spawn vs. thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
this is spawn at his god version, if this were just him vs thor hed tear thor up but thor is armed with the following

MJOLNIR hammer)

captains americas SHIELD

i was gonna give him the infinite gauntlet but thats too far so just this one upgrade... a shield who prevails?

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
cmon someone reply lol

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
REPLY DAMMIT lol

asain dude
who wins???

whirlysplat
I bet spwan does, tell me about him asian dude as I don't really read comics muchsmile

asain dude
serious?
why are you on this thread (not to be mean)

asain dude
all i know is spwan has powers from hell and that always kicks @$$

whirlysplat
Like what powers does he havesmileOriginally posted by asain dude
all i know is spwan has powers from hell and that always kicks @$$

asain dude
someone in the name of satan please reponed to the thread!!!!!!!!!!

whirlysplat
Spwan thats such a cool name smile

DigiMark007
Let me save you the trouble... Thor wins.

Like I said over in the Spidey thread...you can learn oddles just by reading threads here on KMC. Eventually you'll get an idea of power levels and who would make for good fights (as opposed to this one, which is anything but close).

whirlysplat
Originally posted by asain dude
someone in the name of satan please reponed to the thread!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

DigiMark007
That's probably enough whirl...I'm smiling too, but we don't want him going into fanboy-rage mode...that's even worse.

asain dude
well... teleprotation, ecotoplasm beams, and about anything nasty you can think about because his powers are also based on his imagination.... and were talking about a mind that was sent to hell

asain dude
you bet your @$$ it is

whirlysplat
you bet your @$$ it is

asain dude
so SPWAN VS. THOR
dont let me down people ...answer the damm question

whirlysplat
so SPWAN VS. THOR
dont let me down people ...answer the damm question

asain dude
ok..... cool
so far NO arguments..... how disapointing

whirlysplat
well... teleprotation, ecotoplasm beams, and about anything nasty you can think about because his powers are also based on his imagination.... and were talking about a mind that was sent to hell

Whats teleprtation is it a trollverse power, cool big grin

asain dude
o wait.... digi mark whatever.... um well thor is a god but spwan did beat out many demons and also beat some angels.not to mentaion he was almost a god kinda (angel). and i dont know for sure but i think he beat malbolgia ( ruler of hell)

mdbull73
Thor has beaten several extremely powerful demons in Marvel--Mephisto and Surtur. He also defeated Pluto (The Olympian god of the Dead) to save Hercules.

It all depends on the book in which they fought. If Thor migrated to Spawns book, then Spawn would BARELY win. However, if Spawn was in a Thor comic, he would get blasted by the hammer.

Thor baby.

asain dude
you got to admit spwans no amatateur and spwan can only die if his heads cut of.... so impressive as thors hammer is it wont cut

mdbull73
Thor would probably find a way to cut his head off.

We both know that SPAWN can't kill THOR no matter what.

Slight advantage THOR

joesha28
GODBLASSSSST!!!! Fried demon anyone?
Make that a general demon. Heh Heh

Next Venom_girl
you got to admit spwans no amatateur and spwan can only die if his heads cut of.... so impressive as thors hammer is it wont cut
What if Thor used the hammer to smash "spwans" brains in? evil face

dawsey28
Oh come on guys!!!

SPWAN can't be beaten!!!

You all know it's true. sad smile big grin eek! laughing lol

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND YOU'LL SEE!!!
www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

bertran
Sorry, I have to apologize...I have no idea who this SPWAN character is?
Is he some spin-off of SPAWN?? Brother/cousin/uncle????

Wickerman
1. Asain dude, just look around, i dunno if you don't have comics read bios and stuff on the net, try to figure out who's in who's category. I'm nto saying Spawn isn't kickass, but he's not in Thor's category. As much as i used to like this kind of "Hell satanic mwhuahahah" crap when i was younger, you'll notice most of us are a bit more mature and we've grown past that and now look to facts and logic in this forum.

2. whirly, dude, click off the sarcasm button -_-

~wickerman~

Rand McCorrmic
This is all good and well, but the answer to 'Spawn can only die if his head gets cut off' is simple. It would be the same thing as a certain nameless person hitting a chicken in the side of the head with a three pound sledge hammer. Then watching said chickens head fly about 30 ft away.

