great volume)

Also, the original Qui-Gon Jinn saber's blade is made out of totally different plastic. It's waaaaaaay harder and thus far really owns on the softer and clingy plastic blade of the other ones. "Once i get my hands on a Jedi Luke one i want to switch the blade because I looooooove luke's design.

The new 'Sith' one are totally different tho, the top's don't twist off so we can't really mess with them much. We removed the screws to split the shell but the hilt is a solid piece and is glued on, so until we break a blade, redering the saber mostly useless, we wont be able to do any explaoratory surgery.

So once again, if anyone has anything useful to add it would be greatly appriciated. thanks.

Darth Ridah
quit playing with those G@y lightsabers & step up to the big leagues... master replicas.com a little expensive but they're out of this world cool. lights & sounds when you swing em & hit stuff with em. $119 u.s. (they say you're not supposed to use them for dueling, but we've had some pretty righteous battles & they hold up just fine) evil face

DredgeIsDead
you mean the ones i linked to in my other post?

yea they rock, but the hasbro ones are all of what 15 bux? yea i don't have 120 bux to throw around when my poly carbonate blade breaks. and yea it's impossible to not battle with them, but like i said 120 bux isn't a bet i wanna make when i have plastic one that can hold up well enough. thanks for the mod tips though!

Darth Ridah
sorry, I'm just one of the REAL jedi, thats spends alot of money on real peices of CRAP,........... I'm not talkin sh!t, I just wish I could use some force powers to make those F()ckin geeks lower the price

Fishy
Thats what you would use force powers for? God your insane

Darth Ridah
sanity is not all it's cracked up to be

DredgeIsDead
and this thread has gone to hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.