Spider-man Does Not Suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asain dude
FOR ALL YOU SPIDER-MAN HATERS........

even through the hardest times almost always, spider-man has come through. Like when he took on the hobgoblin in ULIMATE SPIDER-MAN. tHE GUY WAS HUGE!!!!!

SPIDER-MAN takes on the baddest baddies ever. Such as carnage, the villain who beat SILVER SURFER

DigiMark007
Hahahaha! Dude, chill.

A. This is a vs. forum...not a "rant about what I think forum"
B. There are probably many more Spidey fanboys than people who hate him on this forum or anywhere else.
C. If you seriously think Carnage could beat Surfer, then I feel bad for you. Cite me an issue where this happens, so we can shoot the writer of it...but I'm betting it didn't happen.
D. If you really need to vindicate Spidey, just talk about him on the many vs. battles he pops up in.

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by asain dude

even through the hardest times almost always, spider-man has come through. Like when he took on the hobgoblin in ULIMATE SPIDER-MAN. tHE GUY WAS HUGE!!!!!

SPIDER-MAN takes on the baddest baddies ever. Such as carnage, the villain who beat SILVER SURFER

um.............. but you do know that he's fictional?....... and that you're in the "V's" Forum? ........... and that this will get closed?............ and that you haven't got complete control over your caps-lock?......... and that you should chill?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007
And you spelled Asian wrong. big grin

Scoobless
lol

laughing

Next Venom_girl
Carnage doesn't "beat" the Surfer, the sym takes over the Sufer:
http://www.spiderfan.org/cgi-bin/cover.pl?80123,spiderman_amazing,431.jpg

whirlysplat
This thread silly, me laugh now laughing

colossus17
maybe you not post stupid s**t on forum, maybe you not , take my place as clown on this forum...maybe u have a beer and relax......

whirlysplat
I mean couldn't he?Originally posted by asain dude

asain dude
ALRIGHT MISTER NEGETIVITY.....
and by the way carnage did beat silver surfer and absorberd him so shows how much you know

DigiMark007
Dude, I could take Surfer in my "Super-Sweatsuit of Justice" (see other comic book forum for more info) so Carnage could take him easily.

-DM

colossus17
thats not even funny any more..thats exactly what we are talking about on the newbie VS. kmc thread.....(asain hulk)

asain dude
but hey ya i know its a stupid thread ....lol im new. and come on come to the conclusion that im a stupid little kid

colossus17
haha.....you dont really my statues on this forum..do u?

Next Venom_girl
Maybe could make this into a Carnage vs. Silver Surfer thread. stick out tongue
As powerful as sym's are, I doubt they stand a chance against powers cosmic.

asain dude
ok fine have it your way.... but carnage wooped him anyway

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Dude, I could take Surfer in my "Super-Sweatsuit of Justice" (see other comic book forum for more info) so Carnage could take him easily.

-DM

colossus17
Aight bub......u got the attention u wanted....happy?

whirlysplat
but hey ya i know its a stupid thread ....lol im new. and come on come to the conclusion that im a stupid little kid

confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

asain dude
but.... the surfer does have cosmic powers

Next Venom_girl
That's the point.

asain dude
ok what ever theres no way in hell i can make this thread better

DigiMark007
Seriousness aside, if you are new please try to be a productive member...there's better ways of doing this stuff than insanely ranting about how great Spidey is.

-DM

P.S. Darn right whirly...Me, a matching gray sweatsuit, and the Surfer...one helluva fight. Put your spandex on and I bet we could even take out a prepped Thanos.

colossus17
laughing

Ming Tea!
Who are you people???

asain dude
alright buddy is it your life mission to be a smart @$$

colossus17
welcome to our community....its filled with smart asses....i am just 1 of them....

asain dude
anyways.... THONOS VS. SPWAN

asain dude
SO....

Next Venom_girl
Do you mean Thanos versus Spawn? roll eyes (sarcastic)

asain dude
what ever mister spell check

DigiMark007
Wow...not sure where to begin...

It's kinda hard to switch like that mid-thread. And it's also almost as lopsided as Carnage v. Surfer.

Just browse some of the threads that are up and around...you can learn worlds...

-DM

Next Venom_girl
That's Ms. Spellcheck to you, buddy.

asain dude
can we say its over... i mean we all know the thread is on its death bed

colossus17
you show him...... beer

whirlysplat
but.... the surfer does have cosmic powers

Scoobless
can we say its over... i mean we all know the thread is on its death bed

i think it was stillborn

pr1983
surfer & carnage... like logan & nuke... crap...

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hahahaha! Dude, chill.

A. This is a vs. forum...not a "rant about what I think forum"
B. There are probably many more Spidey fanboys than people who hate him on this forum or anywhere else.
C. If you seriously think Carnage could beat Surfer, then I feel bad for you. Cite me an issue where this happens, so we can shoot the writer of it...but I'm betting it didn't happen.
D. If you really need to vindicate Spidey, just talk about him on the many vs. battles he pops up in.

