Comic Book Wolverine vs Movie Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
Which Logan would crush which. My vote is for comic book Logan. Movie Logan did not display any martial arts skills. sad

pr1983
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Which Logan would crush which. My vote is for comic book Logan. Movie Logan did not display any martial arts skills. sad

pretty much agree...

WOLVERINEFAN
movie wolverine did not have alot of fighting skills, he wasnt that strong and his healing sucked. one bullet to the head would not knock him out. ive seen in the comics where he was shot six times in the head with adamantium bullets.

pr1983
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
movie wolverine did not have alot of fighting skills, he wasnt that strong and his healing sucked. one bullet to the head would not knock him out. ive seen in the comics where he was shot six times in the head with adamantium bullets.

well his skull is admantium so his brain would be protected... better to go for the other organs...

DrDoom
Comic Wolverine would eat movie Wolverine for breakfast.

Comic Wolvie can shrug off hundreds of bullets shot at him--head or otherwise. Movie Wolverine was down for 4 minutes after a cop took a potshot at him.

grey fox
movie wolverine was more of a street fighter

Wickerman

my point as well thumb up

~wickerman~

Blade Cutter
movie wolverine did not have alot of fighting skills, he wasnt that strong and his healing sucked. one bullet to the head would not knock him out. ive seen in the comics where he was shot six times in the head with adamantium bullets. It doesn't make a difference.A bullet to the head going to knock him out.Because your brain shuts off from savvier damage and reboots.Point is if you got shot in the head and you had a adamantium skull you would be knocked out.Its like being hit in the back of the head with a shovel.But I say comic because better in every way.When Wolverine gets shot in the it stupid when he doesn't get knocked out.But I do say that he should have got up a lot faster.When I first saw it I was wondering when he was going to get up it took way to long.

Hughnut2000
Originally posted by pr1983
well his skull is admantium so his brain would be protected... better to go for the other organs...

I totally agree . And it does not take like....... 2 or 3 mins for Wolvie to finally get up from "ONE" measly little bullet . And it was'nt even a Adamantium bullet eather! What the **** ! mad

Scoobless
the type of bullet is irrelevant.... it's the force delivered, adamantium, steel or iron (or whatever) would all have about the same force of impact

Mainstream
movie Logan wins...he's 3-D...comic book logan is only 1-D

(I voted for comic logan though)

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Mainstream
movie Logan wins...he's 3-D...comic book logan is only 1-D

(I voted for comic logan though)

Actually its 2D wink

But yeah. Comic wolvy wins

Mainstream
why the hell did I type 1-D?confused68

Scoobless
can you even imagine what a 1 Dimensional person would look like?

lol

Zahit
Movie-Wolverine is realistic.
Comic-Wolverine is Kryptonian.

mr.smiley
Movie logan is more realistic,but comic wolverine would win in a fight.

Zahit
Originally posted by Scoobless
can you even imagine what a 1 Dimensional person would look like?
lol
http://www.nndb.com/people/360/000022294/george-w-bush.jpg

Creshosk
Originally posted by Zahit
http://www.nndb.com/people/360/000022294/george-w-bush.jpg
That explains so much . . .

Hughnut2000
Originally posted by Scoobless
the type of bullet is irrelevant.... it's the force delivered, adamantium, steel or iron (or whatever) would all have about the same force of impact

Oh. Well it does'nt matter. It still should'nt take wolverine 2 or 3 mins to get up! mad No affense Scoobless . big grin

Scoobless
i totally agree..... i expected him to get up in the movie after about 20 seconds or something....... it was way too long

black wolverine
the comic book wolverine would win that van helsing bastard sucks he can even fight all he does is swing i wana see a kick or at least act like he knows wat he is doing a flip or somethin

Hughnut2000
Movie Wolvie should a lot more fighting in this next movie. Or...... at least I think he should. (I hope) embarrasment .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.