Olympia vs Asgard vs Atlantis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
(Every one of the fighters are in their CURRENT form)

TEAM ASGARD:
Odin - Thor - Thunderstrike - Beta Ray Bill

VS

TEAM OLYMPIA:
Zeus - Hercules - Ares - Hades

VS

TEAM ATLANTIS:
Attuma - Namor - Namorita - Blue Hulk

Which world wins?

mdbull73
1st Place-Asgard
2nd Place -Olympus
3rd Place--Atlantis.

Even if Atlantis could get these pantheons to fight under water, each pantheon has a god that controls the sea(like Olympus' Poseidon).

Thor and Beta Ray Bill can both beat Herc because of their enchanted hammers.

Odin should definitely be able to knock out Zeus.

hoorayforpeepee
zeus and odin are equals, same with herc and thor (in most cases). but hades and ares are both somewhere between zeus and hercules in power, much more powerful than thunderstrike and a bit more powerful than beta ray bill.

so... 1 olympus 2 asgard 3 atlantis

armandovalles
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
zeus and odin are equals, same with herc and thor (in most cases). but hades and ares are both somewhere between zeus and hercules in power, much more powerful than thunderstrike and a bit more powerful than beta ray bill.

so... 1 olympus 2 asgard 3 atlantis

yea, thats what i thought too.

armandovalles
so what does everyone else think?

Xplosive
I think Asgard should win depends who is more powerful, Thor or Hercules, I think Tor might have more advantage).

K3VIL
Thor with Mjolnir>Hercules
Thor without Mjolnir=Hercules or slightly more

Ares and Hades are under Odin, Hades is weaker on the Earth, in his dimension he's near Skyfather level in use of magical force and infernal forces.
Anyway, Asgardians wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.