-sigh- Young people without a good imagination, what a world, what a world.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Rand McCorrmic
This is all good and well, but the answer to 'Spawn can only die if his head gets cut off' is simple. It would be the same thing as a certain nameless person hitting a chicken in the side of the head with a three pound sledge hammer. Then watching said chickens head fly about 30 ft away.

-sigh- Young people without a good imagination, what a world, what a world.

i doubt you've tried that (hopefully). Anyway, it would certainly break his neck, but the skin wouldn't be torn all around the neck making it technically sliced off. However, he could apply the "Highlander" principle. Hit 'im till he's down and when he's down use anything with an edge to slice it off. He's got plenty of strength to do it.

~wickerman~

Rand McCorrmic
maybe not on the chicken part, but think of it this way. I have seen plenty of real world accidents that involve very heavy pieces of flat surfaced metal striking the human head. In every incident, the human was decapitated. As this relates to comics here goes.
Thors hammer was forged by Odin, and is proclaimed by Odin as the most powerful weapon in Asgaurd. Plus you have Thor, the god of thunder, who physically is almost one of the most powerful humens on the Earth. Put both together, and I doubt that Spawns head would remain attached to his body. If by some mirical it stayed attached, I doubt Thor would have much trouble pulling his head off with his bare hands.

BENITO
SPAWN

he beat up some of the gods

K3VIL
Spawn is above Thor, and even the Odin Force.
Powers of heaven, hell and earth nature, he can just think he wants Thor out of reality and kill him blinking an eye.

whirlysplat
but Spwan sounds pretty tough himself

Originally posted by K3VIL
Spawn is above Thor, and even the Odin Force.
Powers of heaven, hell and earth nature, he can just think he wants Thor out of reality and kill him blinking an eye. big grin

joesha28
Mjolnir can absorb whatever ever Hell (literally) Spawn throws at Thor. Physically Thor better. Magically Thor again better. I'll say Spawn's bested here.

asain dude
come on~
what if spwan was in his angel form.... he was alomost a god (kinnda)
.....prett y much unbeatable unless....

joesha28
come on~

Almost dude, only almost. smile

Wickerman
come on~

Unless he's fighting Odin's son that besides his awesome might also has one of the most powerful weapons in the Universe smile

~wickerman~

BENITO
Spawns nectoplasmic abilities would surily give him the victory espeacailly since nothing can hurt him and because He can transform from a solid and liquid mix to pure energy

whirlysplat
Who is this spawn this thread is about spwan now back to topicsmile

K3VIL
joesha and wicker do you understand that Spawn is still in his god-like state?He more a god than Thor could ever be.He can grat himself any power.He wants a top rank Class 100 strenght?He uses the energies he can manipulate and do it, he wants to blast Thor changing him into a bunny?He can do it.

asain dude
listen.... spwan beat big bad @$$ demons.he beat angels (who were trained to kill hellspwans).And he also took molbolgia (RULER OF HELL!!!!!)

asain dude
you think thor could beat the ruler of hell?
do you?
cause i think you might have been dropped on your head when you were a kid

whirlysplat
Yeah Spwan rules with his hellspwan powers

Wickerman
listen.... spwan beat big bad @$$ demons.he beat angels (who were trained to kill hellspwans).And he also took molbolgia (RULER OF HELL!!!!!)

Ruler of Hell in HIS universe, not in the MU.

And i think you're seriously underrating Mjolnir's power as well.

lemme requote what dawsey already quoted:

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Spwan is a hell spwan created by someone really evil called Todd Mcfarlane, who lost a law suit to Neil Gaiman and co recently.Originally posted by Wickerman
Ruler of Hell in HIS universe, not in the MU.

And i think you're seriously underrating Mjolnir's power as well.

lemme requote what dawsey already quoted:

~wickerman~

asain dude
hey i thought you didnt know about spwan?

