About Rots "links"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

torcus
all you find is a fake, wait until 19th to see it in cinema or download it, in p2p programs, etc....

but now is all FAKE!!!!

is only info.

when you want close it.

JKozzy
We really didn't need another thread to tell us that.

Captain REX
Indeed.

Though, this is a great time for a public service announcement!

We are interrupting the previous programming to tell you that KMC is going to shoot anyone trying to discuss getting ROTS over the net on sight. Huzzah! big grin

adamrubin
then how did i get this

torcus
ok

DeadStar
Originally posted by adamrubin
then how did i get this

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.torrent

wink

torcus
show me when ani cuts of dooku's head.....

adamrubin
or this

Prod
Originally posted by torcus
show me when ani cuts of dooku's head.....

That would prove it well yes

LandoSpeeder2
TV spots and trailers

JKozzy
then how did i get this TV spots, duh. Do you take us as idiots?

torcus
all is a fake

torcus
dont try lie us

adamrubin

BrianWilsonJedi
hell i figured i would post before they shut this down

torcus
the first picture is 16:9 and the obiwan picture 4:3.

the same file?????????????????????
laughing

JKozzy
http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=282069 Are you stupid? That's the comic. 54 megabytes. AND! No links.

Captain REX
I'm going to send Adam a warning for his repeated attempts at spreading the evilness of illegal downloads.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by torcus
the first picture is 16:9 and the obiwan picture 4:3.

the same file?????????????????????
laughing lol, first is from the trailer second is from tv spot. laughing out loud adamrubin, you know you can't trick star wars fans on the internet. idiot.

torcus
ok.

two thinks about torrent link

FIRST: 54 mb???? more than 2 hours in 54mb ultramegasuperpiunchcompression. isnt it????

SECOND: cbr format is only for comics, not for movies.

ok???

adamrubin
well the cd person had every scene ratio changed

LandoSpeeder2
well the cd person had every scene ratio changed STFU! that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

JKozzy
well the cd person had every scene ratio changed Everything you've posted since your registration date has been spam. First you were demanding for Clone Wars episodes, forever, then demanding for links to trailers and TV spots. Now you claim you have the movie, nice. Dude, seriously, stop trying to impress people. You're on the INTERNET ffs. Nobody gives a damn if you can crawl into a hole and claim you have something that you clearly don't. Do us a favor and please, stop posting utter crap.

Captain REX
Lay off of him, Ken and I are on it. He shall be dealt with if he doesn't mend his ways... whip

DeadStar
it is a comic =p

TheForceSupreme
Why adamrubin, Why? sad

NinthSith
Yah i hate it when my CD person changes the aspect ratio of my pirated footage.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Captain REX
Lay off of him, Ken and I are on it. He shall be dealt with if he doesn't mend his ways... whip

Oh come ON Rex, you guys have been after him for over a week about this. Apparently he's too dense to understand the meaning of the word No.

Captain REX
Hey, I just started, and Ken is...um...asleep? big grin

JKozzy
eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=192526

WindDancer
Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.