Avengers vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
The Fantastic Four:
Invisible Woman
Reed Richards
Human Torch
The Thing
Mrs. Marvel
and guest star: She-Hulk

versus

the following Avengers:
Captain America
Hawkeye
Iron Man
The Whasp
Swordsman
Thor
Hercules

who will win ???

Draco69
Close Battle. I'm more in favor of the FF

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm. No. I think Thor tips the balance in favour of the Avengers.

He's a powerhouse.

GalacticStorm
Depends if its King Thor or not. If it is then the Avengers. If not then FF team

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Close Battle. I'm more in favor of the FF
IF Thor wants to Kill FF

He can do it with ease.

He once defeated FF with ease (while trying not to fight)

If he is Mad FF are dead.

now leave She-Hulk , M. Marvel to the rest of the avenger

armandovalles
Avengers win cuz Thor is stronger than She-Hulk and Herc is stronger than Thing.

JRW
FF is the best team when it comes to attack is coordination they would win for sure

Lord-of-Dreams
They truely may be, JRW, but they just lack the power it takes it down Thor. And IM is pretty powerful too. I think... why has noone taken him into consideration? I'm assuming that there's a good reason...

kgkg
Originally posted by JRW
FF is the best team when it comes to attack is coordination they would win for sure
They win? How do defeat Thor.

He took on the FF with ease last time I checked.

And so did Gladiator etc.

FF are extremely good if they have prep time.

Gladiator >= Thor

And both of these guys has the power to destroy FF if they want to.

joesha28
FF'S waaaaaaaay outclassed here. Avengers dude

DrDoom
Originally posted by JRW

Not with Cap coordinating an attack for the Avengers. Thor alone could give the entire FF trouble, with the rest of the Avengers it would be like blood in the water.

Wickerman
Dude, Thor by himself can and has taken out the FF before. Not to mention what Hercules would do if he got mad as well. With those two powerhouses who even cares about the rest? (of course, they'd play a very important role as well. Can't forget bout IM and CA)

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.