Scoobless
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Spwan thats such a cool name smile
I go with Spwan after what you told me his way tough dudesmile
Whats teleprtation is it a trollverse power, cool big grin

LMAO...... man.... even though it was a really juvenile joke, it was funny because it took him so long to catch on

HAS he caught on yet?

laughing out loud

asain dude
pretty lame joke..... but spwan still rules this match.
so if any thor fans have anything to say,speek now or forever hold your piece

Scoobless
pretty lame joke..... but spwan still rules this match.
so if any thor fans have anything to say,speek now or forever hold your piece

if it's so lame why do you keep writing "Spwan"????

i can hold my "piece" for a long time....... but probably not forever embarrasment

however i do think Thor would splatter Spawn all over the landscape

roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
hey i thought you didnt know about spwan?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
Originally posted by Scoobless
if it's so lame why do you keep writing "Spwan"????

i can hold my "piece" for a long time....... but probably not forever embarrasment

however i do think Thor would splatter Spawn all over the landscape

roll eyes (sarcastic)

he hasn't caught on yet, just faking it. Don't kill the suspense.

~wickerman~

kgkg
Thor > Spwan = Spawn

Wickerman
Originally posted by kgkg
Thor > Spwan = Spawn

I'm assuming you mean Thor once raped someone called Spwan and Spawn was the bastard child???

~wickerman~ smokin'

kgkg
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm assuming you mean Thor once raped someone called Spwan and Spawn was the bastard child???

~wickerman~ smokin'
am pretty sure Thor can beat Spawn

but i change my mind

Spwan > LT , Flash Prime , TOAA lol

asain dude
alright ive heard enough about how many people think thor is the winner, at least give me some explanation

IRTMU-Dragon
From what I remember being told, Spawn can banish anyone to hell no matter who they are and just like instantly kill people.

Was that fanboyism on Spawns part, or?

Scoobless
alright ive heard enough about how many people think thor is the winner, at least give me some explanation

here's how "Wizard" described the fight

"THOR V's SPAWN: Puh-lease! Thor's already faced down all sorts of demonic magic types like Hela (Asgard's ruler of Hel), so while Spawn may take some time to wear down, trapping him in the middle of a hurricane, hailing a blitzkrieg of lightening bolts on 'im and pounding him with Mjolnir would leave Al a pile of pulpy necroplasm."

not a bad description

Thor has a millenia of battle experience over Spawn, he's fought and defeated gods, dark gods, demons and devils, he has much more strength, stamina, raw power and is able to shield himself from almost any assault

no two bit warrior demon can beat Thor.... Thor's smacked down various equivalents of the devil.... let alone a devils foot soldier

Scoobless
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
From what I remember being told, Spawn can banish anyone to hell no matter who they are and just like instantly kill people.

Was that fanboyism on Spawns part, or?

if that's true it still doesn't earn him a win.... Thor's been to hell (and Hel) before..... his hammer can transport him to and from any dimension..... it may even block him getting sent there in the first place

asain dude
this is what im talkin bout
lets start an agument here..... one thing is asgard stronger than molbolgia

dawsey28

whirlysplat

Asgard is more powerful than most places, but.......it pales before the Trollverse whence spwan was spammed sorry I mean spawned.

Bored now, joke over

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No more feeding the troll rolling on floor laughing

Scoobless

don't know.... don't read Spawn...... but i bet Odin or King Thor could put him down.... maybe even just plain old Thor

asain dude
hey just my user name is "asain dude" doesnt mean i use "dude" every freaking minute

Scoobless
hey just my user name is "asain dude" doesnt mean i use "dude" every freaking minute

shouldn't it say "Asian dude" though?

whirlysplat
your coming our of character, quick back to the troll cave RobinsmileOriginally posted by asain dude

asain dude
well if asgards not as strong as molbolgia then what do you think (cause im pretty sure spwans beaten molbolgia)

whirlysplat
Lets not start an argument "Dude"

quote: (post)

Asgard is more powerful than most places, but.......it pales before the Trollverse whence spwan was spammed sorry I mean spawned.

Bored now, joke over

No more feeding the troll

because it was bottom of the page

asain dude
hey about my spelling i type quickly..... man you guys are like vultures

whirlysplat
Uh huhOriginally posted by asain dude

And the sham is revealed big grin

asain dude
i have no shame

whirlysplat
i have no shame

roll eyes (sarcastic)

dawsey28

You can't take a couple seconds to look over your short posts? You can't use the spellcheck provided for you?

It's Spawn... not Spwan. It's Malbogia (which through some ironic plot device I have probably also mispelled)... not Molbogia.

Thor has been battling more powerful beings for countless ages. Spawn may give him a good little fight, but in the end Thor stands victorious.

