Who Is Who???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
Some people are dressing up for the premire of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. And i was taking a servey in school and i need you to help me. And to be completly honest I am dreesing up....

acedanger
Darth Vader

LightSaber_Part
I'll be dressing up as a JEDIstarwars

I like your sig Ness yes

palpy_666
I'll be dressing up as Palpatine in his redish Chancellor outfit that he's wearing during his duel with Mace-- Just kidding-- but I am devoting all of my efforts to getting that outfit!

kremzike
I didn't vote because I need to pick 2 of the answers. I'm dressing as Anakin... but he becomes Vader before he wears the black suit... so i'm a Jedi and a Sith. smile

smoker4
I'll be dressing up as a pimp, i.e my everyday clothing smile its a celebration bitches

DarkYoda
Originally posted by smoker4
I'll be dressing up as a pimp, i.e my everyday clothing smile its a celebration bitches

Did you hear about Chappelle? Weird huh. confused

sneeky_ninja
im dressing up as you guessed it NEO.......wait is this not the movie premire for matrix: rejected.......

smoker4
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Did you hear about Chappelle? Weird huh. confused

Yeah, now it turns out that he isnt having mental problems, just getting away from it all but not rushing back for $50 million is still kinda mental to me confused

LandoSpeeder2
How does, I'm still living with my mom have anything to do with dressing up? and yeah, I live with my mom, though I don't know many 13 year old who doesn't unless their mom died.

Anyway, I'm not dressing up. just my everyday clothing.

Maya Zurak
I'm 100% Imperial
but I'll wear this time Padme's costume for Ep III

The Ones
im going to tatoo my face like darth maul and take my double bladed saber and challenge people for the best seats in the cinema

stingray005
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
How does, I'm still living with my mom have anything to do with dressing up?

Umm maybe its a joke.

The Ones
a joke it is

ApolloX
Im just gonna wear my usual hooded sweatshirt and shorts.

Ken Kenobi
I'm not dressing up, but I wanted to dress as a Sith or a Chiss.

Ness
well i was going to the sneek peek wensday at midnight but this ******* bought all the seat?/ why do ppl do that

Darth Elmo
I just plan on going in my good old suit and tie smile

sneeky_ninja
ah agent smith you changed your name to Darth Emo?.........

sneeky_ninja
Ah agent smith you changed your name to Darth Elmo?.........

Ness
umm i cant wait to dress up as a sith it will me awsome

Lana
I will be dressing up as a Jedi.

Assuming I quit being lazy and actually finish my costume by tonight, it's hanging half-done on the end of my bed embarrasment

darthvader_fan
I am going to wear a IM A STAR WARS GEEK shirt on the 19th

Jedi Merc
I proudly still live with my mom because I am in high school but I am not dressing up, I'd rather be a fly-beneath-the-radar-SW-fan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.