Jedi Outcast Question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

palpy_666
I've been searching for a while now for a realistic looking Anakin Skywalker skin from Episode III for "Jedi Outcast" (Not Academy)... The ones I've seen so far suck and don't resemble Anakin at all from III. Does someone have a good skin of Anakin from ROTS that they could send me or should I keep dreaming? wink

Naga Sadow
hmmm, i actually had 1, it was pretty realistic, but i got it with some sorta single player level. basicly it replaced Desann with Dooku, Kyle with Anakin and some1 else with obi-wan.

search "ganger" on jk2files.com, u should find it there

ashylarry
hey I'm not allowed to post links so check www pcgamemods.com set the filter to outcast and type anakin. there are some screenshots to give you an idea of what it looks like. you'll need to edit the sounds.cfg if you want the taunts to work. if you need help or know where to find a good rots obi wan model e-mail me at apathykills420@hotmail or post reply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.