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/divers/spawn/Spawn%2001b.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/thor/Thor02.gif

Goldenskull777
Originally posted by mdbull73
Thor has beaten several extremely powerful demons in Marvel--Mephisto and Surtur. He also defeated Pluto (The Olympian god of the Dead) to save Hercules.

It all depends on the book in which they fought. If Thor migrated to Spawns book, then Spawn would BARELY win. However, if Spawn was in a Thor comic, he would get blasted by the hammer.

Thor baby.
Could not have said it better myself, on that note... Happy Dance

Goldenskull777
Originally posted by dawsey28
You can't take a couple seconds to look over your short posts? You can't use the spellcheck provided for you?

It's Spawn... not Spwan. It's Malbogia (which through some ironic plot device I have probably also mispelled)... not Molbogia.

Thor has been battling more powerful beings for countless ages. Spawn may give him a good little fight, but in the end Thor stands victorious.
Don't make fun of people, so what if he prefers not to spell check? I mean I could go on about your style of writing. It's Malbogia, which through some ironic plot device I have probably also mispelled, not Molbogia. By the way, misspelled is spelled with two s's.disgusthorse

dawsey28
Hey, I never claimed to be a perfect writer, nor was I making fun of him. Stop assuming things.

I was just showing him what the big deal was. I could care less, really.

And yes, I made a typo.

IRTMU-Dragon
Too bad more symbiotes arent like The Mask, Then spawn could do anything he wants...

WHICH IS WHAT people told me when there was a VS forum against him and Lobo.

Lobo would have kicked Spawns ass if it wasnt for this "No, Spawn could send lobo to hell and kill him instantly"
As if Lobo hasnt dealt with stuff worse than hell, and as if he isnt immortal.

Honestly, whats the truth behind Spawn?

Wickerman
Too bad more symbiotes arent like The Mask, Then spawn could do anything he wants...

Lobo would have kicked Spawns ass if it wasnt for this "No, Spawn could send lobo to hell and kill him instantly"

Honestly, whats the truth behind Spawn?

In another thread there was a nifty explanation of how Mjolnir's strength was like the Power Cosmic. Ok, Spawn can alter reality. But i REALLY doubt he can handle the Power Cosmic.

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Its written by a sinner and fibber called Todd Mcfarlane, do not hit his link till you have read the page the hyperlink takes you to.

Do not by spawn it really is satanic (but not in a cool way)
http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2005/03/guns-and-statues.asp

Honestly, whats the truth behind Spawn? sad

whirlysplat
Another Lawsuit against "the Toddler"

http://www.proudrobot.com/hembeck/bravebold.html

whirlysplat
More Mcfarlane "Evil"

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23660

asain dude
hahaha..... i like spawn ..... but i dont read much so just so you guys know i checked back and found out spawn is the ruler of hell (he beat Malbogia).
so think about it..... could a thunder god REALLY beat the ruler of hell (not including that asgard guy)

Scoobless
there are many rulers of many hells in the comic multiverse..... Thor could beat some of them

whirlysplat
there are many rulers of many hells in the comic multiverse..... Thor could beat some of them

asain dude
ya but spawn is in a whole differant universe than thor so...
what i want to know is how would the fight take place... what would be the reason? ...... what battle tactics would they most likely to use on each other? ......

Scoobless
ya but spawn is in a whole differant universe than thor so...
what i want to know is how would the fight take place... what would be the reason? ...... what battle tactics would they most likely to use on each other? ......

Reason: Thor teleports over to beat up an evil demon as he's a good guy who likes to fight.... simple

big grin

Tactics: lots of punching probably.... followed by some kicking and a ton of mystical energies being exchanged

roll eyes (sarcastic)

asain dude
ok..... but what about their arsonale?

asain dude
(as in their weapons)

whirlysplat
big grin Originally posted by asain dude

asain dude
what was the point of those smily faces???

FieryBalrog
someone post that damn wizards top ten already

Mainstream
Spawn wins Black power..just kidding Thor

Scoobless
Originally posted by FieryBalrog

i did....... sorry........ lol

stick out tongue

dawsey28
Originally posted by FieryBalrog

Pages 2 and 3 of this thread already has it. But here it is again. www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/divers/spawn/SpawnyBrgr--Orlock.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/thor/ThorChange.gif

whirlysplat

ars what? eek! oh I thought you meant something else big grin

asain dude
just to think what goes through your head frightends me

whirlysplat
just to think what goes through your head frightends me

Keep the Faith rock

asain dude
not too much though

whirlysplat
not too much though

big grin bunny

IRTMU-Dragon
BUNNIES!

whirlysplat

Keep the faith rock

IRTMU-Dragon
BUNNIES! OMG! OMG! I MUST... wallor in there fuzziness, and pet them.