-DM

i think there are more spider-man haters than fanboys in this forum

Originally posted by colossus17
haha.....you dont really my statues on this forum..do u?

when did you develope an ego?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i think there are more spider-man haters than fanboys in this forum

when did you develope an ego?

I agree.

kgkg
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
That's Ms. Spellcheck to you, buddy.
ya

manjaro
well i hate to admit it but spidey does kinda suck at times. why? cuz this guy doesnt have his priorities straight. I mean for crying out loud, the guy has a wife who is a former supermodel and big named actress, and while she was in show biz making all that money he was still busting his hump trying to make Jamison's Deadlines. not that im saying that its cool for a guy to mooch off his chick but damn! im just saying. now there house has been destroyed and living comfortably at Stark's Enter prizes and he still is complaining that he needs to get a job so they can move out. i mean what the hell does this guy want?

also he doesnt seem to realize that he and MJ is having Hella Marital problems. b4 he sits down and take a break and work it out with the chick he's running off as soon as he hears some bank alarm or police sirens going off. again not that there is anything wrong with saving lives but there's like a dozen super heroes operating in New York independently(excluding teams like FF, Avengers, Xmen, Defenders, and so forth) i simply refuse to believe that crime in New York is so ridiculously high that he couldnt devote a decent week to his fine ass wife no matter what was going on outside. and thats just lame man.

Wickerman
Originally posted by manjaro
well i hate to admit it but spidey does kinda suck at times. why? cuz this guy doesnt have his priorities straight. I mean for crying out loud, the guy has a wife who is a former supermodel and big named actress, and while she was in show biz making all that money he was still busting his hump trying to make Jamison's Deadlines. not that im saying that its cool for a guy to mooch off his chick but damn! im just saying. now there house has been destroyed and living comfortably at Stark's Enter prizes and he still is complaining that he needs to get a job so they can move out. i mean what the hell does this guy want?

also he doesnt seem to realize that he and MJ is having Hella Marital problems. b4 he sits down and take a break and work it out with the chick he's running off as soon as he hears some bank alarm or police sirens going off. again not that there is anything wrong with saving lives but there's like a dozen super heroes operating in New York independently(excluding teams like FF, Avengers, Xmen, Defenders, and so forth) i simply refuse to believe that crime in New York is so ridiculously high that he couldnt devote a decent week to his fine ass wife no matter what was going on outside. and thats just lame man.

He's probably not very comfortable with his sexuality anymore. I mean all those years of tight spandex and living with a guy called "Iron Man" do something to a guy.

~wickerman~

dawsey28
Originally posted by Wickerman
He's probably not very comfortable with his sexuality anymore. I mean all those years of tight spandex and living with a guy called "Iron Man" do something to a guy.

~wickerman~

Well, just look at the name of this thread!!! laughing

Wickerman
Originally posted by dawsey28
Well, just look at the name of this thread!!! laughing

Yes. I think "asain dude" is really Spidey in disguise come to proclaim his homophobic true self, trying to hide the fact that deep down inside he yearns for some of that Vibranium Black Panther has

~wickerman~

dawsey28
OMG LMAO hysterical

dawsey28
Remember kids:

He doesn't suck.

http://www.barneymicroheroes.net/micros/misc_spiderman_rar.gif

brainchild81
He's suffered through some bad writing, but Spidey IMO is the greatest(coolest & most interesting) superhero of all time. Period.

Wickerman
Originally posted by brainchild81
He's suffered through some bad writing, but Spidey IMO is the greatest(coolest & most interesting) superhero of all time. Period.

IMO he's a gay loser that can't get over himself and that's always proclaimed to be a genius yet has had the photographer job for....how many years???? But:

1. This is the wrong forum for this discussion

2. In the vs. forum i don't care bout my opinions on the guy. I look at facts and logically find an answer. I try not to be biased...(which is more than i can say for 90% of the spidey fans out there with their "Spidey winz cuz he be kewl" crap)

~wickerman~

dominic/wolf
i agree with manjaro spidey sucks the big one

asain dude
yes because everyone knows spider-mans chinese (wikerman).and are you calling me gay because all the women love my asain pork.
to tell you the truth i put women on there knees so piss off.

and spider man is a more realalistic character than most marvel heros even if he has problems..... i mwan come on; iron man is a freaking million air who lives the high life!!!!!!!!!

pr1983
yes because everyone knows spider-mans chinese (wikerman).and are you calling me gay because all the women love my asain pork.

and spider man is a more realalistic character than most marvel heros even if he has problems..... i mwan come on; iron man is a freaking million air who lives the high life!!!!!!!!!

huh

Next Venom_girl
crazy WTF!! *Backs away slowly*

dawsey28

Woah... woah... WOAH!!!

Calm down. We were just kidding around. I apologize for anyone offending you.

Spider-Man is cool... okay.

Here's a link just for you.

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Spiderman/spiderman.htm

Paola
what the hell is this thread doing here? crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.