IRTMU-Dragon
Does anyone here have a complete list of all the spawn comics total? Isnt there like 142? Im looking towards buying the entire series... Ive always liked spawn.

asain dude
theres 146 now

dawsey28
Spwan. laughing

long pig
Spwan sounds dirty.

dawsey28
Read the entire thread. Funny stuff.

I was even owned by Goldenskull in it. laughing

spidermonkey
Originally posted by dawsey28
Read the entire thread. Funny stuff.

I was even owned in it. laughing

laughing You are quite brazen aren't you? confused

dawsey28
Yes, I suppose I am. confused

Juntai
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Its written by a sinner and fibber called Todd Mcfarlane, do not hit his link till you have read the page the hyperlink takes you to.

Do not by spawn it really is satanic (but not in a cool way)
http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2005/03/guns-and-statues.asp

sad

Actually, Lobo went to Hell with Etrigan.
Hell and it's demons are afraid of Lobo.
This is WHY LOBO IS IMMORTAL
HEAVEN AND HELL DO NOT WANT HIM

BENITO
God-like Spawn Would Whip thor

But primary and Current Would be equal But I would go in favour of Thor

Juntai
Also, Batman beat Spawn in his own continuum and is the reason Spawn has the laces in his head after comic. . like . .thirty something.

dawsey28
Lobo? huh? confused

BENITO
Originally posted by Juntai
Also, Batman beat Spawn in his own continuum and is the reason Spawn has the laces in his head after comic. . like . .thirty something. Yeah But that was the Primary form
NOT GOD-like SPAWN

Scoobless
Originally posted by BENITO
God-like Spawn Would Whip thor

But primary and Current Would be equal But I would go in favour of Thor

Rune Thor would own any version of Spawn

but i assume this thread is about the classic versions of each.... and Thor would still own Spawn

Juntai
Rune Thor would own any version of Spawn

but i assume this thread is about the classic versions of each.... and Thor would still own Spawn
Spawn became powerful enough that he could challenge the throne of god if he wanted to. I doubt Thor is ****ing with that.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Juntai
Spawn became powerful enough that he could challenge the throne of god if he wanted to. I doubt Thor is ****ing with that.

lol.... i was just guessing (but not trying to sound like i was guessing)

i've only read one or two things with Spawn in it

embarrasment

Juntai
but yeah classic versions, Thor beats Spawn I think, but Spawn is inventive enough and powerful enough to give a fight. Just the sheer brutality of Thor's onslaught will do Spawn in though.
In an any version fight, Spawn wins.

Spawnrules
To me spawn is the stronger i mean the guy can take down Zeus any one with me

Spawnrules
and he has regenaration power

Spawnrules
and were talking about the god like version

Spawnrules
so i'll say he wins

the Darkone
Godforce blast, Thor wins10/10

Spawnrules
what the hell spawn wins 10/10 he will send thor to hell or eat his soul, i heard if hes about to loose he turns into ghost mode and destroys your soul.

the Darkone
Thor has fought demons/gods , his neice is death. Thor will kill Spawn all day everyday, Thor will send him to sell on a silver platter. If he does dies Odin can bring him back to life.

Spawnrules
so spawn has faced demon and gods too, and he cut ones head off in one strike, and spawn will blow thors head off and if he does which he wont. hell be brought back to life with the power of the hell symbiote period

Spawnrules
im sorry i messed that sentence up let me rephrase so spawn has faced demon and gods too, and he cut ones head off in one strike, and spawn will blow thors head off and if he does die which he wont. hell be brought back to life with the power of the hell symbiote period

EsteemedLeader
Spawn, regular mode, massacres Thor, regular mode, in a fight. If Spawn can take Violator, Batman, and Malebolgia, he destroys Thor.

the Darkone
Thor is not your regular god, son of one of the most powerful Skyfathers in Odin, and one of the most powerful elder god in Gaea his powers are beyond spawn who can't even use powers on a regular bases if does goes to hell. Thor will disintegrate his ass with the godforce blast or hit with lighting bolt 100x more powerful then a regular lighting bolt.

EsteemedLeader
Thor is not your regular god? You're right, he's weaker.

Spawnrules
esteemed leader you obviously know everything about spawn

EsteemedLeader
Spawn rocks out with his cock out. He's one of my fave heroes...

Spawnrules
mine too you rule

Next Venom_girl
Spawn is cooler but Thor would reduce him to a pile of ectoplasmic goo.
This has been done before.
USE THE FRIGGIN' SEARCH BUTTON!!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342416&highlight=spwan thor

EsteemedLeader
Spawn could survive most of Thors attacks. Don't get me wrong, Thors hammer is a mighty weapon, but if I had to decide between a Thunder Hammer, and a Hellspawn, I'd go with Hellspawn.

Spawnrules
there wrong but if you just understand his powers hes done more than thor, think about it, Thor might have trouble defeating Zeus but Spawn wont hesitate to kill him,Thor had trouble with Utron or Ultron, Spawn will melt him alive, like thor when hes in hell, he will be against everyone spawn has faced like redemmer and malebogia, spawn will turn his capse into an axe and kill him, spawn will use his mind berserk power to blow his brain, see how strong he is, when almost killed he will heal then turn into a ghost and go inside htor and eat his soul, if idon tries bringing him back soawn will kill idon, spawn is much stronger and please dont swear by saying friggin

Spawnrules
right esteem leader

EsteemedLeader
I say Spawn wins 7/10 times.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by the Darkone
Godforce blast, Thor wins10/10

Spawn was hit about four times with concentrated Heavenly fire, which is basically a beam of energy coming straight from God, meant to destroy demons, and Hellspawn. He got up in a few panels. Don't be sure Thor's Skyfather-level Godforce can harm him...

Spawn would win most of the fights vs. normal Thor unless he uses his dimensional banishment thing, and even then, Spawn could return (would take him a while, but he could).

And if this is God-like Spawn like Spawnrules calls him (I call it Second Age Spawn), then he most definitely wins 10/10.

Check the thread in my sig wink

Milkie
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5482/103hw2.jpg

Thunderstrike
1st age Spawn - Spawn is f*cked
2nd age Spawn - Spawn wins. Only RKT would be able to stand to that
3rd age Spawn - Comes down to a hair.

These two would make a tremendous crossover.

Eternity
Thor would win most of the time but that second age spawn that was uber powerful would beat the hell outta thor

mighty adam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_%28comics%29 read it i think spawn could take this in his raven form. when he was a god he could do anything yes anything like bring back the dead so who ever said spawn is not on thor lv well need to learn more about the hero. it will take all that spawn got but i still think he take's it 7/10.

mighty adam
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor is not your regular god, son of one of the most powerful Skyfathers in Odin, and one of the most powerful elder god in Gaea his powers are beyond spawn who can't even use powers on a regular bases if does goes to hell. Thor will disintegrate his ass with the godforce blast or hit with lighting bolt 100x more powerful then a regular lighting bolt. spawn is not limited to how much power he can use anymore. he can use all his power's all day so yea you know nothing. rolling on floor laughing

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by mighty adam
spawn is not limited to how much power he can use anymore. he can use all his power's all day so yea you know nothing. rolling on floor laughing

1st age had a limitation.

mighty adam
why do fool's on forums think thor can use his godblast over and over he can't it takes away from he's life force. stupid people think he can run up on lets say superman and hit him with 5 godblast wtf you people must not read comic's. every time thor use that move he is very weaken and its only a all out move when he think's he can't win no other way. mad

mighty adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
1st age had a limitation. your right but thats then this is now. he no longer has that limitation.

Thunderstrike
3rd age is at Thor's power level. This competition would come down to a hair, to be honest. Spawn has advantages that Thor doesn't, and vice versa.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
3rd age is at Thor's power level. This competition would come down to a hair, to be honest. Spawn has advantages that Thor doesn't, and vice versa. but we are talking about god spawn raven spawn so yea spawn win's. i like thor alot have many of his comic's but he can't hang with god spawn. now king thor and god spawn..... that would be a crazy fight.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>